A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

FallenSeraph

Quote from: yumyumtree on November 24, 2013, 12:30:32 AM

According to Wikipedia, he wrote a less well-known book claiming that OJ was innocent, the victim of a conspiracy, of course.

OK, that just killed it for me.

Shoot, no pun intended.  :-\

Designx

Wonder how long Wells will keep this guest since Alex Jones is following.

yumyumtree

It's almost 11 PM and there hasn't been much talk about rock n roll.

The only World Vision I know of is a charity.

Well, this guy sounds like a kook already. What I read about him online suggests he never met a  leftwing conspiracy theory he didnt like.

According to Wikipedia, he wrote a less well-known book claiming that OJ was innocent, the victim of a conspiracy, of course.

Is it one of those OJ's son killed them and OJ took the fall things?

yumyumtree

Just says "the mafia and LAPD." To be fair, the book merely "explores the possibility", according to Wikipedia.

FallenSeraph

Apparently EVERY DEAD ROCK STAR is dead because of a conspiracy.

I may read this book for the hell of it though. Would make for good drunken discussions in a bar or something.

FallenSeraph

Wait . . . whaaaaaa? Is anyone still listening to this show? I faded out for a while. Alex Jones got in a (physical) brawl in Dallas?

valdez

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 24, 2013, 12:27:09 AM
...call me names or whatever, but I think it has the potential to be awesome.  8)
...According to Wikipedia, he wrote a less well-known book claiming that OJ was innocent, the victim of a conspiracy, of course.
Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 24, 2013, 12:35:45 AM

Alex Constantine and his theory ("It's not a theory, it’s a fact!") that most of those major rock star deaths were caused by our nefarious government in an effort to eliminate their influence on society.  You mean Mama Cass wasn't killed by a ham sandwich?  Dammit, I always treasured that story.  Alas, as wacky and fun as Mr. Constantine's diatribe was the party seemed to come to an abrupt halt the moment he claimed that "O.J. was a patsy."  Yeah, that killed it for me too.  Alex Jones was down in Dallas (Wells said he was down there too) commemorating the assassination and getting beat up by the cops and freaking out about it.  I commend him.  The idea of gathering in Dallas (or DC even) on November 22 to stand up for, and demand, truth and justice in the mist of cover-ups and obfuscation is a good one.  Imagine the crowds growing larger each year, with folks holding simple signs pointing out certain key terms, and details unexplained, like "three wallets," "pristine bullet," "kill shot from the front," "patsy," "grassy knoll," ect.  Later Jones talked about how the term "racism" is tossed around so easily, and specifically mentioned that using the term "sandwich" is now considered offensive to hispanics.  I'm here to tell you, I don't know anything about that.  Feel free to talk about sandwiches, my friends.  I'm cool with it.

mama cass elliot

FallenSeraph

Quote from: valdez on November 24, 2013, 07:08:15 AM
Imagine the crowds growing larger each year, with folks holding simple signs pointing out certain key terms, and details unexplained, like "three wallets," "pristine bullet," "kill shot from the front," "patsy," "grassy knoll," ect.  Later Jones talked about how the term "racism" is tossed around so easily, and specifically mentioned that using the term "sandwich" is now considered offensive to hispanics.  I'm here to tell you, I don't know anything about that.  Feel free to talk about sandwiches, my friends.  I'm cool with it.

I call dibs on the "three wallets" sign.

I may have to go back and listen to the Alex Jones part of that show now â€" just to hear the Hispanic sandwich thing.

ItsOver

Quote from: valdez on November 24, 2013, 07:08:15 AM
    ...Later Jones talked about how the term "racism" is tossed around so easily, and specifically mentioned that using the term "sandwich" is now considered offensive to hispanics...

Say what?  I'll have to admit I'll never think about certain sandwiches the same since this clown rolled into town.

[attachimg=1]

Jorch should be happy this week.  Gobble, gobble...

gbneely

Quote from: valdez on November 24, 2013, 07:08:15 AM... Later Jones talked about how the term "racism" is tossed around so easily, and specifically mentioned that using the term "sandwich" is now considered offensive to Hispanics.

He was probably referring to this:

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/principal-sees-racism-in-peanut-butter.html

FallenSeraph

Quote from: gbneely on November 24, 2013, 03:06:04 PM
He was probably referring to this:

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/principal-sees-racism-in-peanut-butter.html

Oh for God's sake.

QuoteGutierrez, principal of Harvey Scott K-8 School, was being interviewed about the school district’s equity training program designed to narrow the achievement gap. The newspaper said she “picks up on the subtle language of racism every day” and used the peanut butter sandwich to illustrate her point.
“Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ let them tell you,” she told the newspaper. “Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

I would love to slap this woman. Hard.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 24, 2013, 03:58:32 PM
Oh for God's sake.

I would love to slap this woman. Hard.

It doesn't appear to be something the Alex Joneses made up this time. 

When our new immigrants start bitching about our customs, the way we do things, start demanding we change for them, they should be put on the next flight home.  Just picked up and taken to the nearest airport.  Sometimes though, we get an idiot - usually either a school administrator or someone down at city hall - that comes up with this divisive garbage all on their own.  They should be fired immediately, no questions asked.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 24, 2013, 05:44:40 PM

It doesn't appear to be something the Alex Joneses made up this time. 

When our new immigrants start bitching about our customs, the way we do things, start demanding we change for them, they should be put on the next flight home.  Just picked up and taken to the nearest airport.  Sometimes though, we get an idiot - usually either a school administrator or someone down at city hall - that comes up with this divisive garbage all on their own.  They should be fired immediately, no questions asked.

The problem with all of this sort of crap is that its all part of an agenda to make showing the flag, carrying a brown bag lunch to school, eating a p & b sandwich, as being racist when NO racism is either intended or implied.

Is eating a tortilla racist to white people ?

We have thousands of unaccountable administrators, principals teachers, experts out there who make these idiotic pronouncement s because deep down THEY think THEY KNOW better than we do & they only shut up when the outrage is so great that they have to modify or retract statements or policies. Its all part of the " hate America/hate European " culture thing that is pervasive with the Left.

I've spent some time overseas and many of the people I worked with have had graduate school or college in the US. They always complain about sandwiches. But every time I go to some university presentation they are the first ones to eat the...sandwiches.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 24, 2013, 12:35:45 AM

Shoot, no pun intended.  :-\

I'm probably the only person in the country that felt that since OJ was found not guilty he should have been left alone afterwards and not get sued for wrongful death.
To me, once you're acquitted that should have been the end of it.
But to many, being found not guilty is ignored because of their hatred.
I can remember many who said they would riot if either OJ or Michael Jackson would be found guity as well.
No one seems willing to abide by juries deicisions anymore.
We aren't under the Code Napoleon where you must prove your innocence.

yumyumtree

I understand what you're saying, but as I understand it, the reason is that the standards aren't as high in civil cases. In a criminal case, it has to be beyond reasonable doubt, in civil, it's preponderance of the evidence. I learned that from watching Judge Wapner.

Also the person may not be being tried for exactly the same thing. For example, take Casey Anthony. She may be found not guilty of actually murdering her daughter, but could maybe be sued civilly for something like endangerment. That's just an example--I didn't follow that case too closely, don't know much about Florida law and she probably has no money. In Simpson's case, he did have money or assets, and there were a number of survivors ready to sue.

grano salis

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 24, 2013, 06:01:51 PM
I've spent some time overseas and many of the people I worked with have had graduate school or college in the US. They always complain about sandwiches. But every time I go to some university presentation they are the first ones to eat the...sandwiches.

Our foreign policy in a nutshell.

FallenSeraph

TONIGHT:

Live Chat with John B. Wells â€"
Coast Insiders, don't miss our Live Chat with Saturday night Coast host John B. Wells, tonight at 8p PT/11p ET.

Can we all log in at once with my C2C Insider login/password?

I can't really think of anything to ask him. I mean, I'd like to type something filthy and ask him to read it out loud, but that's about it.

Ask him for the recipe for a proper cup of tea! 

FallenSeraph

The live chat with John B. Wells has begun. At first I thought I thought I was the only one in the chatroom with him. God, that would have been awkward.

But damn, he's got the longest bio ever, per Lex Lonehood:

Quote8:02

Lex: Welcome everyone! Let me tell you a bit about Mr. Wells before we get to your questions.
8:03

Lex: John B. Wells, Saturday host of Coast to Coast AM, is a veteran radio host and voice actor with credits ranging from radio stations and TV shows, to movies and advertisements, on all seven continents.

Lex: Upon graduating from TCU with a Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts and an emphasis in theater, he took a part-time job at the legendary KZEW-FM/Dallas-Ft. Worth, where within less than a year, he moved into the afternoon drive slot and posted record ratings. Soon after, Wells left to pursue a full-time career doing voiceovers. During that time, he voiced imaging promos for New York’s WCBS Newsradio 88, where he spent nearly 10 years, followed by WNEW-FM; Los Angeles’ KLOS-FM and KROQ-FM; Detroit’s WWJ-AM; Chicago’s WBBM-AM/TV; San Francisco’s KRON-TV; Dallas’ WFAA-TV, KRLD-AM and KZPS-FM; Houston’s KLOL-FM, KHOU-TV and KPRC-AM; Miami’s WBGG-FM; and the Armed Forces Radio Network.

Lex: Wells was heard for nearly a decade on BBC Radio 1 in London, along with HIT 95 in Berlin, Radio ADO in Paris, and many others around the world. In addition to serving as the announcer for CBS' The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn and the "World's Leading Dance Event" Sensation in Amsterdam, Wells has lent his voice to Oliver Stone’s JFK and Talk Radio films and appeared in several other movies. He has also recently voiced promos for Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch and Gold Rush.
8:04

Lex: After frequently serving as a guest host on Coast to Coast AM, Wells became the Saturday evening host of the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America in January 2012. Each week, Wells captivates listeners with discussions on news and current events, conspiracy theories and all things curious and unexplained.
8:04

Lex: Actor, musician, writer, composer, martial artist, aviator and broadcaster, Wells finds the ancient sage advice of "concentrating on just one thing" to be true. His one thing: the Arts. John invites you to explore and enjoy his personal website: http://www.caravantomidnight.com/

Martial artist.

That's hot.

I asked several questions, some of which must have been deemed inappropriate to send to John B.
This one made it:
QuoteComment From HorrorReport
John, it seems that you're most interested in conspiracies involving the political or world affairs. Do any paranormal topics fascinate you, or would you rather street [sic] clear of that

Wells responded:
QuoteJohn B: All we can really do with the paranormal stuff is acknowledge it. Once someone like Lanza at Wake Forest with his Biocentrics study reveals things like "life created the Universe, not the other way around", guess what happens.
I like all that stuff, but no one has made any significant discoveries that I know of.
Yes, ghosts exist. Probably demons, too. So... who you gonna call?

I think he has a vast misunderstanding of the paranormal. Though he is the voice of UFO FILES, he is just a voice. Not an expert.

....so what did Art say about this show and its handling of the paranormal recently?
I think it rings true.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: HorrorReporter on November 26, 2013, 10:29:55 PM
I asked several questions, some of which must have been deemed inappropriate to send to John B.
This one made it:
Wells responded:
I think he has a vast misunderstanding of the paranormal. Though he is the voice of UFO FILES, he is just a voice. Not an expert.

....so what did Art say about this show and its handling of the paranormal recently?
I think it rings true.

YESS! I was wondering if that Q was from someone here, actually!

I had to LOG OFF this chat.
Either Wells types 1 word a minute, or his glasses are too fogged up from his hot air to see the screen.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: HorrorReporter on November 26, 2013, 10:34:53 PM
I had to LOG OFF this chat.
Either Wells types 1 word a minute, or his glasses are too fogged up from his hot air to see the screen.

LMAO!

His question to the audience: "Do you listen to C2C for the heavy stuff or just to get away from it all" (paraphrased)

My answer "Escape . . . and for the complexity that is George" got edited to just "Escape."

Awwww, damn you, Lex Lonehood!

FallenSeraph

8:39

Comment From RayRay
When you say " a proper cup of tea" , do you really mean tea or is that code?

8:40

John B: Hahaha! I should keep that a mystery. But actually, I mean actual China Black,Darjeeling or whatever you like. Ceylon is good, too.

8)

FallenSeraph

Let it be known, y'all:

Quote8:38

John B: I would ask that you visit www.caravantomidnight.com in the next few weeks.
There will be information there that simply cannot be broadcast.
Now that probably sounds like the gov't cover-up guy. But, the thing is, it WILL NOT be broadcast. A plug will get pulled. T

8:39

John B: rust me on that point.

yumyumtree

I see that Ty Bollinger is due to be on with Wells on Sat. Don't know if we've had that combination before. As if we don't get enough of Bollinger in the commercials. Maybe they will find a way to work Fukishima in.