• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151027 - Tish Owen - Curses - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 27, 2015, 04:35:03 PM

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 27, 2015, 10:56:57 PM
I literally think she's getting drunker and drunker as the broadcast continues, just based on her weird pauses and affirmations alone.

Art should enforce his two drink minimum maximum!  ;)

Rocky4228

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed that no one has commented on my Halloween 1991 avatar.  I was adorable, dammit!  :(

trostol

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 27, 2015, 10:51:32 PM
I just tried one of the Granville Island Winter Ales and it's very good.

usually not a fan of winter seasonal ales..they usually have some funky spice to them

gx2music

So she's messing around with magick and doesn't believe that Satan exists?

Makes zero sense to me. 

At least Crowley recognised that there's a dark side...

pyewacket

Quote from: trostol on October 27, 2015, 10:51:26 PM
Art needs to move on from finding a witch..he has a certain...notion he wants for his witch and most are not gonna be like that

I've met plenty of this kind- she's not my cup of tea. I don't dislike her- just heard it all before. I don't get Art's obsession with cursing and harming someone with magic. Anyone know why - is it because of Evelyn?

JamesMcDonald

Well, I'll be darned if I never knew this...  but Robbie Robertson dipped his Strat in BRONZE before the Last Waltz show!  Did any of you cats know that??  Wow, that is just so cool!

Barfly

I don't put any credence in anybody that uses the term "Baby Daddy"
This woman is a joke

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 27, 2015, 10:57:46 PM
I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed that no one has commented on my Halloween 1991 avatar.  I was adorable, dammit!  :(

sweet laces

I like the matching laces :)

Weirdoradio

So listening to this interview has given me an idea for a Friday night broadcast:

Art gets a gang of three or four on the line and he DMs a D&D campaign. Either that or he asks one of his guests to rejoin him. Imagine David Jacobs playing a character? Ho boy.

I know there are podcasts that do this, but I don't think it's being done on any sort of commercial broadcast radio.

Let's get it done.

I keep thinking that is a McDonads shirt

Catsmile

I'll fap to it later, if it makes you feel better; right nao I'm busy.
Kthankz.

ShayP

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 27, 2015, 10:58:21 PM
Well, I'll be darned if I never knew this...  but Robbie Robertson dipped his Strat in BRONZE before the Last Waltz show!  Did any of you cats know that??  Wow, that is just so cool!

I dipped my nose in cocaine before I watched it.

Spinner

K_Dubb

Quote from: pyewacket on October 27, 2015, 10:58:19 PM
I've met plenty of this kind- she's not my cup of tea. I don't dislike her- just heard it all before. I don't get Art's obsession with cursing and harming someone with magic. Anyone know why - is it because of Evelyn?

Suspect it's cuz of Ramona.  I don't remember him saying she was a witch before.  That's spooky shit close to home.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: ShayP on October 27, 2015, 11:00:03 PM
I dipped my nose in cocaine before I watched it.

LOL.  Neil Young.   ;) I love that dude.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 27, 2015, 11:01:03 PM
Suspect it's cuz of Ramona.  I don't remember him saying she was a witch before.  That's spooky shit close to home.

He's mentionned it a bunch since his return alone. Like, for example, with the last witch he had on last month.

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 27, 2015, 11:01:03 PM

He has mentioned it before, that well she was into witchcraft

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 27, 2015, 10:58:21 PM

I didn't know that, funny thing is i was listing to somewhere down the crazy river about a hour before the show, i love that song

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 27, 2015, 10:59:37 PM
So listening to this interview has given me an idea for a Friday night broadcast:

Art gets a gang of three or four on the line and he DMs a D&D campaign. Either that or he asks one of his guests to rejoin him. Imagine David Jacobs playing a character? Ho boy.

I know there are podcasts that do this, but I don't think it's being done on any sort of commercial broadcast radio.

Let's get it done.

This would be amazing, but you'd need an experienced DM for it to work on the radio.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on October 27, 2015, 11:02:03 PM
I didn't know that, funny thing is i was listing to somewhere down the crazy river about a hour before the show, i love that song

Great song!  Sexy man.  Sex with the ladies, whilst listening to that song.   ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 27, 2015, 11:01:41 PM
He's mentionned it a bunch since his return alone. Like, for example, with the last witch he had on last month.

Thanks I probably fell asleep haha

VtaGeezer

I'm out.  Sounded to me like both Art and the guest had a couple belts to limber up; too much of a dark chucklefest.  Her crack about boiling babies in the cauldron did for me. 

Catsmile

I can't believe Art can't hear her Tennessee accent.