• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hit me up on Voxer!

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 29, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 30, 2018, 12:42:43 PM
Well I have fingered it out, General Lee.  I guess I am now an official member of the Scorpion Army, what with comms and such.  I think I will be like one of the A-team guys, on the run, hiding in plain sight, "if you can find me, maybe you can hire..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6kEsloMdE

I want my call-sign to be Murdoch, but since you never, ever, get to pick your call-sign in the real-world, I will have to hope that y'all are nice and give it to me...

I need a BellGab call-sign, I actually already have Murdoch from another outfit, but I am Nautical Shore I am allowed to bring that one with me hear.

I’m already murdoch, pate...but you can be face.

pate

I think you can change your username at will, hmm.  If I can't have Murdoch, then I will have to stick with pate...

ediot:

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on November 30, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
So, General Lee, I am finding this Voxer thing is like I have my own personal GabCast, no offense but you need some co-hosts on there...  Does this thing have the capability to do a "group chat" or something?  Like you and me are talking, can we add more people into that and everyone hear what everyone else is saying?  I may have to change my name on there to protect my innocence, which I think I can do, I would hate to get "doxxed on Voxer" ...

Indeed it does have group conversation.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on December 03, 2018, 12:10:49 AM
Indeed it does have group conversation.

Let me know when my throne is salted. Thanks in advance.

Jackstar

So, here it is, a week later--and I legitimately can't remember the password I set for the Voxer app. It'll come to me in time, I am sure.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on November 29, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
This is my way of giving back, and Jackstar has chosen to allow it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rebelvox.voxer

Voxer: jackstarsupernova

No freaks, please.