• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Infamous MV/Falkie Laptop Auction Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 16, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 16, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
I was wondering what to get a hard-to-buy-for-friend and this might be just the thing. Who doesn't want an infestation in their house from whatever might be living in that laptop?

Is Falkie going to package that up and send it to the lucky winner? lol, I can't even...

As I have knowledge of both vermin extermination and laptops, I would suggest the winning bidder simply pop it in the microwave at full power for 10 seconds.  It will clear up any spyware that MV may have installed while taking care of any hitchhikers that Senda may have contributed.

Two problems solved in less than 30 seconds.

starrmtn001

Why don't you simply have a GabCast to auction the laptop off? ;)

You can call it, "The GabCast LapOff." ;D

Catsmile

Could make it a contest.
Fap-Bop for Falkies Laptop.
Whoever cums in 1st and 3rd place, wins.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Catsmile on November 17, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
Could make it a contest.
Fap-Bop for Falkies Laptop.
Whoever cums in 1st and 3rd place, wins.

What?  1st place laptop, 2nd place Falkie, 3rd place Kathy???  Are you kidding???  :o

AZZERAE

Something tells me this is designed to make someone money.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 18, 2018, 06:11:56 AM
Something tells me this is designed to make someone money.

Who gets the black eye this go-round?  MV??  Surely not.  And yet....this auction -- indeed, this whole thread -- is like one of those clown guns that pops out a flag with BANG on it.

I would pay two bills to slam Senda's dick in a car door.  Picture that added to this auction as a sweetener.  Tell me you aren’t ROCK HARD.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 18, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
Who gets the black eye this go-round?  MV??  Surely not.  And yet....this auction -- indeed, this whole thread -- is like one of those clown guns that pops out a flag with BANG on it.

I would pay two bills to slam Senda's dick in a car door.  Picture that added to this auction as a sweetener.  Tell me you aren’t ROCK HARD.

Two Dollar bills?

I’m flaccid as an abandoned snakeskin.

MV/Liberace!

Let's get those bids rolling in, folks!  This is a fine... the finest piece of BellGab memorabilia.  Once it's gone, that's it!

whoozit

I bid one piece of bellybutton lint.  It’s a good one with very little hair.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 25, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
Let's get those bids rolling in, folks!  This is a fine... the finest piece of BellGab memorabilia.  Once it's gone, that's it!

If you want people to take this auction seriously, you need to give them some reassurance that they aren't going to be cheated.

The last thing that I heard was that Senda is in possession of this laptop, and he considers it evidence for an FBI complaint and multimillion dollar lawsuit to follow.

Now you are saying that Senda will relinquish the laptop, it will be promptly shipped to the winner, and the proceeds from the winning bid donated to charity. 

Do you see any missing pieces in the story?  Pepperidge Farm certainly  does.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 26, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
If you want people to take this auction seriously, you need to give them some reassurance that they aren't going to be cheated.

The last thing that I heard was that Senda is in possession of this laptop, and he considers it evidence for an FBI complaint and multimillion dollar lawsuit to follow.

Now you are saying that Senda will relinquish the laptop, it will be promptly shipped to the winner, and the proceeds from the winning bid donated to charity. 

Do you see any missing pieces in the story?  Pepperidge Farm certainly  does.

I'll bet you're fun at parties.

You've already bid tree fiddy, by my recollection, so sit back and see what happens.

Jackstar

Can I bid on the laptop that Failkie rejected? I've got just the place for it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 02:11:01 PM
Can I bid on the laptop that Failkie rejected? I've got just the place for it.

Are you a legal US resident over the age of 18?  Have you won any BellGab contests in the last 30 days?  Do you have any physical limitations?

I'll allow it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on November 27, 2018, 08:21:09 PM
Are you a legal US resident over the age of 18?  Have you won any BellGab contests in the last 30 days?  Do you have any physical limitations?

I'll allow it.

;D

pate

I bid 2 bags of Skittles, Tropical Skittles.

LadyFish

Falkie just “unboxed” a bag of small screws from Miami, FL. He says he misplaced the small screws when he took apart “the MV tainted laptop.”

It cost Falkie $4.32 for the bag of replacement screws. I think that is about the only money he has spent on MV laptop of his own government money.

Is Falkie fixing the laptop up on his own for the auction? I wonder if that will drive the bids up or down.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on November 16, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
Let me just say seeing as though that kind of money is being bandied about - I’ll do almost anything you need done for 200 US Dollars. I could live on that for a while in my shithole country.
At the rate I'm going, that would carry me for about 4 months.  In the United States of America, land of the free.  Home of the brave.  My country. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: 14 on February 15, 2019, 08:45:17 PM
At the rate I'm going, that would carry me for about 4 months. In the United States of America, land of the free. Home of the brave. My country.

I hear you. I'm broke too. Its hard. Keep your head up, girl. We'll be okay. I guess!

Quote from: 14 on February 15, 2019, 08:45:17 PM
At the rate I'm going, that would carry me for about 4 months.  In the United States of America, land of the free.  Home of the brave.  My country.

That is about a month's salary where I live.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on February 16, 2019, 06:13:10 PM
I hear you. I'm broke too. Its hard. Keep your head up, girl. We'll be okay. I guess!
So far, so good.  Did White Crow pass away?

Where do you live, PigHugger?

Quote from: 14 on February 17, 2019, 01:05:19 AM
So far, so good.  Did White Crow pass away?

Where do you live, PigHugger?

Makati City, Philippines.

ksm32

IMAGINE IF PORK CHOPS WERE ACTUALLY EATING, YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

AZZERAE

Quote from: Azzerae on February 17, 2019, 03:10:28 AM
I'm not sure ... Liberace would know, I think! :-\

I for one would not mourn that duplicitous piece of shit.  Fuck him into Jesusland.

AZZERAE

QuoteWhere do you live, PigHugger?
QuoteMakati City, Philippines.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on February 17, 2019, 03:10:28 AM
I'm not sure ... Liberace would know, I think! :-\

It's not going well, guys.  He's winding down.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on February 18, 2019, 02:02:42 AM
It's not going well, guys.  He's winding down.
I hope he's not suffering.  It was great to have him back here for a while.  When avatars re-group in Heaven, will we have faces?