• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ANTI SHARIA PROTEST

Started by starrmtn001, June 10, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

starrmtn001

Hmmmm.  Wonder where antifa will fit themselves?

LIVE: ANTI SHARIA PROTEST LAX - RALLY & MARCH AGAINST MUSLIMS 6/10/17.
Started streaming 4 hours ago
Anti-Sharia March Planned Near Site of San Bernardino Terror Attack

https://youtu.be/fDMM_Te4cyQ

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 10, 2017, 06:28:47 PM
Hmmmm.  Wonder where antifa will fit themselves?

LIVE: ANTI SHARIA PROTEST LAX - RALLY & MARCH AGAINST MUSLIMS 6/10/17.

Here's the Left, lying again.  How is anti-Sharia anti-Moslem?

I thought all the Moslems here accepted democracy and our legal system.  Meaning they oppose Sharia.  It can't be both, so which is it?

Perhaps after the counterprotest, the pro-Sharia Moslems can kill a few gay and other infidels marching with them, and kidnap, perform genital mutilations on the women, and enslave them, and behead the rest.  Because, you know, they ARE marching on behalf of Sharia after all.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 06:38:16 PM

I thought all the Moslems here accepted democracy and our legal system.  Meaning they oppose Sharia.  It can't be both, so which is it?
Good question.  I'm born and raised AMERICAN, I have no idea what their thought process is.  What I do know is if they want to be Americans that have to behave like Americans, or get the fuck OUT! ;)

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 10, 2017, 06:43:15 PM
Good question.  I'm born and raised AMERICAN, I have no idea what their thought process is.  What I do know is if they want to be Americans that have to behave like Americans, or get the fuck OUT! ;)

And that goes for the America-hating Left as well

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 06:38:16 PM

Perhaps after the counterprotest, the pro-Sharia Moslems can kill a few gay and other infidels marching with them, and kidnap, perform genital mutilations on the women, and enslave them, and behead the rest.  Because, you know, they ARE marching on behalf of Sharia after all.

Your profound ignorance is embarrassing. Are you Muslim? No? Then Sharia and Halaka (Jewish equivalent) doesn't apply to you. Trump has no problem with it, he sucked and curtsied to the Saudi King, SA have Sharia.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 10, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

Well as long as you don't represent the average American, the States will be fine.  Presumably you'll get rid of Christians, Hindus, Bhuddists, Rastas, Sikhs? America is a secular country, and hasn't an official religion. Or do you think that maybe Catholicism and the USA are indivisible?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:50:21 PM
Well as long as you don't represent the average American, the States will be fine.  Presumably you'll get rid of Christians, Hindus, Bhuddists, Rastas, Sikhs? America is a secular country, and hasn't an official religion. Or do you think that maybe Catholicism and the USA are indivisible?

YP.  You don't live here so you don't have firsthand experience of what is going on.  You only know what you read and what you hear.

That's all.  Peace Out.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:46:48 PM
Your profound ignorance is embarrassing. Are you Muslim? No? Then Sharia and Halaka (Jewish equivalent) doesn't apply to you...

It doesn't apply to anyone in this country.  Not yet.  Islam is not just a religion.  It isn't simply the equivalent of Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, and the rest.  Islam is a governmental system, and a legal system, and a religious system.  In that order.  There are no devout Moslems who want it limited to the religious aspects only.  That is an oxymoron.  And appeasement to it in our countries is and will be a disaster.  Look around you, how can you even claim otherwise?

The UK has set up over 100 special Sharia courts for them.  Appeasement is taken as a show of weakness, not friendliness, not acceptance, not tolerance.  Weakness.  Appeasement creates a climate of  always demanding more, and with the Moslems it encourages terrorism. 

If someone immigrates, they ought to be doing their best to fit in, not demanding special accommodations.  Look how divisive things have become in the UK, even without the terrorism - and for what?  For what?  If this is so important to them, they need to stay the fuck home.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2017, 07:14:47 PM
It doesn't apply to anyone in this country.  Not yet.  Islam is not just a religion.  It isn't simply the equivalent of Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, and the rest.  Islam is a governmental system, and a legal system, and a religious system.  In that order.  There are no devout Moslems who want it limited to the religious aspects only.  That is an oxymoron.  And appeasement to it in our countries is and will be a disaster.  Look around you, how can you even claim otherwise?

The UK has set up over 100 special Sharia courts for them.  Appeasement is taken as a show of weakness, not friendliness, not acceptance, not tolerance.  Weakness.  Appeasement creates a climate of  always demanding more, and with the Moslems it encourages terrorism. 

If someone immigrates, they ought to be doing their best to fit in, not demanding special accommodations.  Look how divisive things have become in the UK, even without the terrorism - and for what?  For what?  If this is so important to them, they need to stay the fuck home.

Succinctly said PB
Getting really tired of having relate our country's "freedom of religion" as a weapon against itself while another group of liberals "fights" for "Freedom FROM religion". Then  these joke of progressives  that can't be mentally coherent enough to separate the Muslim religion from "Islamic politics" The West has had the view since 7th century. "political Islam. com" is a good place to start.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 10, 2017, 07:02:36 PM
YP.  You don't live here so you don't have firsthand experience of what is going on.  You only know what you read and what you hear.

That's all.  Peace Out.

You're absolutely sure?

Zetaspeak

When is the march against dragons?

starrmtn001

March against Sharia LIVE San Bernadino. 5.10.17.

https://youtu.be/5WHkwber1TA

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 10, 2017, 08:35:26 PM
When is the march against dragons?
Dunno.  I like Dragons, by the way. ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:50:21 PM
Who said anything about Catholicism ???
I have to agree with with Starr though, learn and abide by our customs or get the fuck out.
;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqP76XWHQI0

Your profound ignorance is embarrassing. Are you Muslim? No? Then Sharia and Halaka (Jewish equivalent) doesn't apply to you. Trump has no problem with it, he sucked and curtsied to the Saudi King, SA have Sharia.

There you go again, Pud.  So eager to get on your knees for muslim cock.  You are addicted to muslim cock in your mouth and in your ass.

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 09:38:39 PM
There you go again, Pud.  So eager to get on your knees for muslim cock.  You are addicted to muslim cock in your mouth and in your ass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 10, 2017, 09:38:39 PM

It wasn't that long ago there were very few Moslems in the West, some Turks in Germany for work, some Pakistanis in Britain, some Iranians who fled when the Shah fell, some students, some dissidents.

Look how fast things have moved.  Can you not step back and see the trend, and where it goes from here?