• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 09:31:48 PM
Gas yourself and get it over with. This year-long hissy fit is unbecoming.  ::)

Not a hissy fit.  After a year of study and observation, I've come to the conclusion that Trump supporters are either ignorant or greedy or both.  Which are you?  Calculated that tax cut yet?  Didn't think so.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 27, 2017, 10:20:49 AM
Not a hissy fit.  After a year of study and observation, I've come to the conclusion that Trump supporters are either ignorant or greedy or both.  Which are you?  Calculated that tax cut yet?  Didn't think so.

Or, possibly the answer that makes the most sense and that you've been reading here:  they actually want the border controlled and a common sense immigration system.  After eight years of an anti-business president and failed foreign policy, they want something else.  They are going to resist the party that tried to force Hilary Clinton on them, and the losers dishonestly trying to overturn the election.   

Look at how the Democrats and media have conducted themselves since the election.  After all these years the media finally went all in and unmasked themselves as the Democrat shills they've been all along, and the Democrats have done nothing but try to disrupt everything they can to an unprecedented level.

Most Republicans voted for someone else in the primaries.  Most people who voted for Trump in the general election were voting to stop Hilary Clinton from becoming president.  Even so, they want the agenda Trump ran on to succeed, and are disgusted by the conduct of the media and the Democrat Party.  But that's who they are - they just can't help themselves.

Of the issues a president can do on his own, Trump has done quite a bit.  Whether the legislative agenda is passed remains to be seen - it's mostly out of his hands, and a certainly a more congenial approach, along with better leadership on his part, would be more effective.  What we know for certain is that Hilary Clinton would have continued the Obama failures and wouldn't have done any of it.

Instead of ''a year of study and obseration'' to determine the motivation of Trump defenders, why not just ask them?  Or think for yourself instead of over-consuming the vomit the media puts out about it.

Kidnostad3

Wow!  Lionel has some pretty damning things to say about the British Monarchy.  I will tell you that my heritage is predominantly British and I have nothing against the British monarchy and, other than a perverse compulsion to deflate haughty Brits, either.  In fact, I have longstanding friends who are Brits.

Of course Lionel’s scree is just that,  a scree, but I’m wondering if Brits think there is anything to some of what he asserts.  I hoping to hear from posters like Pud and SV and any other Brits who are disposed to comment.  No inferences will be drawn by anyone’s opting to remain silent.

https://youtu.be/p2Fa_Q9CpPI

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 27, 2017, 10:51:16 AM
some pretty damning things to say about the British Monarchy

The bitch is an actual lizard from the actual sixth dimension. I don't know how it can be made any more clear to you than this.

Jackstar

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 26, 2017, 09:32:44 PM
When I see the retard in your avatar space, jagoff, I keep scrolling.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 25, 2015, 02:38:48 PM
I don't read the Art thread.

And, nothing of value was lost.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 27, 2017, 10:51:16 AM
Wow!  Lionel has some pretty damning things to say about the British Monarchy.  I will tell you that my heritage is predominantly British and I have nothing against the British monarchy and, other than a perverse compulsion to deflate haughty Brits, either.  In fact, I have longstanding friends who are Brits.

Of course Lionel’s scree is just that,  a scree, but I’m wondering if Brits think there is anything to some of what he asserts.  I hoping to hear from posters like Pud and SV and any other Brits who are disposed to comment.  No inferences will be drawn by anyone’s opting to remain silent.

https://youtu.be/p2Fa_Q9CpPI

I'm of British ancestry myself but if there were a history of behind the scenes meddling you would hate them. Seriously, most of the world's current problems: their fault. Look into it.  ;)

Spy

Hello, angry old white men. Here's another cartoon for you. Yes, it's true. Your boy Trump really told Howard Stern he walked in on naked 14, 15 and 16 year-olds in the dressing rooms at the Miss Teen USA Pageant because he liked the view.  Face it, Trumptards, your boy is a pervert.  A pedophile. And now he's backing a pedophile for the U.S. Senate because Doug Jones, the former U.S. Attorney who successfully prosecuted two KKK assholes for the murder of four African-American school girls is "soft on crime."

Imagine that. A pedophile saying Doug Jones is "soft on crime."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on November 27, 2017, 01:19:24 PM
Hello, angry old white men. Here's another cartoon for you. Yes, it's true. Your boy Trump really told Howard Stern he walked in on naked 14, 15 and 16 year-olds in the dressing rooms at the Miss Teen USA Pageant because he liked the view.  Face it, Trumptards, your boy is a pervert.  A pedophile. And now he's backing a pedophile for the U.S. Senate because Doug Jones, the former U.S. Attorney who successfully prosecuted two KKK assholes for the murder of four African-American school girls is "soft on crime."

Total horseshit like all of your posts.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2017, 11:01:38 AM

And, nothing of value was lost.
No, that's what the world will say when you are relieved of life's burdens.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2017, 12:18:27 PM
I'm of British ancestry myself but if there were a history of behind the scenes meddling you would hate them. Seriously, most of the world's current problems: their fault. Look into it.  ;)

Yeah, well, I'm sorry about that and all.  But I've got some British ancestry and you don't hear me whining about it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Spy on November 27, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

Where are the victims?  Where have they been all this time?  How come Billary didn't trot them out prior to her getting her ass spanked in the General Election?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 27, 2017, 02:20:49 PM
Where are the victims?  Where have they been all this time?  How come Billary didn't trot them out prior to her getting her ass spanked in the General Election?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/22/president-trump-and-accusations-of-sexual-misconduct-the-complete-list/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.dbce7bdfc07c
QuoteHere’s a list of 13 women who have publicly come forward with claims that Trump had physically touched them inappropriately in some way, and the witnesses they provided. We did not include claims that were made only through Facebook posts or other social media, or in lawsuits that subsequently were withdrawn.

We also did not include the accounts of former beauty contestants who say Trump walked in on them when they were half nude because there were no allegations of touching. Trump had bragged on the Howard Stern show of his “inspections” during the pageants: “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

paladin1991

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 27, 2017, 02:31:03 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/22/president-trump-and-accusations-of-sexual-misconduct-the-complete-list/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.dbce7bdfc07c
No,  m'Lord.  I'm asking about the teen victims of the beauty pagent. That's what I asked about.

Your response, very quick, I must say, detailed allegations.  No proof other than second hand or hear say corroborations.  (Jackstar says that you blew him against his will.=ALLEGATION  Jackstar tells me so.  I then repeat that.=  Corroboration?  NO.  Second hand/hear say.  And as such, inadmissable in a court of law, but not in the court of public opinion, apparently.  I would have had to have witnessed the deepthroating in order to satisfy 'corroboration.'  See how that's supposed to work?)   

And I just browsed your cited 'proof.'  TL;DR the rest

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935147410472480769

" Your favorite president (me)." God, the ego. He really is in love with himself.  Then he had to make that cheap Pocahantas comment when he was honoring Navajo Code Talkers. I don't like Warren but show a bit more class, man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 27, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

" Your favorite president (me)." God, the ego. He really is in love with himself.  Then he had to make that cheap Pocahantas comment when he was honoring Navajo Code Talkers. I don't like Warren but show a bit more class, man.

Grow up already!  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r2xtg0l-S0

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2017, 03:35:00 PM
Grow up already!  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r2xtg0l-S0

Tell that to the Donald.  He acts like a grade-school misanthrope sometimes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 27, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

I really think there are more important things to spend our energy getting upset about...really!  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2017, 04:10:24 PM
I really think there are more important things to spend our energy getting upset about...really!  ;)

Why did he have to bring up Pocahantas when he was honoring the Navajo Code Talkers?  Why use that ceremony to start attacking Warren?  Very immature. 

I don't want the President to act like that.  It is unbecoming of the office.

3OctaveFart

You talk like this is normally someone in command of his emotions.

The man does not think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 27, 2017, 04:13:28 PM
Why did he have to bring up Pocahantas when he was honoring the Navajo Code Talkers?  Why use that ceremony to start attacking Warren?  Very immature. 

But them lying to you and manipulating you for decades, that's not unbecoming?! Priorities!  ::)

albrecht

He should really try to piss off the Left and their media and only refer to Pocahontas by her Christian name, Rebecca, and her married name, Rolfe!

But it is a bit weird, Rebecca was not a Navajo so why even bring her up if he was honoring Navajos? I didn't see whatever press conference so maybe there was some tangential relationship: "some Indians helped us" or something?

Jackstar

I don't agree.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 27, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

Class?  You may have to explain that concept, 21st. ;)

PaulAtreides

Trump is coming to St. Louis on Wednesday to talk up the tax bill.  Only he won't really be in St. Louis.  I guess he's scared to be in the city or the suburbs so he's going way out west to St. Charles to talk to his base.  What's ironic is that these are many of the people that will be hurt by either the current House or Senate bills.  Wake up people.  You're being played.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 27, 2017, 06:16:37 PM
Trump is coming to St. Louis on Wednesday to talk up the tax bill.  Only he won't really be in St. Louis.  I guess he's scared to be in the city or the suburbs so he's going way out west to St. Charles to talk to his base.  What's ironic is that these are many of the people that will be hurt by either the current House or Senate bills.  Wake up people.  You're being played.

Yes, so you keep saying.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 27, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

Yeah, but that’s just part of his charm.