• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

AlienCon 2018 in Pasadena, CA

Started by LucaParcelli, December 23, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

LucaParcelli

Greetings Bellgabbers...

I must admit to buying tickets to AlienCon 2018 since I live right down the street from the venue here in Los Angeles.

Is anyone else going? It will be rather spectacular that we might run into each other, and we will never know.

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on December 23, 2017, 05:41:41 PM
Greetings Bellgabbers...

I must admit to buying tickets to AlienCon 2018 since I live right down the street from the venue here in Los Angeles.

Is anyone else going? It will be rather spectacular that we might run into each other, and we will never know.

LOL - where you been hiding boy... picking up gay anime characters on Stream?

https://youtu.be/OMQG4YoMrXw

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 23, 2017, 05:49:00 PM

GRAVITY!!!! The production value of that video is stupendous!

I've been absent from BellGab for some time... Life got in the way. I had no idea that this was such an event.

How did you know I collect Gay Anime characters on Steam? It's what kept me off BellGab for a few months.

I like the attention to detail about Falkie's transportation plans. I'm not sure what I would do if I saw him there at the con. I'd probably just avoid him.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 23, 2017, 05:49:00 PM

The whole Ghost Tour in SF is intriguing...

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on December 23, 2017, 06:32:11 PM

GRAVITY!!!! The production value of that video is stupendous!

I've been absent from BellGab for some time... Life got in the way. I had no idea that this was such an event.

How did you know I collect Gay Anime characters on Steam? It's what kept me off BellGab for a few months.

I like the attention to detail about Falkie's transportation plans. I'm not sure what I would do if I saw him there at the con. I'd probably just avoid him.

I think most of his plans have fallen apart. Noone signed ip for his ghost tours, he only sold one shirt before AlienCon made him take the sign down do to copyright issues, and he promised to donate some of the money to various victim funds. Curtis/TheMudKing either has or has not sent him any money - not sure of the Latest.

I think he has bought the cheaper ticket and a couple of autographs.

If he can saty with you, he could save some money.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 23, 2017, 06:39:49 PM
I think most of his plans have fallen apart. Noone signed ip for his ghost tours, he only sold one shirt before AlienCon made him take the sign down do to copyright issues, and he promised to donate some of the money to various victim funds. Curtis/TheMudKing either has or has not sent him any money - not sure of the Latest.

I think he has bought the cheaper ticket and a couple of autographs.

If he can saty with you, he could save some money.
I mean, I live a very short bus ride away from the venue. Probably would be less than 25 min. Hell, I even have a couch for him.

I’m kinda sad to hear that his plans fell through.

Have you been to any Cons before? Those autograph sessions are scams... Well, CONS rather...

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on December 23, 2017, 08:30:45 PM
I mean, I live a very short bus ride away from the venue. Probably would be less than 25 min. Hell, I even have a couch for him.

Have you been to any Cons before? Those autograph sessions are scams... Well, CONS rather...

Something tells me it would be cheaper in the long run. If you just rented him a hotel. Seriously. He doesn’t appear to be capable of gratitude.

I have never been to a Con. No interest for me at this stage.

Uncle Duke

GS/LP:

I've never been to any of these conventions either, but I found "The UFO Channel" on the XiiaLive App a few months ago. It features presentations given by UFO researchers/authors at various modern day UFO conferences.  Most of the presenters are C2C guests, and come across about as good/bad at the conferences as they do on air.  The lamest parts I've heard are the panel discussions, they remind me of political debates where the candidates deviate from prepared questions to deliver whatever message they are trying to get across.  Many turn out to be little more than sales pitches for whatever books/CDs/DVDs they are hawking. Having seen the costs of these conventions, I would never attend unless I could pay per session/speaker, no way I'd drop that kind of cash for a two/three day event.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 23, 2017, 09:53:51 PM
GS/LP:

I've never been to any of these conventions either, but I found "The UFO Channel" on the XiiaLive App a few months ago. It features presentations given by UFO researchers/authors at various modern day UFO conferences.  Most of the presenters are C2C guests, and come across about as good/bad at the conferences as they do on air.  The lamest parts I've heard are the panel discussions, they remind me of political debates where the candidates deviate from prepared questions to deliver whatever message they are trying to get across.  Many turn out to be little more than sales pitches for whatever books/CDs/DVDs they are hawking. Having seen the costs of these conventions, I would never attend unless I could pay per session/speaker, no way I'd drop that kind of cash for a two/three day event.
What about paying a fee and being trapped upon some kind of "Conspriasea cruise?" Asking for a friend in prison (but will be out in in a few years likely due to crowding and investment advice he can give prison staff.)  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: LucaParcelli on December 23, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

Is it reinforced?  You will have to live on the ground floor.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 24, 2017, 03:14:24 AM
Is it reinforced?  You will have to live on the ground floor.

Is it Scotchguarded?