• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: yoursongs on April 23, 2018, 11:03:43 PM
Strap on Heather - no matter the weather!

Is that the name of the new show?

paladin1991

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 11:12:21 PM
It's an old Art replay because MV just flew in on the redeye and is mowing Airyn's lawn. The noise would be a hindrance to Heather going live.

Wow.  The corpse isn't even cold...wait that's not true.  "....mowing Airyn's lawn."  MV, you stone cold pimp livin'.......

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2018, 11:31:05 PM
He was...and now he's dead. I guess all that hard work paid off. :D
You know how many times ART quit.  If that fucker quits being dead.  I'm gonna shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
Hmmmmmm...

C'mon MV.  You're not gonna cancel.  Get out all your credit cards, then subscribe, then cancel.  On and on, until you have used all your cards.  Are you?   

sydtron

That Bellgab twitter account is quite the thing.
SCATHING!

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2018, 02:44:15 PM
She sent Art a PM asking to come out and do that interview which aired before the start of MITD.  I know this because Art responded to the PM by replying to the notification email, which was another of many I forwarded along yesterday.

It would seem that I am no longer on the inner circle list.  I have no copies of these documents.

ponyboysunset

The world is officially ending. I just had a twitter exchange with Keith. A nice twitter exchange.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ufobaby on April 24, 2018, 08:42:40 PM
Hello I'm new have been an Art Bell listener for many years. Was a listener of the show until Heather started getting weird about 6 months ago. No longer listen to MITD too much drama.

Welcome.

Now if everyone could stop posting so I can catch up? Thanks.  ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on April 24, 2018, 09:02:00 PM
I have no idea of Art's personal habits but I swear I heard a quick bong bubble in the background during an old Art Bell show when the guest was going on about some biological terrorist threat. Sept 24 2001 with Craig O Thompson about nuclear and chem/bio weapon threats.
LMAO I heard that yesterday while listening on U7radio.com

bellNwhistle

Even though Heather posted that she was  not committed to doing a show on Monday,  her friend Lasha just posted this 5 hours ago:

QuoteLasha Seniuk:

Hi folks. Just got off the phone with Heather. She's still in a lot of pain and is doing the best she can. Slowly, she is getting stronger but she needs more time. The emotions are still pretty raw. But she wanted you all to know that she is so very thankful for all your support....really, it has meant so much to her. She also wants you all to know that she is, in fact, absolutely determined to get back on the air. And. believe me, she will. I sure heard that in her voice. She just wants to do it in the right way. She's a strong woman, our Heather, and she's determined to tell Art's story with respect, integrity and sensitivity. She'll be back, folks,,,just you wait.

::) ::) ::)
Frankly, she's dicking  people around. Including Keith.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
I stopped listening live in September. Was that the show she said “no more conspiracy topics?”

Her passive aggressive woe is me, I know you hate me because I’m not Art, I don’t see anyone else wanting to do the show, blah blah blah.  I gave up. She got better for about 17-18 months and then slowly degraded. You could tell she was trying to stretch every phone call and every story to try and fill up the four hours.

When she didn't cut off callers who were obviously fapping while talking, I had enough. I had enough several times.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Women love my tattoos. Actually people in general talk to me a lot because of them. And zeebo is right about me doing my own thing.  :)

I'm not a lesbian, but your tattoos would be a turn-on.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 11:01:59 PM
I think I'll send Heather a thank you note.  I haven't had this much fun on BellGab in a long time.

Please tell her I said Hello.

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 01:13:26 AM
neil whatever Tyson kills my boner.

Dude was much anticipated on a new Cosmos few years back, and with the hype I looked forward to watching it.

He was so milquetoast and dull I barely lasted 5 minutes before turning it off.

So what juicy, dirt did Chefist have?  All I read was moaning about discord............

I gots to know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETN9eNOA6vw

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 25, 2018, 06:14:12 AM
So what juicy, dirt did Chefist have?  All I read was moaning about discord............

I gots to know!

Rumours (so far unconfirmed) of a tape showing Airyn and Whitley peeing on Heather's bed.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
The world is officially ending. I just had a twitter exchange with Keith. A nice twitter exchange.

Keith knows people will cancel their subscriptions and he'd have to rebuild a subscriber base if he fires her and gets a new host. 

The gimmick of starting things up with Art Bell, then doing a switch while promising the subscribers future fill in shows is obviously no longer available.  Good luck with finding someone people will pay to hear. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
Keith knows people will cancel their subscriptions and he'd have to rebuild a subscriber base if he fires her and gets a new host. 

The gimmick of starting things up with Art Bell, then doing a switch while promising the subscribers future fill in shows is obviously no longer available.  Good luck with finding someone people will pay to hear.

I think he really needs to focus on getting in someone who knows WTF they're doing, who sounds professional, who can pull in subscribers. I don't know who the heck that could be- some unknown, or someone who respected Art enough to jump on board. (Someone who people like, but who maybe  isn't too big).

Quote from: TigerLily on April 25, 2018, 01:21:25 AM
If Heather read MiTD Bellgab posts I doubt she would ever return to the air

Maybe we can start a gofundme to erect a billboard outside her house with posts from this thread.

ponyboysunset

People are already canceling and fed up with her. There are a lot of people I would pay $5 a month to hear. Heather, is not one of them. I think it will become a matter of trying to save the business if she holds out much longer IMO. I personally think she wants to quit and use Keith as a scapegoat.

Keith if you are reading this not Amy Martin as she is not consistent and for the love of all things holy not Lasha. Going to get some shit for this but I prefer a male host.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: carpoolgänger on April 25, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
Maybe we can start a gofundme to erect a billboard outside her house with posts from this thread.
Sign me up! Lol.

Lord Grantham

Alright, back to the grind. 33 pages of overnight content to go through.

Hopefully this is Dark Matter Radio is just a side gig for Rowland because he's screwed

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
... Going to get some shit for this but I prefer a male host.

Isn't this the root of the whole thing - Art wanted more female voices on the air, and decided to create one?

People are already canceling and fed up with her. There are a lot of people I would pay $5 a month to hear. Heather, is not one of them. I think it will become a matter of trying to save the business if she holds out much longer IMO. I personally think she wants to quit and use Keith as a scapegoat.

Keith if you are reading this not Amy Martin as she is not consistent and for the love of all things holy not Lasha. Going to get some shit for this but I prefer a male host.

You like to hear, what you like to hear.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 25, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
You like to hear, what you like to hear.
Hate to agree, but I prefer a male host as well. Not that I wouldn’t listen if it were a female. I’m a huge fan of The Vanished podcast, and the host does really well.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
Isn't this the root of the whole thing - Art wanted more female voices on the air, and decided to create one?
No clue. But honestly 90% of who I listen to are  males.  The only exception is  a Detroit Morning show who now does a podcast. But she is in a group and she is a bad ass rocker chick with her own style. She also has done real radio for 30 years so she has her shit together.

... There are a lot of people I would pay $5 a month to hear... I prefer a male host.