• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 28, 2016, 10:34:01 PM
Good luck Dave, that paper was a major vindication of the EmDrive for sure. You guys kept saying "hey, there's something to this, this is not the new cold fusion" and it turns out you were right.

I'm sure the breakthrough came when he followed Hoagie's insistence that the angle be set at precisely 19.5 degrees.

zeebo

Quote from: rfmwguy on November 28, 2016, 06:31:52 PM
Hey...I was getting my feelings hurt until I realized everyone was talking about Dave Noory. I'm better now. Anyways, EmDrive update, NASA released a peer-reviewed paper published in a respected Journal. Translation, yeah, it works:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/11/22/this-rocket-engine-breaks-a-law-of-physics-but-a-nasa-test-says-it-works-anyway/

Its created a giant sh*t-storm within the science establishment.

That's all for now, see you on my Fishin' & Fission show premiering on Fox next February  ;)

Hey man no worries around here you're one of the Good Daves.  Wishing you success with your project.  And hopefully on your new show we'll learn exactly how many quarks are in a trout.   :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 28, 2016, 10:38:49 PM
I'm sure the breakthrough came when he followed Hoagie's insistence that the angle be set at precisely 19.5 degrees.

Let's not lie to ourselves, Hoagland applies his 19.5 angle theory to combing his hair and it just works.

norland2424

so it seems hoagie has a fb group, and i wonder if their promoting the show why use a photo shopped pic lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 29, 2016, 12:24:07 AM
so it seems hoagie has a fb group, and i wonder if their promoting the show why use a photo shopped pic lol

And let's be clear, we all know that the so called "open hailing frequencies" are only open for Darren, Michelle and a few select others.  ::)

ShayP

Hey...I was getting my feelings hurt until...

Hey Dave, you're a 'Made guy' around these parts.  No worries.  ;)

Cheers man!  :D

Jackstar

Its created a giant sh*t-storm within the science establishment.

I pointed this out two years ago and got immediately banned. Welcome, Starfighter. Grab a trophy while you're up.

Lunger

The replay tonight is some Tranny telling his story....

No wonder Hoaggie is off the air.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (y) on November 30, 2016, 02:34:13 AM
Very true, Doc.  But, Hoagy isn't here.  Is he? ::)  ;D

No. Yet another late night daddy has abandoned us, Starr. Are we really that deplorable?!  :'(

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2016, 02:36:01 AM
No. Yet another late night daddy has abandoned us, Starr. Are we really that deplorable?!  :'(
Of course not!!!

Maybe we should all get together and start our own podcast.  Hmmm? ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (y) on November 30, 2016, 02:58:10 AM
Of course not!!!

Isn't that kinda what Gabcast is?  ???

zeebo

Quote from: (y) on November 30, 2016, 02:58:10 AM
Of course not!!!

Pretty soon here we're gonna have to convene our own imaging panel.  Last one to sign up is the Laney!

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on November 30, 2016, 03:12:57 AM
Pretty soon here we're gonna have to convene our own imaging panel.  Last one to sign up is the Laney!
Yikes! :o

Where do I sign up?  WHERE ? ? ?

;D

Quote from: zeebo on November 30, 2016, 03:12:57 AM
;D

Quote from: Senda Claus on November 30, 2016, 03:39:31 AM
Hey dev!  ;)
Hi SC.  :)

Hold on a sec...     You've got something stuck...
Errrrm.

* POP *

Yeah, I don't think that's going to come out.   ;)      ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: /dev/null on November 30, 2016, 03:56:47 AM
Hi SC.  :)

Hold on a sec...     You've got something stuck...
Errrrm.

* POP *

Yeah, I don't think that's going to come out.   ;)      ;D

LMAO!!!  Or, I should say, LMElfO ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: /dev/null on December 01, 2016, 08:20:47 AM
;)

Nice Avatar BTW.  :D
Doesn't make sense since I changed my avatar.  Here's the avatar being spoken about.

trostol

funny..people keep asking and "M" keeps pointing people to Robin's post about the show and how things have to be just right..and Darren chiming in that Richard hasnt replied to him in 3 weeks lol

laserjock

I know believe Hoagland is not returning, there is no way it would take this long. Amateur.

What is it with the lack of professionalism and dedication by these radio hosts in the genre.  Noory is winning by default because nobody else even bothers to show up.