• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 20, 2016, 12:31:23 PM
I just got off the phone with The Gersh Agency in Los Angeles.
They represent John Goodman and verified that fact to me.
I told them about the supposed Baby Falkie project.
The woman in the office did a check of all the projects John has in the works and told me that there is NO Baby Falkie project that he is involved in in any capacity.
I told her I love John Goodman and thanked her for her time.

So it is confirmed.

There is NO Baby Falkie project, at least not one involving John Goodman as the voice talent.

It's bullshit.
well, at the time of this announcement...
I must admit I was heartbroken !
but, with the cancellation of Roseanne...
I am crossing my fingers and hoping
this could mean the “baby Falkie” project is back on ?

Quote from: heater on May 31, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
I used to think there was a leaker of George’s email here at BellGab but today I learned the real leaker is George himself!  I was trying to find time to help him do a call in show to get funds for his hotel but i had work / family commitments and a technical problem with the audio networking software I use called Dante Via after a Windows 10 upgrade so ive not been able to help him.

How did he respond to my situation? Not with respect and understanding but he LEAKED MY PRIVATE EMAILS!!  Never again, TMK has been burned for the last time by Mr. Senda!!

Not good. Not good at all.  George has already turned his back on his stalwart benefactor White Crow and now it would
seem the Mudking will not be assisting George any more either..........  It would seem as if he'll have to make it to AlienCon
without their assistance.

chefist

I submit to you, a voice from the past...

"As for you Six Week, what the helll is your real name?"...George Senda

https://youtu.be/5YFIujKvwHM

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2018, 05:48:53 PM
I submit to you, a voice from the past...

"As for you Six Week, what the helll is your real name?"...George Senda

https://youtu.be/5YFIujKvwHM

sad Senda panda

I used to think there was a leaker of George’s email here at BellGab but today I learned the real leaker is George himself!  I was trying to find time to help him do a call in show to get funds for his hotel but i had work / family commitments and a technical problem with the audio networking software I use called Dante Via after a Windows 10 upgrade so ive not been able to help him.

How did he respond to my situation? Not with respect and understanding but he LEAKED MY PRIVATE EMAILS!!  Never again, TMK has been burned for the last time by Mr. Senda!!

Why would you enable this guy?  Aren't there better uses of your time?  If you want to help people, can't you find anyone or any organization more deserving?  Doesn't he take enough from society?  What is it with Falkie and these various do-gooders?

You and the rest of his enablers deserve any unpleasantness he sends your way.

damon

yes its true that George emails everyone about everything.

Fyodor Gutman

Let me guess, George got upset that someone spent their money, time and/or resources on their own family instead of some crook in Oakland.

And his dim, even lazier "girlfriend."

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
Why would you enable this guy?  Aren't there better uses of your time?  If you want to help people, can't you find anyone or any organization more deserving?  Doesn't he take enough from society?  What is it with Falkie and these various do-gooders?

All points fair and valid. I wrote a letter i could mail to you if you  don't mind dropping it off to him. Its an official request to be placed in the do-not-email list.

Quote from: heater on May 31, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
All points fair and valid. I wrote a letter i could mail to you if you  don't mind dropping it off to him. Its an official request to be placed in the do-not-email list.

I'll get right on it.  Wait, wouldn't it be easier - and more entertaining - to just post all the emails he sends?

LadyFish

Falkie is not pleased with you, either. I caught the first part of his livestream and he told of your unwillingness to help him do his pay podcast so that he could raise money for AlienCon. He was almost in tears.

Quote from: LadyFish on June 01, 2018, 01:22:36 AM
Falkie is not pleased with you, either. I caught the first part of his livestream and he told of your unwillingness to help him do his pay podcast so that he could raise money for AlienCon. He was almost in tears.

Plus his check book was stolen or maybe lost.  He had $240 in Checking but can't understand why a $244.xx check didn't clear.
Apple are bastards for making it too hard for the Average Joe to work on their stuff but it's the only thing he'll use.  Even
though Curtis was instrumental in getting him the funds to buy the AlienCon ticket he's a liar.  Blah Blah Blah

It's just the same shit over and over. I gotta get out of here. Time for Walks to grab Mrs. Walks and start watching Dancing with the Stars or some shit.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 31, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with every word you said. I think a lot of it is down to the fact that Americans are naturally more generous (even though I still despise every single one of you) than other countries. Senda would find the pickings all but non-existent over here, particularly as you got further north.

It's Sendanomics (tm).  He also was trying to figure out how much he spends per month on catfood..lessee...$16 times 4 is ahhh...ahhhh...$84.

And now his checkbook was stolen?  Like Abilene Town, That Martinez is a sink of crime!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Almost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nbqHiFk4

I sniff a possible legal action brewing along with that tampered coffee. Really, I get so sick of his whinging. We don't want to see that toad in a hospital bed. Fuck Senda with a scenic railway.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 01, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
It's Sendanomics (tm).  He also was trying to figure out how much he spends per month on catfood..lessee...$16 times 4 is ahhh...ahhhh...$84.

And now his checkbook was stolen?  Like Abilene Town, That Martinez is a sink of crime!

Is there a chain of cigarette butts this time to lead us to the criminal negro responsible?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 01, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
Is there a chain of cigarette butts this time to lead us to the criminal negro responsible?

He may have left the pack and the book of matches this time.  Matchbook says Horace's Rib Shack....mean anything to you?  (Not racist, that's what it says)

Finnish coffee can be pretty stout.  It isn't for lightweights pantywaists.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 01, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
Finnish coffee can be pretty stout.  It isn't for lightweights pantywaists.

I always thought Turkish coffee was strong. But then I started having nightmares of Sweet Kathy belly-dancing for me. Never again.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 01, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
I always thought Turkish coffee was strong. But then I started having nightmares of Sweet Kathy belly-dancing for me. Never again.

That was no nightmare, she comes with the package.  She had to find a part time gig and according to George, she refuses to drive for Uber, so... 

A ride with sweet Kathy to the airport or a stiff cup of Joe and a belly dance.  Pick your poison fella.

And where is this "caregiver" he's mentioned?  The place is still a sty.  I'm starting to think he doesn't really exist, or maybe just came to his senses.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 01, 2018, 07:26:37 AM
I wonder if he bothered to tell them about his iguana hernia

If they had nothing better to do (and obviously they don't) they would have got in the surgeon and theatre staff to come in and do it as he's recovering from the spiked Finnish coffee effects. However, the lazy bastards clearly were all out living it up down Castro Street in SF and flippant to their dereliction of duty to the fat cunt. Fuck him with the entire cable car in 'Where Eagles Dare'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 01, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
That was no nightmare, she comes with the package.  She had to find a part time gig and according to George, she refuses to drive for Uber, so... 

A ride with sweet Kathy to the airport or a stiff cup of Joe and a belly dance.  Pick your poison fella.

Those are the options?

Hater.

damon

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 01, 2018, 08:51:37 AM
Hi. It's been a while. Did somebody poison George?

https://youtu.be/ff7nbqHiFk4
George just had some BAD COFFEE from finland. George this is why you should go to Starbucks for your coffee because if they try to kill you with bad coffee. You can then sue them for money.

FallenSeraph

I was gonna try to catch up on this thread and his vids, but I got 1:30 into this thing and decided to clean my bathroom grout with a tiny little toothbrush instead.

Why is AHbram suddenly responsible for paying for cat food? If he's not an active member here, he'll soon be in this thread with the rest of the walking wounded.

https://youtu.be/_IqB5U3U614