• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 04:51:48 AM
I miss his bearded master look

I was under the impression that Falkie shaved because of "open sores" , maybe due to itching with filthy fingernails (caused by fleas ?)...
well, I do notice he is down to one "open sore"....

maybe he should consider shaving the kitties ?

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 07:48:01 AM
I was under the impression that Falkie shaved because of "open sores" , maybe due to itching with filthy fingernails (caused by fleas ?)...
well, I do notice he is down to one "open sore"....

maybe he should consider shaving the kitties ?

Yes, one open sore on his face, and three or four on his moobs. It doesn't seem to me that shaving off his nice beard fixed the problem.

Quote from: pate on August 06, 2017, 04:18:06 AM
that eFFer looks dang healthy!
well, I "might" go with about 100 pounds less fat...
but, healthy ?
no, I won't go that far...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 05, 2017, 09:55:36 PM
A Falkie Vegas party, without the broke and alleged Vegas-raised Senda, is really an ultimate tribute.

Yeah.. maybe Art would come too..

Art, MV and George (The Big Guy not Dave) could  share with us stories from their broadcasting careers!

Make it a tribute to all three! One way or another they all enterained us and are part of our lives. 

Jackstar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 08:32:08 AM
One way or another they all enterained us and are part of our lives.

... who are you trying to convince?

This video is a great example of fake news. Falkie takes a strange story and changes it to press his agenda.

He starts with the idea that pets contribute to Global Warming and by the end he is saying pets cause Global Warming. Well those are two very different concepts but he presents it as if they are the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHMoMjE_rU

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 05, 2017, 08:10:38 PM
Free Love for the Kitty Kat!
Rather live free than someone's house pet. .. eh?

Wonder what PETA's postion on The Big Guy would be; feeding free range Kitty Kats that have assigned "slave" names?

"We are all Falkies"

A "house pet" that is properly cared for and given running space, toys and climbing levels is going to be a happy and safe cat.
A free range cat needs much different care and Senda is not doing it for his cats. They certainly NEED annual shots. An indoor slave cat should get its shots but an outdoor free range cat needs them. An outdoor cat will get into a fight and run the chance of catching something.
The outdoor cat will also find fleas, ticks and other bugs and will give them a ride back to your place because they love giving you gifts.
And if you live out in the country your outdoor cat will bring you half dead field mice as a sign of love, it is gross but sweet. But if you live in Martinez on Ferry street your cat will most likely get his head run over by a car, it has been the fate of several of Sendas so called "beloved cats".

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on August 06, 2017, 10:41:51 AM
And Paladin is saving himself for ME ;)

It's not very likely that you and I will be spending time under long hot showers together.  Unless, well....

https://youtu.be/R_fQ6Quv-4E

damon

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 06, 2017, 11:03:46 AM
It's not very likely that you and I will be spending time under long hot showers together.  Unless, well....

https://youtu.be/R_fQ6Quv-4E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qonBmTBsSm0
I do not.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Norm on August 05, 2017, 10:43:59 PM
Retro Falkie! Feel the love!

https://youtu.be/70zUwrBFUBo
Comparatively less corpulent then, maybe three bills.

I hate to harp on it but I would rather Senda lost 50 pounds than get the container house. Weight loss should be his top priority, not 'video content', feral cats, hoarding pop culture flotsam or anything else.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 08:32:08 AM
Yeah.. maybe Art would come too..

Art, MV and George (The Big Guy not Dave) could  share with us stories from their broadcasting careers!

Make it a tribute to all three! One way or another they all enterained us and are part of our lives.
I agree there, the world would just not be the same without Senda, Art, Michael and Dave.

If only they could collectively harness their disparate powers. It's a new order this planet has been crying out for.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 06, 2017, 10:13:29 AM
This video is a great example of fake news. Falkie takes a strange story and changes it to press his agenda.

He starts with the idea that pets contribute to Global Warming and by the end he is saying pets cause Global Warming. Well those are two very different concepts but he presents it as if they are the same thing.

Isn't he on record claiming it isn't happening or that it's a natural cycle?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2017, 09:49:46 AM
... who are you trying to convince?

No one in particular.. you are part of the narrative too.

"We are all Falkies"..

Maybe we can all posts about our own individual Falkieness?

When young I would spend a few weeks every summer on my uncle's dairy farm. They had a few nice and cuddly "Barn" Kitty Kats around to control the rodent population.. When a Mommy Kitty Kat had a new litter they would remove the baby Kitty Kats from the Mommy Kitty Kat and drown the baby Kitty Kats. I was shocked but didn't say anything.

Lilith

George is doing great! 
He still has four more entire days to get it done.  I think he's going to make it!  :)

https://youtu.be/99RT5m07EG8

ZaZa

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 01:13:01 PM
No one in particular.. you are part of the narrative too.

"We are all Falkies"..

Maybe we can all posts about our own individual Falkieness?

When young I would spend a few weeks every summer on my uncle's dairy farm. They had a few nice and cuddly "Barn" Kitty Kats around to control the rodent population.. When a Mommy Kitty Kat had a new litter they would remove the baby Kitty Kats from the Mommy Kitty Kat and drown the baby Kitty Kats. I was shocked but didn't say anything.

WhiteCrow,
speak for yourself please.
I'm way above this low IQ puddle of bottom feeders....

Falkie's YouTube videos are there for ALL to see (even Falkie)...
they provide a chronology of his ballooning carcass and his declining health...

*he would be better off showcasing this as opposed to his numerous cleaning videos as a last ditch plea to the "inspectors" as a valid reason Casa Senda is a shithole !

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:18:29 PM
WhiteCrow,

We're happy for you!

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 01:21:53 PM
Falkie's YouTube videos are there for ALL to see (even Falkie)...
they provide a chronology of his ballooning carcass and his declining health...

*he would be better off showcasing this as opposed to his numerous cleaning videos as a last ditch plea to the "inspectors" as a valid reason Casa Senda is a shithole !

I hope it has a happy ending.  I hope they assign him a payee to manage his money, and I hope they help him move to another apartment in the building, along with an assigned personal aid, which is all he will need to manage the necessities they will move to the new apartment.  Anything he doesn't need that is useful will go to missions etc.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 12:01:14 PM
the bottom feeders.

Is there a "top feeder" too?

Maybe a top feeder is someone that goes shopping daily for convenience foods.

con·ven·ience food
noun
a food, typically a complete meal, that has been pre-prepared commercially and so requires little cooking by the consumer

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 12:01:14 PM
the bottom feeders.
hey,
that comment reminded me of you...
given any thought to the study being conducted ?
you remember ?
the participants must be dunk cat ladies that wack off on a regular basis...
(and I guess there a no restrictions about bringing your "accessories" with you)

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 01:26:51 PM
I hope it has a happy ending.  I hope they assign him a payee to manage his money, and I hope they help him move to another apartment in the building, along with an assigned personal aid, which is all he will need to manage the necessities they will move to the new apartment.  Anything he doesn't need that is useful will go to missions etc.
I am assuming you mean ...
The Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots and Falkies...

Am I right ?

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 01:30:33 PM
I am assuming you mean ...
The Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots and Falkies...

Am I right ?

I hope they can move him within the same building so that he can have all his familiar friends and neighbors around him.  Friends and neighbors would be great for support while he adjusts to a new zen styled apartment, with an aid, a payee, and no clutter.

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 01:28:16 PM
hey,
you remember ?
(and I guess there a no restrictions about bringing your "accessories" with you)

not what the bitch Laurakinch said, let's read it again....

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 15, 2016, 08:55:15 AM
Yeah, pretty much. It's depressing around here anymore. Most of the intelligent posters are gone and what remains are morons drunks and cat ladies. Sad.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:18:29 PM
WhiteCrow,
what is you I.Q. exactly ?
i am assuming you have taken a valid test....and by the way, how many minutes after the test began were you admonished to keep your hands out of your pants ?

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 01:28:16 PM
hey,
you remember ?

Sasha,
as far as I know brig doesn't have any cats...

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:35:11 PM
Sasha,
why do I feel as though you are "really" Falkie or Casio ?
I was referring to YOU...Falkie...Casio...Zaza...or what ever flavor of the day you are today ...

idiot !

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:35:11 PM
Sasha,
Not long ago (last year or maybe the year before), she mentioned that she doesn't have a Cat, but the neighbors' Cats come to visit.
She gives them treats, I think she said.  I could be wrong.