• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

NXOEED

I really like it. It's nice to have something engaging to listen to while trying to get to sleep. It's been a while since we've had that...

Zenman

Quote from: eddie dean on July 09, 2015, 06:34:43 PM
Thanks for the link RoseGirl, but that only downloads a .html file not a mp3.
Is it  possible to download a mp3 portable copy on a mobile device from soundcloud?
Don't see a link or option for download, When I long click an ep and hit save link ( as I do with other podcasts I want to get an mp3 for) it saves the .html link.  bummer.

http://soundcloud-download.com/

Haven't tried it yet. You can be the guinea pig.  ;D

eddie dean

Quote from: Zenman on July 09, 2015, 06:44:46 PM
http://soundcloud-download.com/

Haven't tried it yet. You can be the guinea pig.  ;D

It was partly successful. I was able to get the first show in a mp3 file, however there are 4 shows. The link you provided along with rosegirls address link doesn't give an option to select specific episodes for download.
It could be user error on my part. I'm not entirely sure how SC download works & I consider myself fairly competent with downloading mp3's/podcasts. fwiw

Suggestion:
If I'm having trouble with this, so are others. You ladies might consider creating a Bella (wordpress or whatever you use for future theater's site) web site where all the shows can be easily found and  downloaded. I did download the SoundCloud app, thinking it would allow me to quickly find and download an mp3 for each bella ep., but it seems that app requires a user to sign up.
I realize you are just starting this show and I'm confident you will work out the bugs.
Remember: If you make it easy, people will come.
My 2 cents.

Morgus

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 06:29:40 PM
This Bella Haven thing is kinda turning into the "Adult Swim/Not Ready for Prime Time" of BellGab...pretty cool actually...
Yep for now its like an alternative Gabcast, at least until Art starts his new show and then should shift to a post-Art show discussion.

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 06:29:40 PM
This Bella Haven thing is kinda turning into the "Adult Swim/Not Ready for Prime Time" of BellGab...pretty cool actually...

The gabcast is way to main stream for me.

nbirnes

Quote from: eddie dean on July 09, 2015, 07:18:48 PM
It was partly successful. I was able to get the first show in a mp3 file, however there are 4 shows. The link you provided along with rosegirls address link doesn't give an option to select specific episodes for download.
It could be user error on my part. I'm not entirely sure how SC download works & I consider myself fairly competent with downloading mp3's/podcasts. fwiw

Suggestion:
If I'm having trouble with this, so are others. You ladies might consider creating a Bella (wordpress or whatever you use for future theater's site) web site where all the shows can be easily found and  downloaded. I did download the SoundCloud app, thinking it would allow me to quickly find and download an mp3 for each bella ep., but it seems that app requires a user to sign up.
I realize you are just starting this show and I'm confident you will work out the bugs.
Remember: If you make it easy, people will come.
My 2 cents.

Thanks for caring enough to check it out, guys. I am mortified that I'm taking so long to dress up bella-haven.com, but there you go. I can't get it to look right, yet. I will keep working on it until I crack the design block and make it purty.

Meanwhile, this is the link that takes you to the bella page on Soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/sets/bella-haven

Every night, as soon as the show is done, I'll put the fresh link up. There are 4 there now. I also am half-way there with TuneIn, but the main site will have it all nicely laid out.

It's really hard to try to design a paranormal talk show site that is also cute and fun. But sophisticated. With maybe flowers. I'd say that if you're looking for good links in this thread, go from the bottom up. They are the freshest.

Zenman

This look ok?

10 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast again tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON AIR SHORTLY!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible/Probable Topics:
   THE BLITZ
   2 Guys
   Truckers & Trailers
   The Pluto Fly-By (13th)
   NC Ends (16th)
   Madman & Other Shock Rumors
   And many more...!

Plus:
   Possible BellGabber call-ins!

Be an Art Bell Dweeb and join the chat!

eddie dean

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 09:54:52 PM
Thanks for caring enough to check it out, guys. I am mortified that I'm taking so long to dress up bella-haven.com, but there you go. I can't get it to look right, yet. I will keep working on it until I crack the design block and make it purty.

Meanwhile, this is the link that takes you to the bella page on Soundcloud:

Every night, as soon as the show is done, I'll put the fresh link up. There are 4 there now. I also am half-way there with TuneIn, but the main site will have it all nicely laid out.

It's really hard to try to design a paranormal talk show site that is also cute and fun. But sophisticated. With maybe flowers. I'd say that if you're looking for good links in this thread, go from the bottom up. They are the freshest.

Looking forward to the new website Nancy! :)
Thanks for the information.

I'm a big fan of fresh links!  ;D

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 09, 2015, 11:01:24 PM
This look ok?

10 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast again tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!   
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible/Probable Topics:
   THE BLITZ
   2 Guys
   Truckers & Trailers
   The Pluto Fly-By (13th)
   NC Ends (16th)
   Madman & Other Shock Rumors
   And many more...!

Plus:
   Possible BellGabber call-ins!

Be an Art Bell Dweeb and join the chat!

Perfecto. I'm getting more confident with the calls, and might just only answer the ones with the little plus sign on them. Maybe it's a sign from God, or from the Great Godgabber in the sky.

nbirnes

Quote from: eddie dean on July 09, 2015, 11:15:14 PM
Looking forward to the new website Nancy! :)
Thanks for the information.

I'm a big fan of fresh links!  ;D

Fresh and saucy links. I'm going with a plain-jane website after consulting with the Artist known as Chine, and will probably have it operational by morning.

Meanwhile, I am shocked at how many menfolk have been coming to the party. No bribes, no booze; it must be the broads.

Zenman

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 11:16:24 PM
Perfecto. I'm getting more confident with the calls, and might just only answer the ones with the little plus sign on them. Maybe it's a sign from God, or from the Great Godgabber in the sky.

Lol. You are truly an excellent host and bring the best out of everybody.

The Great Godgabbler has given you great gifts!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 11:19:29 PM
Fresh and saucy links. I'm going with a plain-jane website after consulting with the Artist known as Chine, and will probably have it operational by morning.

Meanwhile, I am shocked at how many menfolk have been coming to the party. No bribes, no booze; it must be the broads.

I'd like'd like to hear more talk from Rose about her paranormal experiences. Remote Viewing, beings from other dimensions, time travel  etc.

And Nancy, you just started to get into the Fox News Babes reptilian connections, got more?
Watched Megan Kelly tonight, is she one of them?

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 11:19:29 PM

What ever the reason, I am SO happy they are coming !!!!!

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2015, 11:43:53 PM
What ever the reason, I am SO happy they are coming !!!!!

That what she said.

nbirnes

Well, lookie here: I have the latest show all nicely tucked into its Soundcloud:

That's all of them so far. The website will be up later in the day.

Fun was had.

Lilith

I am listening now Nancy.  I PM'd you my phone number to WAKE ME UP  lol's  ;D

Lilith

Hoagie is perfect for The Fool card IMO  Mwahahahaha

Lilith

I think MV would make a good Judgement card since he does the BellGab moderating.  lol's

Lilith

I would LOVE that if the text from the live chat could be kept, and made available for us all to read anytime :)

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2015, 07:42:42 AM
I would LOVE that if the text from the live chat could be kept, and made available for us all to read anytime :)

Lilith

I enjoy RobertMorningstar.

Lilith

I agree with RoseGirl about looking into the Missing Gold from the Towers, as a topic.

9/11 would make a good Tower card, which makes me think of an "Events" Tarot Deck.