• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Jojo on March 03, 2018, 02:08:56 AM
Have you checked out the Haiku thread?  You'd be good.

I do not dare stray too far
From the refinement herein
Let us not find out

it seems to me that it's you
who is good at haiku
i don't understand the rules
Obviously

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 03, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Please. You follow me around like a puppy; begging for attention and peeing on the floor. Go bother YP

No one can find him. I think you and Hillary had him deleted. <Cue laughtrack and Jackstar> :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSeXojvzLpc

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on March 03, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
Already in open lines most of the regulars called in including Annie in Alabama, Cornelius, and the reincarnated Cleopatra lady.

I missed last nite, but still laughing about Barry's call last Fri.  He called in to tell George how much he loved that time Ian pranked him on an old Secret Door, and how much he misses him hosting ... having no idea that the Fri. before that he called when Ian was actually on as a guest but he didn't realize that and just wanted to talk about his buddy Cornelius.

Morgus

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
I missed last nite, but still laughing about Barry's call last Fri.  He called in to tell George how much he loved that time Ian pranked him on an old Secret Door, and how much he misses him hosting ... having no idea that the Fri. before that he called when Ian was actually on as a guest but he didn't realize that and just wanted to talk about his buddy Cornelius.

Noory has gotten his own "wack pack" regular group of callers now...  :P

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on March 03, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
it seems to me that it's you
who is good at haiku
i don't understand the rules
Obviously
Is that a joke?  Because by liberal standards, the above paragraph is Haiku!

Hardly anyone follows the three rules, but here they are:
1.  Line one has 5 syllables
2.  Line two has 7 syllables
3.  Line three has 5 syllables

I think, and according to the Haiku thread, that's all there is to it!  It's short and sweet, like you and Mouse often are.

Poem:. Obviously

It seems to me you
Are the one good at Haiku
I don't get the rules

George once loved Haikus
'Til he became the subject
And now not so much

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 03, 2018, 07:43:23 PM
George once loved Haikus
'Til he became the subject
And now not so much
Haters gonna Haiku

zeebo

Haikus from haters
Are just unbuhleefable
And truly buhzarre

Quote from: Jojo on March 03, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
Is that a joke?  Because by liberal standards, the above paragraph is Haiku!

Hardly anyone follows the three rules, but here they are:
1.  Line one has 5 syllables
2.  Line two has 7 syllables
3.  Line three has 5 syllables

I think, and according to the Haiku thread, that's all there is to it!  It's short and sweet, like you and Mouse often are.

Poem:. Obviously

It seems to me you
Are the one good at Haiku
I don't get the rules

I didn't know the actual rules, so I was just mimicking. Now that I do know them I can't guarantee I have a talent for it... but maybe I'll give it a shot sometime if the mood strikes. Thanks, Jojo

aldousburbank

The rule of haiku
Never talk about haiku
Unless it's haiku

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
Haikus from haters
Are just unbuhleefable
And truly buhzarre
Eaters of rats, yes
To pizza rolls, we call out
In basement, we toil.

albrecht

"You'll be able to get all your shows since way gone back." -Norry advertising Coast Insider. What a weird way of promoting the subscription. (And they cut it off so you don't get old Art or Ian shows I hear.)

Listening to Norry's OL from Friday and putting out the trash and leaf bags. Though he had the usual callers he, like normal, was very short with them but offered an explanation on why he cuts them off (when he cut short "Cleopatra." )

Interestingly when Norry cut off frequent caller with the murdered dad from Elgin (which Norry ALWAYS mispronounces- it is ELL-Gihn) I got a call and caller ID said "Elgin, TX." Ha it was a political robo call, I thought, but the message left was a person saying "Helloooo" and then hang-up. Weird.

Rico999

Once again, some poor little kid (a 2 year old girl) gets killed in some horrible way -- a mirror fell on her at a Payless Shoe store and Noory has to exploit it by putting it in his news segment.  This happens way too often for it to be a coinshidensh.  He's a sick fuck, isn't he?

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 04, 2018, 06:10:58 PM
"You'll be able to get all your shows since way gone back." -Norry advertising Coast Insider. What a weird way of promoting the subscription. (And they cut it off so you don't get old Art or Ian shows I hear.)

Listening to Norry's OL from Friday and putting out the trash and leaf bags. Though he had the usual callers he, like normal, was very short with them but offered an explanation on why he cuts them off (when he cut short "Cleopatra." )

Interestingly when Norry cut off frequent caller with the murdered dad from Elgin (which Norry ALWAYS mispronounces- it is ELL-Gihn) I got a call and caller ID said "Elgin, TX." Ha it was a political robo call, I thought, but the message left was a person saying "Helloooo" and then hang-up. Weird.
Weird!

NoMoreNoory

Joorch introduced Mike Salla.

GN: I'm looking forward to this.
MS: Aloha, George! It's great to be back.
GN: You, too.

#youtoo #GNS

albrecht

Quote from: Rico999 on March 05, 2018, 12:47:30 AM
Once again, some poor little kid (a 2 year old girl) gets killed in some horrible way -- a mirror fell on her at a Payless Shoe store and Noory has to exploit it by putting it in his news segment.  This happens way too often for it to be a coinshidensh.  He's a sick fuck, isn't he?
But on the good side Norry informed us about a Japanese woman who had two surgical sponges in her belly for years. She experienced bloating. And he gleefully announced that Bannister, first person to run a sub 4min mile, has died. Norry is sick indeed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 05, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
But on the good side Norry informed us about a Japanese woman who had two surgical sponges in her belly for years. She experienced bloating. And he gleefully announced that Bannister, first person to run a sub 4min mile, has died. Norry is sick indeed.

Muslim brotherhood?

GravitySucks

“So he’s never seen from again”. GNS

zeebo

Security expert on tonite.  Cue George's narrowly-averted kidnap-in-Mexico story.   ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on March 06, 2018, 12:45:37 AM
Security expert on tonite.  Cue George's narrowly-averted kidnap-in-Mexico story.   ::)

True story. They googled him and George Noory Sucks! Showed up as the first result

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 06, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
True story. They googled him and George Noory Sucks! Showed up as the first result
True story. That's why I ended up registering here five minutes ago.

Greetings from Liverpool, UK :-)

GravitySucks

Quote from: patientenkollektiv on March 06, 2018, 12:58:11 AM

Welcome. The Yorkie is in the doghouse for the moment and the Southy is fast asleep. 

zeebo

Welcome and post often.  Especially anything related to George Noory's suckage.

expat

Way-ay, wack! This group's first scouser. Have a conny-onny butty and gi'us a couple verses of "Dirty Maggie May".

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on March 06, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

'They were going to ATM me to death. It would have taken a couple of days.'
To drain Jorch's overflowing accounts, presumably.

The security expert didn't pick Joorch up on his escape plan. Jumping from the 'taxi' and waving a $100 bill at a passing motorist and telling him 'I need to get to the airport!' Needs must, I realize, but it could have been an escape from the frying pan to the fire to stand in a Mexican street and effectively shout 'Hi, everyone. I'm a middle-aged American tourist with large amounts of cash in his pockets.' And his supposed kidnappers weren't too ruthless, were they, if he got away that easily?

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 05, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Joorch introduced Mike Salla.

GN: I'm looking forward to this.
MS: Aloha, George! It's great to be back.
GN: You, too.

#youtoo #GNS
LOL.