• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 07, 2017, 09:18:24 AM
*BREAKING NEWS (August 7, 2017): YouTube star George Senda appeals to George Noory to "use his power and influence" to keep HUD from evicting him for code violations, or at least assist him for real or request listeners do, but in return Senda only gets "tossed on the prayer list," it was revealed today.

In a riveting story "ripped" from today's headlines, it appears "The Guy From Pittsburgh" will turn to "Coast To Coast AM" host George Noory to bail him out of what could be an upcoming eviction. "Leaked" emails from a Russian Federation probe indicate that Senda has "demanded" Noory step up to take on HUD and intervene on his behalf. Or least do something meaningful to aid in his survival.

"This is a story of true, epic proportions," stated a correspondent for a "major" San Francisco news publication, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "As always, Senda is making demands on others when he failed to take care of things for himself. But is now falling back on others to make up for his own irresponsibility," the source stated.

Being all heart and very sincere, Noory has indeed felt some alleged "prayer list" he cites has done miracles for people. Instead of taking real action, Noory feels it better to make some abstract statement that would not add up to a hill of beans in real life. But that's what he does -- and no doubt always will. Acting like he cares about anyone other than himself.

"Remember a while back," the source continued."When Noory claimed his granddaughter was in the hospital for breathing difficulties and how agitated he sounded for having to visit her. That guy is all heart. So caught up in himself that he was so inconvenienced, as it sounded, that his words of empathy really felt shallow and forced," the source stated, citing the March 9, 2014 "Coast To Coast AM" broadcast.

"Then came the kicker -- spoken in almost an aggravated tone that left some listeners shocked: 'Toss her on the prayer list,' Noory was quoted as saying," the sourced pointed out.

"Toss" someone on a prayer list? Sounds very uncompassionate and insincere. No matter, huh?. We feel, perhaps, in a few days Noory will learn of the George Senda eviction plight and say he'll "do something about it." Remember, "Coast Cares," as "we" know Noory has stated.   

That "doing something" will perhaps involve only an on-air statement in the near future encouraging listeners to "toss the Guy From Pittsburgh on the prayer list." After he's possibly "tossed" from his home, that will be a small consolation. But knowing that YouTube globally known and respected star, he'll see through it and counter immediately with a video titled: "TOSSED ON THE PRAYER LIST AND NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT." or some such nonsense.

Yes, the issue of certain individuals in our society that Noory encourages us to "toss" on some prayer list then becomes a heated topic of debate. As the YouTube phenon is facing really being "tossed" out of his home, all he gets in return is some empty, useless preaching about how he'll be "helped" by being "tossed" on a "prayer list."

No financial, concrete support? No whopping donations? No money? No offers for others to take him and his crap into their homes? This could get deep, all. This could be a very globally, emotionally, philosophically, theologically, sociologically, anatomically, hypothetically and intellectually laden situation -- in which we hope only cooler heads would prevail.

"I say," the source concluded, citing the prayer list, "let him get tossed."
-----------------
*(Note: The Worldwide Press Services International also contributed to this article. By the way, in case you haven't caught on to this comedy sketch, this is obvious satire protected under the First Amendment. Simply put, none of what you just read is true, nor does it claim to be. It is, in simple terms, a load of imaginary bullsh*t.)

B+

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
yes evict him to live on the street. Only then you will be satisfied in your miserable lives by ruining another person's life...
way to go champs...

Unfortunately they will never be satisfied...

https://youtu.be/RkFhZMa-8Xw

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on August 07, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
I can't imagine anyone merely tossing Falkie anywhere, it would be more like hurling.

I can't imagine anyone being able to lift him, let alone toss him.

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2017, 02:09:53 PM
I can't imagine anyone being able to lift him, let alone toss him.

So now you are making fun of Falkie's weight, now you are weight shaming him...
                                            very-very nice

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on August 07, 2017, 12:20:02 PM
Please explain how posters in this thread are responsible for the filth in George's apartment.  Please use your high IQ and go into detail.

Because didn't help George in his time of need.

Don't "need" to be a genius to figure that one out.

Norm

Observation and suggestion:

George's unit is full of stuff too valuable to toss out. Might I suggest the unit next to his be adjoined to his parcel and a passageway big enough to allow for a prius to drive through. That would give George the room to expand his operation. The current tenants could be re-settled to a nearby parking garage for the time being.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 02:14:19 PM
                                            very-very nice

Here let me help you ..

very-very nice

The Big Guy is also  prep'er it's all part of his survivalist planning.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 01:44:07 PM
I told Falkie that as soon as the store turns a profit he will get paid.
That made him happy.

I just ordered a mug Rally.  It gave me my discount and free shipping as promised on the coupon they sent me.

Here is the link to the mug if anybody else wants to order one like it.  I did draw and color the images myself incase the legal team needs to know.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/create?product=1023803440&view=1&mode=edit

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 11:25:04 AM
now I am wondering IF a catapult has ever been designed and constructed theta could toss the FAT ASS FALKIE ?

yes.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dateline on August 07, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
I can't imagine anyone merely tossing Falkie anywhere, it would be more like hurling.
Hurling and falkie are redundant. ::)    ;)    ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

That brought a tear to my eye pud.

Its an emotional roller coaster for sure...

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 01:44:07 PM
I told Falkie that as soon as the store turns a profit he will get paid.
That made him happy.

I hope you will be paying Falkie in more jalapeño/ black olive pizzas & iPad boxes containing Newport cigarettes.

WhiteCrow

Norm I always pictured you with more hair. 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 07, 2017, 10:56:33 AM
Not to fret anything, Falkie. We all know George Noory is so sincere and cares about others -- explaining his nonstop huckster programs -- and is a miracle worker in his own right (or in his own mind). Like telling us to "toss" people on prayer lists. Huh?

Falkie, you have been "tossed" on my prayer list. As Noory says about his own family. "Tossing" people on prayer lists seems to offer support from a higher power -- that is "Coast To Coast AM" under its current helm.

Today's poll question: Should Falkie be "tossed" on a prayer list?, based on the quotation and obvious, sincere humanity that is George Noory. Should the radio host encouraging "tossing" that guy on the prayer list? I admit I already "tossed" him, so at least he has that going for him. Which is nice.

But oddly enough, a while back, I was watching a Major-League Baseball (MLB) game in which a player was arguing with an official, then I heard the announcer say he got "tossed." Like the way Noory feels about being sincere. "Tossing" people on prayer lists doesn't seem too far removed from baseball game ejections, does it?

"tossing" someone in a prayer circle? wasn't there something in the news about this in July? Vatican police 'break up drug-fuelled gay orgy at home of secretary of one of Pope Francis's key advisers'.... or some such...   ;D

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 07, 2017, 03:25:28 PM
yes.

I am NOT convinced....
the weight in this video had wheels..which decrease "friction"
Falkie's massive weight with his FAT ASS dragging would cause massive FRICTION thus dramatically increasing the work load on the catapult...
applied physics leaves me unconvinced...

Quote from: LadyFish on August 07, 2017, 06:48:59 PM
I hope you will be paying Falkie in more jalapeño/ black olive pizzas & iPad boxes containing Newport cigarettes.

I do need to recoup all of the start up costs before it can begin to turn a profit.
I did use the opening of the pizza and iPad boxes as images so all those costs are part of the initial costs.
Pulse I will need to pay myself a reasonable salary.

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 07:14:05 PM
this could be the child of Falkie and slow Kathy....

is it ?

I could be wrong, but I think it's ZaZa.   :-\

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2017, 07:17:31 PM
I could be wrong, but I think it's ZaZa.   :-\
well now, that explains a lot ...
if ZaZa was spawned "back in the day" during Falkie and slow Kathy's wild sexual escapades (that required the discarding of their mattress...ewww) the time line would fit...

but, where has ZaZa been all those years ?
foster care ?
adolescent Group Home for Village Idiots ?
psych ward for troubled children ?
a street child ?
raised by feral kitties ?
.....or in and out of all the above ?

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 07:09:55 PM
I am NOT convinced....
the weight in this video had wheels..which decrease "friction"
Falkie's massive weight with his FAT ASS dragging would cause massive FRICTION thus dramatically increasing the work load on the catapult...
applied physics leaves me unconvinced...

so put a bucket seat on the cart and strap his behind in it. your "applied physics" lacks imagination.... Albert and Leopold would be disappointed.

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 07, 2017, 06:49:54 PM
Norm I always pictured you with more hair.

I donated my excess hair to the local canine respite for animal fur restoration.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 12:51:48 PM
I agreed that when I created these designs I had all the legal rights to do so. I am fine.

I concur. My 2 months of law skool learned me well.