• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

rzr1911

Quote from: bound4bristol on March 12, 2015, 06:39:42 AM
And you have yet again dodged the question: When you, Jorch and Tommy are siting around eating pizza rolls and studying your favorite book "The Bible", does the topic of butt-to-butthole ratio come up often?

And does Jorch's taint really smell of strawberries!? Enquiring minds want to know!

Sorry, no Gnorryesque softballing on the issues in this forum sir!
sorry buddy, I have no interest in your childish cockfights at all. And I don't risk getting banned for talking about your fetish with Jorchs private parts.

bound4bristol

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 12, 2015, 06:46:37 AM
sorry buddy, I have no interest in your childish cockfights at all. And I don't risk getting banned for talking about your fetish with Jorchs private parts.

Well, That's very Christian of you.

and we get it... Like Jorch, you like things... "a little different"

136 or 142

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 12, 2015, 12:10:41 AM
They must be getting awfully desperate.  They only had Fitts scheduled earlier.  I thought she was more of a news segment guest.

1.To be fair, they often name guests at the last minute, though it's usually just the first hour guest and not a first half guest.

2.Catherine Austin Fitts is often brought in once every few months for a longer show as an 'economics expert.'

I fell asleep through most of her show but of what I heard sounded like a lot of economics jargon thrown together into a mumbo jumbo stew.  I'm going to listen on the CKNW replay just to see if I can make out anything resembling actual logic.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 12, 2015, 01:13:47 AM
Dave: "Feb."

lol I knew this was going to catch some people attention as it did mine. I can *almost* understand if he put a date/number after Feb to shorten it (still strange) but he just mentioned the month in general and called it just "Feb" which I don't think I ever heard anybody do verbally.

How about that caller during Fitts call-in that wanted to "drag" women everywhere. "Need to drag my wife to the show" "Jorch you need to drag Catherine Fitts to a show" 

That should be the motto for Noory live show, "Drag your women in, not matter if there kicking and screaming"  ;D

136 or 142

Catherine Austin Fitts: "Debt equals war and equity equals peace" WTF does that even mean?

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 12, 2015, 09:13:49 AM
Catherine Austin Fitts: "Debt equals war and equity equals peace" WTF does that even mean?
I didn't listen so not sure. I'm guessing she means something along the lines of "if you own it, you take care of it" or something? Or maybe countries/people in debt look outward to expand/take but if you are satiated and have no debt you don't want to fight people?

DarkBroodings

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2015, 01:05:05 AM
What's with all these fawning callers?  Every damn nite.  "Wow you're really hitting it out of the park, George!"  "You're just doing a great job!"  "Mr. Noory it's an honor to speak with you, I just love your show!"

This! I don't get it either.

bound4bristol

Quote from: DarkBroodings on March 12, 2015, 10:18:23 AM
This! I don't get it either.

In truth, it's just the same 30 or so drunks, mental patients and catnip addled cat-ladies calling in every damn night...

not to mention the legion of C2C staff, their friends and relatives and mass of obviously paid stooges for IHateArtRadio Inc. desperately trying to prop up this teetering tower of dung

albrecht

Quote from: bound4bristol on March 12, 2015, 10:54:21 AM
In truth, it's just the same 30 or so drunks, mental patients and catnip addled cat-ladies calling in every damn night...

not to mention the legion of C2C staff, their friends and relatives and mass of obviously paid stooges for IHateArtRadio Inc. desperately trying to prop up this teetering tower of dung
It is called "screened calls," lack of decent alternatives out there on radio at that time, and likely paid callers (I recall some scandal about paid callers a few years ago.) And the types you mentioned.
-GNS

136 or 142

Listened to Catherine Austin Fitts.  Like I said, mostly just meaningless economic buzz words.  I highly doubt in a $17 trillion economy that 'the black budget' really makes much of a difference, if it even really exists.

Ross Perot was the biggest fraud to ever run for President.  Much worse than anybody that ever ran for the Democrats or Republicans, even Mitt Romney.

bound4bristol

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 12, 2015, 11:07:39 AM
Ross Perot was the biggest fraud to ever run for President.  Much worse than anybody that ever ran for the Democrats or Republicans, even Mitt Romney.

Worse even than "The Donald" Trump?

speaking of bad wigs... Jorch must be soooooo jealous of his fabulous comb-over

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Izintit? on March 11, 2015, 07:33:45 PM
  Belzer was probably already on the phone with George Soros.
Soros to Belzer:  "Richard Who??"

136 or 142

Quote from: bound4bristol on March 12, 2015, 11:13:35 AM
Worse even than "The Donald" Trump?

speaking of bad wigs... Jorch must be soooooo jealous of his fabulous comb-over

The Donald hasn't run so far.

As Letterman said, the 'H' in H Ross Perot stood for Helen.  (I actually don't know what that is supposed to mean)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2015, 06:51:17 AM
lol I knew this was going to catch some people attention as it did mine. I can *almost* understand if he put a date/number after Feb to shorten it (still strange) but he just mentioned the month in general and called it just "Feb" which I don't think I ever heard anybody do verbally.

How about that caller during Fitts call-in that wanted to "drag" women everywhere. "Need to drag my wife to the show" "Jorch you need to drag Catherine Fitts to a show" 

That should be the motto for Noory live show, "Drag your women in, not matter if there kicking and screaming"  ;D

The C2C host/callers are a lot like cavemen in many ways, and it is quite the contrast to hear stuff like that on the show... and then switch over to hear Art interview someone like Rosalie Osias last night who was talking about women using their sexuality to their advantage. Art then took calls from feminists to challenge her views. It was a great show. Dave has to drag people in, and not just women to get an audience to listen to these horrible shows he keeps putting on.

PaulAtreides

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.  But George has the Numbers Lady.  Bwahahahahahahah.

HK-50

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 12, 2015, 12:03:39 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.  But George has the Numbers Lady.  Bwahahahahahahah.

Yeah, Glynis "has your number" alright; your credit card number...  ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2015, 02:20:52 AM
Could be, I've been known to experience Noorie-induced time anomalies.

So, Zeebo- I suppost you don't remember doing this either!  ;D

Squirrel Steals Airplane

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Turning Down My Radio on March 12, 2015, 02:12:11 PM
I love this caller

https://youtu.be/WdiI7UQzvjE

Art just posted in the Art Bell thread about not wanting Dave's callers/listeners, and now you see exactly why that is. This lady along with Annie are prime examples of how bad thing have got on C2C.

/I reposted it over there.

ManiacMatt

I love this caller

I love how you can hear the Nooron being very uncomfortable.  Hes groaning and hitting his desk or something.   ;D

bound4bristol

I love this caller

You can almost hear the "Oh My God, how low have I sunk as a human being to have actually just let that happen" in Dave's "alright... tap tap tap ...alright"

and I thought Jorch was without shame

smithy

Quote from: bateman on March 12, 2015, 03:47:04 PM
Holy moly. I lost it at 'alright'.

I was just on the Art Bell forum reading Art say he wants Noory to keep his callers (he doesn't want them.) Wow! Now I see what he was talking about. I haven't listened to Coast for a long time. This is Klashik!

Quote from: Northern Nights on March 11, 2015, 09:54:29 PM
I guess he means working at a zoo.

Remember the time Jorch said "The stock market went THROUGH THE ZOO today!!!"

i assume he meant through the roof, but it just makes you wonder whats going on in his very special mind

Quote from: ShatteredGlassDome on March 12, 2015, 06:41:57 PM
Remember the time Jorch said "The stock market went THROUGH THE ZOO today!!!"

i assume he meant through the roof, but it just makes you wonder whats going on in his very special mind

I imagine most things going through the zoo get gobbled up and end up as manure.  But c'mon, did George really say that?

zeebo

Quote from: pyewacket on March 12, 2015, 02:04:00 PM
So, Zeebo- I suppost you don't remember doing this either!  ;D ...

That was a wild one ... but, sorry my plea deal precludes me from saying any more.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on March 12, 2015, 11:07:39 AM
Listened to Catherine Austin Fitts.  Like I said, mostly just meaningless economic buzz words.  I highly doubt in a $17 trillion economy that 'the black budget' really makes much of a difference, if it even really exists.

Did you understand the part where she used number of aircraft carriers as an indicator of the relative robustness of various international economies, ignoring that historically overbloated militaries tend to sink economies?  I kind of tuned out at that point.

136 or 142

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 12, 2015, 08:06:48 PM
Did you understand the part where she used number of aircraft carriers as an indicator of the relative robustness of various international economies, ignoring that historically overbloated militaries tend to sink economies?  I kind of tuned out at that point.

No, I wasn't listening to the whole thing closely and though I heard her going on about aircraft carriers I had no idea what it was in reference to.

I did find it interesting that Fitts is no longer claiming 'Obamacare' is going to destroy the economy, but is now saying that is was a significant factor in the rise of the Dow Jones and that Republicans who opposed it did so 'at their peril' (I wish!).

Maybe this is because Obama has climbed from roughly 40% approval to 45-50% approval.

zeebo

Tonite first hour Robert Morningstar discusses "evidence for towers on the moon".  This guy's great entertainment value.  I think last time he claimed, amongst various Mars "findings", that if you squinted just right at twilight you could see Planet X behind the sun.