• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 26, 2016, 10:24:23 AM
Im not 25 any more and women i meet are always in the store or with a gf.

Hard to find someone unattached.

I should have dumped kathy after mother died and she wrecked ( not her fault ) 2nd prius. Mostly stayed with her out of loyalty and obligation. Not much love there.

Only thing that gnaws at me is for the first time ever she didn't tell me to go get fucked face to face. No chance to explain and no closure.

I still love the damn woman in my own way and the loneliness really gets to me.

One Sewergabber female said she thought this breakup hit me harder than people think and she was absolutely right.

Im tired...this is embarassing... of whacking off to relieve tension too.
a blast from the past

I wonder the frequency Falkie is whacking off these days....medical purposes, you know...to relieve "tension"

*you are aware he has an inspection coming soon

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 11:23:22 PM
The Master will NOT appreciate this vile picture!  For shame, paladin1991!

How long did it take to grow that beard, Ole Ger?

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2017, 11:23:22 PM
The Master will NOT appreciate this vile picture!  For shame, paladin1991!

I  don't know where you received that piss poor cut and paste job fm OLG, but you must know that 'someone' is trying to start a bush war here in this thread. 
All I ever wanted was to help the beast.  And he laughed and taunted me.  Me!  The paladin!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Did he call the Post Office today and get to the bottom of the iPad box issue?

He told us that we could count on him doing it today.

I wonder if we will see a police report on this in the Martinez log.
yes
your are correct
absolutely

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 11:35:57 PM
I  don't know where you received that piss poor cut and paste job fm OLG, but you must know that 'someone' is trying to start a bush war here in this thread. 
All I ever wanted was to help the beast.  And he laughed and taunted me.  Me!  The paladin!
I firmly believe George would be running 5K races today IF he had accepted your help, when first offered

*hell, he might be just about ready to give a 26.2 a try

ZaZa

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 15, 2016, 08:55:15 AM
Yeah, pretty much. It's depressing around here anymore. Most of the intelligent posters are gone and what remains are morons drunks and cat ladies. Sad.

what a burst of honesty... ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 08:43:19 PM
So much to go over on the next, "Martinez Tonight"!

Yes I agree.. Is Abrams really a romantic?

He obviously is a Master of obscure trivia.

https://youtu.be/AypdFmpmzlQ

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on August 03, 2017, 08:33:01 PM
If the unit is extremely soiled the county will 'senda' out a cleaning crew to clean and disinfect the housing unit in question making the it safe from dangerous bacteria and/or mold growth.
I had misread that at first as "making it safe for dangerous bacteria and mold growth" as though what was presently living there might be killing them off.  :(

I have finally found a suggestion for George's new career.  ASMR practocioneer.  Sure, most are female, but I found a great example for George to follow.  Of course, he would have to start whispering that he was the guy from Pittsburgh.  He can even maintain his career as a youtube star.  2 million views for this?!? :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0LrW74KBBM

Spy

Please, please, send me money so I can buy another iPad, feed the kitties, feed Hello Kathy, pay my internet . . . oh, and by the way, look what I just spent my welfare check on. A complete 144 episode collection of a ridiculous woo woo TV series from the 1970s. And, speaking of DVDs, my DVD and blu-ray players are pretty much worn out from binge-watching The Man From Uncle and My Mother the Car so if you could send some money for a new blu-ray player I would appreciate it.

Quote from: Spy on August 04, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

Please, please, send me money so I can buy another iPad, feed the kitties, feed Hello Kathy, pay my internet . . . oh, and by the way, look what I just spent my welfare check on. A complete 144 episode collection of a ridiculous woo woo TV series from the 1970s. And, speaking of DVDs, my DVD and blu-ray players are pretty much worn out from binge-watching The Man From Uncle and My Mother the Car so if you could send some money for a new blu-ray player I would appreciate it.

Please?

I would appreciate it.?

Falkie does not say such things.

$1879 monthly invested for 12 months = $22,548
for a return of....
$477,452
less "expenses" 25K
$452,452 return on investment

*not a bad investment, is it ?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 04, 2017, 01:41:50 AM
Yes I agree.. Is Abrams really a romantic?
well, he does have that "look" in his eyes, when gazing at Falkie...
puppy love ?

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 04, 2017, 09:59:00 AM
puppy love ?

maybe better than bellgab hate ?

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 15, 2016, 08:55:15 AM
Yeah, pretty much. It's depressing around here anymore. Most of the intelligent posters are gone and what remains are morons drunks and cat ladies. Sad.

Quote from: ZaZa link=topic=5425.msg1082834#msg1082834 date=1501862652
/quote]
Quote from: Laurakinch on June 15, 2016, 09:55:15 AM
Hahaha
and YOU fit all the categories....

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Sasha on August 04, 2017, 09:59:00 AM
puppy love ?
Surely there is a special woman, or man, out there that believes everything Alex Jones says .... maybe there is even a match on Bellgab's own remarkable think-tank, the Donald Trump thread.

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 04, 2017, 10:10:07 AM
Hahaha
and YOU fit all the categories....

Sasha, you live in this thread 24/7

Some good Falkie decision making. Cleaning his apartment and getting finances are his first priorities, or so he says.
And getting the MV lap top looked at is low on his list.
That is decent adulting but he needs to take the lap top off the list entirely. It has been in his possession for a year and a half, he has no case anymore. He needs to give up on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXefBeQ18KE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 10:14:06 AM
Sasha, you live in this thread 24/7
hey, moron..drunk..cat lady
LOL

some drink, do drugs, engage in bad behavior or wack off
to relieve stress..
(I imagine you do all the above)

I prefer "executive multitasking" (Falkie thread in between gathering information and making decisions) and yoga....

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 04, 2017, 12:39:21 PM
Some good Falkie decision making. Cleaning his apartment and getting finances are his first priorities, or so he says.
That is decent adulting but he needs to take the lap top off the list entirely. It has been in his possession for a year and a half, he has no case anymore. He needs to give up on that
didn't he mention something about removing the battery and hard drive...
to deactivate all his "problems"..
shit, I bet he couldn't find all the parts now anyway !
LOL

3OctaveFart

Good judgment would be turning himself into the authorities for fraud.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Did he call the Post Office today and get to the bottom of the iPad box issue?

He told us that we could count on him doing it today.

I wonder if we will see a police report on this in the Martinez log.

He contacted MPD for getting sent paid for pizzas. So no telling how far he is willing to go for a empty I-pad box.

Also Falkie said something like I thought this is something I ordered. How do you not recall ordering an Ipad.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 04, 2017, 12:39:21 PM
That is decent adulting but he needs to take the lap top off the list entirely. It has been in his possession for a year and a half, he has no case anymore. He needs to give up on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXefBeQ18KE

2:47 - "canard" - DING DING DING DING DING!

3OctaveFart

When is the Falkie Thread get-together in Vegas ... let's do this chit

Oh, sure, it would be a bigger sausage-fest than a Bavarian wurst shop, but it would be fun too.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 04, 2017, 01:21:54 PM
He contacted MPD for getting sent paid for pizzas. So no telling how far he is willing to go for a empty I-pad box.

Also Falkie said something like I thought this is something I ordered. How do you not recall ordering an Ipad.

He said he thought it was a thing he ordered AFTER he discovered what he got.

At the start of the video he talked about it as a gift, a special Christmas or Hanuka present. He was happy.

Then he saw what it was and he decided he was expecting something and it disrupted his mail.

Spy

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 04, 2017, 01:40:23 PM
2:47 - "canard" - DING DING DING DING DING!

Here's a photo of a Saab 37 Viggen, the first modern canard aircraft to go into production.

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 03, 2017, 09:13:44 PM
predictions anyone? ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al3SBby9S84

A 3 year old could figure out how to configure this very simple mixer, George on the other hand is in way over his head. I don't see how this will end well. Perhaps Abe will be able to save the day. By the way, what number and what phone will George make public?

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
I am glad the significance of the Newports was not lost. Falkie sure as hell did not get it.

What I can not understand is how did my shitty label fool him. I cut my address out and glued an Amazon address in its place. The paper colors did not even match.

" A man (or idiot) sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest"

Well played...

(with apologies to Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer)

WhiteCrow

George did another fantastic cleaning video!

The Big Guy..made huge progress today .. a few floor tiles in his kitchen are now clean"er"

George asked for help? George  should consider doing cleaning for others as a side job..

Keep it going George..so proud of you!

https://youtu.be/H1z0u28sZDs

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 04, 2017, 03:31:14 PM
George did another fantastic cleaning video!

The Big Guy..made huge progress today .. a few floor tiles in his kitchen are now clean"er"

Keep it going George..so proud of you!

https://youtu.be/H1z0u28sZDs

And Fluffy is also terribly sick and he can't afford to take him to the vet. INCOMING! NEW ANGLE!

Those dishes make me want to weep for him. He should just get a huge garbage bag and throw them all out. There's a YouTube channel called Great Depression Cooking with a (now deceased) 93-year-old lady teaching simple, cheap meals that they ate during the depression. She usually just uses one pot and sometimes a frying pan. He should watch it -- save money on food and only have to use a few cooking utensils and not a sink full of them.

Now I want a burrito.

Norm

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 04, 2017, 04:02:01 PM
And Fluffy is also terribly sick and he can't afford to take him to the vet. INCOMING! NEW ANGLE!

And the vet requires purchase of expensive pet insurance before treatment? eh? Does the vet want to perform additional services that in the long run will not extend the life of the animal?

Sure, we all love our pets but by design they have much shorter lifespans than humans.  My neighbor spent $1200 for dental work on his 11 year old cat who died of another non-related ailment one year later.

I'll have to ask my local vet if they do the same but it's new to me.