• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2018, 01:04:58 AM
No one knows how to sell inconclusive lab tests like LA Marzulli.

Yeah, I asked LA a year or so on MitD if he had gotten any alien implants under an electron microscope. He said no.

Stephen Cohen was an excellent guest. It would be great if Knapp could have him on for an entire show

klaatu2

Agreed, Stephen Cohen was excellent. Just about everything Noory said or asked was cringe-worthy. Twice, before giving an answer, Cohen said something like "this is something I have studied for years" or "this is an area in which I have some expertise," and I think he just said that to discourage Noory from offering his inane comments afterwards.

TigerLily

LMH tonight. So we got that goin' for us. And poor Stephen Bassett, who still believes in disclosure

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 06:43:25 PM
LMH tonight. So we got that goin' for us. And poor Stephen Bassett, who still believes in disclosure

It's all he has.............

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 01, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
It's all he has.............
I wonder if Robert Merritt knows Roger Stone? Nixon had "interesting" henchmen, besides the obvious Plumbers with their colorful history, he also gave a secret UFO ET memo to Merritt, Roger got Nixon's visage tattooed on his back, and Nixon himself told Jackie Gleason about UFOs and showed him ETs! I can't wait for some good LMH....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
I wonder if Robert Merritt knows Roger Stone? .....I can't wait for some good LMH....
Tommee has "Lady in Red" ready and waiting for Jorch.

Morgus

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2018, 06:43:25 PM
Yep this is the one night of the month worth listening since Noory will take a nap for 3 hours while Linda Howe takes over.
Linda also did her 2 hour KGRA live program tonight plus 3 hours later tonight on c2cam!

She also did her live youtube broadcast last night and here is the recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z36X8DZbNZ8

TigerLily

Quote from: Morgus on March 01, 2018, 09:17:59 PM
Yep this is the one night of the month worth listening since Noory will take a nap for 3 hours while Linda Howe takes over.
Linda also did her 2 hour KGRA live program tonight plus 3 hours later tonight on c2cam!

She also did her live youtube broadcast last night and here is the recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z36X8DZbNZ8

I keep forgetting about that show. Thanks for the reminder and the clip

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
... I can't wait for some good LMH....

I'm up for some high or even medium strangeness.

Quote from: klaatu2 on March 01, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
Agreed, Stephen Cohen was excellent. Just about everything Noory said or asked was cringe-worthy. Twice, before giving an answer, Cohen said something like "this is something I have studied for years" or "this is an area in which I have some expertise," and I think he just said that to discourage Noory from offering his inane comments afterwards.

I'm a bit surprised more haven't posted about that interview. Perhaps on the politics thread?  i don't dare stray too far from the refinement of this fine thread to find out

GravitySucks

Now that Feb. is over with, MushMouth tries to challenge himself with “culminate”. Disaster averted. It only took him two tries. GNS

TigerLily

We came here for the nukes. We stayed for LMH. And Cherry Garcia

TigerLily

Another good show. Nixon as the Great Hope for disclosure. I think that would qualify as high strangeness

Dateline

Norry is preparing for the I-hurt bankruptcy and has shown his new digs on the Coast Instagram. 

The Cali housing allowance that I-hurt provides to Norry will be one of the first benefits to go.  No more apartments.  No more pool.  Norry will be moving into a van with his name monogramed on the sign board.  It looks like there will be a seasonal component.  There is an upstairs bunkbed and a storage unit made of trashbags.  Is he getting a roommate?  One of side of the van looks like it lists to the side. 

Two people can always live cheaper than two.  Annnddd. ..is that a radio antenna on the front.  It looks like it will also be doubling as a Coast studio.  Norry, always on the front with cost cutting measures.

Listened to the MV-Art Bell bellgab last night.

Reminded me of just how far C2C has fallen with the utter buffoon Noory in the driver seat.

Plus I didn't know Art's version of what happened with the stalker/shooter. He sounded convincing to me.

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on March 01, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
I'm a bit surprised more haven't posted about that interview. Perhaps on the politics thread?  i don't dare stray too far from the refinement of this fine thread to find out
Have you checked out the Haiku thread?  You'd be good.

I do not dare stray too far
From the refinement herein
Let us not find out

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 03, 2018, 02:08:56 AM
Have you checked out the Haiku thread?  You'd be good.

I do not dare stray too far
From the refinement herein
Let us not find out

THERE'S A LADY THAT'S HERE TO STAY
AND THEY CALL HER "JOJO"
KIND OF LADY THAT'S MADE YOUR WAY
AND THEY CALL HER "JOJO"
KINDA YOUNG, KINDA NOW - "JOJO"
KINDA FRESH, KINDA *WOW!* - "JOJO"

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
THERE'S A LADY THAT'S HERE TO STAY
AND THEY CALL HER "JOJO"
KIND OF LADY THAT'S MADE YOUR WAY
AND THEY CALL HER "JOJO"
KINDA YOUNG, KINDA NOW - "JOJO"
KINDA FRESH, KINDA *WOW!* - "JOJO"
Are you a water sign?

Jojo

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on March 03, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
Listened to the MV-Art Bell bellgab last night.

Reminded me of just how far C2C has fallen with the utter buffoon Noory in the driver seat.

Plus I didn't know Art's version of what happened with the stalker/shooter. He sounded convincing to me.
How did you hear about the bellgab last night?

Morgus

Already in open lines most of the regulars called in including Annie in Alabama, Cornelius, and the reincarnated Cleopatra lady.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jojo on March 03, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
How did you hear about the bellgab last night?

Gabcast. replay. It used to be pretty good when Bellgab was relevant

https://youtu.be/efHzGxEzDQA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 03, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
Gabcast. replay. It used to be pretty good when Bellgab was relevant

https://youtu.be/efHzGxEzDQA

Instead of a communist bum, which is what you are. :P

TigerLily

Quote from: Dateline on March 02, 2018, 08:57:18 PM
Norry is preparing for the I-hurt bankruptcy and has shown his new digs on the Coast Instagram. 

The Cali housing allowance that I-hurt provides to Norry will be one of the first benefits to go.  No more apartments.  No more pool.  Norry will be moving into a van with his name monogramed on the sign board.  It looks like there will be a seasonal component.  There is an upstairs bunkbed and a storage unit made of trashbags.  Is he getting a roommate?  One of side of the van looks like it lists to the side. 

Two people can always live cheaper than two.  Annnddd. ..is that a radio antenna on the front.  It looks like it will also be doubling as a Coast studio.  Norry, always on the front with cost cutting measures.

Dave already has Tommee as his producer,  roommate and *ahem* "driver"

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2018, 08:01:57 AM
Instead of a communist bum, which is what you are. :P

bitchy. Besides, haven't you got the memo? We love the former commies now

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 03, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
bitchy

No, funny. It's what he says after the headline, minus the communist part. That's just for you. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 03, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
No, funny. It's what he says after the headline, minus the communist part. That's just for you. ;)

You mean, "instead of a bum, which, admit it, is what you are. "You" being you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 03, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
You mean, "instead of a bum, which, admit it, is what you are. "You" being you

It was just a joke. Not a semantics class. ::)

Liberals are always trying to suck the fun out of everything! :D