• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Happy Birthday, Norry from the gang at "Grampers Pampers", holding Norry in the  cradle of the original Big Bang.

AZZERAE

Uncle Duke

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 04, 2019, 02:53:34 PM
I wonder if George likes eating pussy.

Sounds like a great Friday night "open lines" question for the great man.

I was out of the room during the last five minutes of the show last night, so I could barely hear the audio. I thought I heard George say that Hitler's biggest mistake was invading England. I thought: George can't really be THAT dumb. Then it sounded like a few moments of strained silence when the guest was thinking furiously of how he could answer the question without exposing George's extreme ignorance, and possibly being 86ed from future shows. Then I heard the guest say something about the Battle of Britain, but I didn't catch what it was.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 04, 2019, 07:35:06 PM
I was out of the room during the last five minutes of the show last night, so I could barely hear the audio. I thought I heard George say that Hitler's biggest mistake was invading England. I thought: George can't really be THAT dumb. Then it sounded like a few moments of strained silence when the guest was thinking furiously of how he could answer the question without exposing George's extreme ignorance, and possibly being 86ed from future shows. Then I heard the guest say something about the Battle of Britain, but I didn't catch what it was.
Jorch must have slept through most of his school classes.  I guess he was practicing for his future radio host job.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 04, 2019, 08:10:30 PM
Jorch must have slept through most of his school classes.  I guess he was practicing for his future radio host job.

In his defense Mamma Norry's pitching lessons and Tiger organization scouts caused him to miss some classes. As did the family magic show circuit- a portend of future "invasions" and "big events."

Uncle Duke

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 04, 2019, 07:35:06 PM

I heard that exchange.  I think George misspoke, I think he meant to say Hitler's biggest mistake was invading Russia. His "England" comment came on the heals of the guest describing how Hitler violated the non-aggression pact he'd signed with Stalin.  Don't think George realized what he'd said until the guest mentioned the Battle of Britain, he seemed confused with that.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 04, 2019, 09:06:40 PM
I heard that exchange.  I think George misspoke, I think he meant to say Hitler's biggest mistake was invading Russia. His "England" comment came on the heals of the guest describing how Hitler violated the non-aggression pact he'd signed with Stalin.  Don't think George realized what he'd said until the guest mentioned the Battle of Britain, he seemed confused with that.

One wonders if the guest mentioned the English-Poland "agreement." Then Norry could, at least by argument and some clever parlance, argue his position? Maybe? Haha.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 04, 2019, 02:53:34 PM
I wonder if George likes eating pussy.

Best to cooperate with twenty claws...

Jojo

Onlinecommentator.com John M. Crowley asked what schools can do to prevent mass shootings.  Uh, Walmart & local libraries protect their inventory better than schools protect children.  And mass shootings don't happen at airports.  Somewhere between those two thoughts, there are hundreds of good ideas.  Like arming staff,  ::).

Lilith

SHAME on you George Snoory, for not popping in to post a quick Thank You for the Birthday wishes!   >:(

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 04, 2019, 11:45:42 PM
SHAME on you George Snoory, for not popping in to post a quick Thank You for the Birthday wishes!   >:(
Let's shame George on his birthday, even though the balloons brig presented you were just from page 1 on Google images how creative is that.  In this case, George, IT IS T-I-M-E FOR YOUR SPANKINGS :D!

Jojo

Jojo

Don't be shy  :-*!  These are nice spankings!

Jojo

Quote from: DocHolliday on June 04, 2019, 10:02:47 AM
I swear that guy was serving breakfast at the local greasy spoon on Sunday...

https://i.imgur.com/VO9prjt.jpg
Had to work 2 shifts on his birthday at two different jobs and now he get spanked, lol.

Morgus

Noory just told the guest about the time he burned his mouth from a pizza roll. He said on some websites its still a big joke too...

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on June 05, 2019, 12:24:44 AM
Noory just told the guest about the time he burned his mouth from a pizza roll. He said on some websites its still a big joke too...

He should have mentioned BellGab.com.   I would have forgiven him for not stopping by to thank us for the Birthday wishes.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2019, 12:31:58 AM
He should have mentioned BellGab.com.   I would have forgiven him for not stopping by to thank us for the Birthday wishes.
He gave thanks to all well wishers at the very start of the show but he still deserves the hot shame of birthday spankings.

Lilith

I thought Matt was pretty interesting, considering that he had to talk about Super Bugs.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 04, 2019, 02:57:25 PM
Sounds like a great Friday night "open lines" question for the great man.

I bet his mustache tickles.

Jojo

Won't you take me back to school?
I need to learn the golden rule.
Won't you lay it on the line?
I need to hear it just one more time.
Oh, won't you tell me again?
Oh, can you feel it?
Oh, won't you tell me again tonight?

He's talking to you, Brig.  He asks to be spanked.