• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on August 05, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
I thought it was. I haven't posted anything about you. Whatevs.

Right on. I didn't realize it was a big deal. I guess now I know what is said in chat stays in chat. My apologies.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 09:29:24 PM
Right on. I didn't realize it was a big deal. I guess now I know what is said in chat stays in chat.

It's all good.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on August 05, 2017, 09:31:28 PM
It's all good.

P.S. I would be happy to meet you or Whitecrow. lol

But I'm saving myself for bateman.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 09:33:23 PM

that's why I wanted a BG meet-up in Vegas...public spaces and all. Ha.

3OctaveFart

A Falkie Vegas party, without the broke and alleged Vegas-raised Senda, is really an ultimate tribute.

http://youtu.be/AAHMoMjE_rU
in George's latest YouTube production (designed to make money, inform and educate) we learn global warming is partly due to family pets, kitties and doggies, per a study performed by a UCLA scientist !

that got me to thinking....
what about the millions of Falkies ?
the meat consumed...
(countless frozen chickens and kielbasa)
the feces produced...
(the countless dumps and blasts..his toilet can attest to)
the methane gas production...
(need I say more..phew.)

WTF ?
ONE Falkie equals what ??
1,239 Hummers running around ?
2 coal fire power plants ?
the total rainforest burn to date ?

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 05, 2017, 09:55:36 PM
A Falkie Vegas party, without the broke and alleged Vegas-raised Senda, is really an ultimate tribute.
without Falkie ?
say it isn't so !
I want to see Falkie go head to head with Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather...
at a strip club !

But I'm saving myself for Falkie
FIFY...

I know, I know ....REALLY BAD JOKE

WhiteCrow

Oh geez...can't you see?..

hint hint.... LC

ZaZa

I've heard that bateman likes his girls slim, not to much excessive of the body mass -if you know what I mean,
so get in shape Miss Skirt.
Also having (imprisoning) 4 cats could cover you with this ever present cat urine stench, even if you shower daily,
it just penetrates you like the smell of curry that makes Paki taxi drivers to stink so bad. 
So Miss Skirt stop plying those stupid time wasting games and get your life in order.

And as I told you before...get rid off 3 cats, have (keep in prison) only one cat /for now/.
The goal is zero cats living in prison in your small apartment just to satisfy your sick selfish desire because otherwise you fell lonely in your life.
Keeping cats indoors for their whole life is extremely cruel and pure selfish, fuck people get real,
cats are build and need to run to be outside -not fucking locked up for fucking life inside of your place.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 09:05:12 PM
In randomcast tonight Chefist said you tried to get all the "ladies" of bellgab for a meet up. He is changing history. Here's the text but he was talking live:

<Roswells_Art> ladies...jeez it was for anyone that wanted to attend
[21:51] <Catsmile> legit
[21:51] <Chefist> LOL...a little advice, don't go anywhere with WhiteCrow...
[21:51] <Catsmile> See it on the world news.
[21:51] <Roswells_Art> i'd meet him
[21:51] <@Cerberus> Title: gold - imagine dragons (w/lyrics) hd - YouTube
[21:52] <Chefist> "Waiter, I want to order two Bill Cosbies...neat."
[21:52] <Roswells_Art> What makes you so legit, Chefist?
[21:52] <Chefist> "Meet me in the woods."

MV did actually ask him what makes him more legit than Whitecrow.

Legit?... LoL. MV and Chiefist have their versions of the TRUTH.   I prefer mine.

We are all Falkies

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 05, 2017, 09:17:17 PM
It was not so bad. She helped by reminding me a few times and always sitting like a good girl for them.
With cats yo do not monitor  blood sugar all that much. Yo monitor behavior. Watch that her water intake does not rise, that she eats right and does not get lethargic. The wasted expense was the worst part. Insulin comes in one size only and it lasts up to three months. A human would use it up but a cat just uses a tiny amount at a time. So every three months I had to get a new one for a few hundred bucks and toss a nearly full vial out.

Oh and I know Advantage is easy but it would not be easy for Senda. It is more than he can manage.

I thought I heard that Walmart was getting into vet meds so hopefully now they will be cheaper. For human insulin other pharmacies are still charging $70 a vial. Walmart charges something like $24.

heater

I'm saving myself for bateman too!

ZaZa

Roswells, Art  will end up with dildo between her legs as usual....... :o ::) 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: themudking on August 05, 2017, 10:35:59 PM
I'm saving myself for bateman too!

Eeeeh! We can share make-up tips! (also, I'll scratch your eyes out if you get to him first) I should probably put a winky face here so everyone knows I'm kidding  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on August 05, 2017, 10:38:04 PM
Roswells, Art  will end up with dildo between her legs as usual....... :o ::)

Yeah, remember that Torn By Two Lovers song? It was more like three or four.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 10:40:11 PM
Eeeeh! We can share make-up tips! (also, I'll scratch your eyes out if you get to him first)
LOL,
so you are feisty little b*tch ... nice.very nice

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 10:30:12 PM
I thought I heard that Walmart was getting into vet meds so hopefully now they will be cheaper. For human insulin other pharmacies are still charging $70 a vial. Walmart charges something like $24.

There is no one that manufactures a smaller vial of insulin. I am sure those prices are after insurance. When Zatana was diagnosed the cost was $125 a vial and it kept going up at $10 to $20 every refill. By the time she passed away it was well over $200.
But the money was not the issue. It was the fact that she used a half a unit twice a day, that is like two drops worth. At the end of three months an almost still full vial got tossed. If I was able to donate 3/4 of the vial when I bought it to a rescue shelter I would have. It would have been nice to see it put to use to help save others but nope, it was just garbage.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 05, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
There is no one that manufactures a smaller vial of insulin. I am sure those prices are after insurance. When Zatana was diagnosed the cost was $125 a vial and it kept going up at $10 to $20 every refill. By the time she passed away it was well over $200.
But the money was not the issue. It was the fact that she used a half a unit twice a day, that is like two drops worth. At the end of three months an almost still full vial got tossed. If I was able to donate 3/4 of the vial when I bought it to a rescue shelter I would have. It would have been nice to see it put to use to help save others but nope, it was just garbage.

Those prices aren't after insurance. You can walk up and buy human insulin for something like $24 right now. My information about Walmart getting into pet meds might be wrong though.

Also, the prices raised for humans too. It never got past $80 though as far as I know.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 10:58:54 PM
Those prices aren't after insurance. You can walk up and buy human insulin for something like $24 right now. My information about Walmart getting into pet meds might be wrong though.

Also, the prices raised for humans too. It never got past $80 though as far as I know. To take back my phrase: I could be wrong.

Roswells, Art /aka/ Miss,Skirt
you ever considered this might be wrong,very actually wrong -or you are so blinded by your selfish needs that you people don't see that.
You are harming other living beings by imprisoning them for life to live indoors.
How cruel of you, YOU who keep animals especially cats indoors for life. Fuck YOU !!

Quote from: ZaZa on August 05, 2017, 10:28:21 PM
I've heard that bateman likes his girls slim, not to much excessive of the body mass -if you know what I mean,
so get in shape Miss Skirt.
Also having (imprisoning) 4 cats could cover you with this ever present cat urine stench, even if you shower daily,
it just penetrates you like the smell of curry that makes Paki taxi drivers to stink so bad. 
So Miss Skirt stop plying those stupid time wasting games and get your life in order.

And as I told you before...get rid off 3 cats, have (keep in prison) only one cat /for now/.
The goal is zero cats living in prison in your small apartment just to satisfy your sick selfish desire because otherwise you fell lonely in your life.
Keeping cats indoors for their whole life is extremely cruel and pure selfish, fuck people get real,
cats are build and need to run to be outside -not fucking locked up for fucking life inside of your place.

Quote from: Sasha on August 05, 2017, 05:55:24 PM
... he is upset because one of the 58 unit residents is leaving their garbage in the trash...
and (surprise) it attracts FLIES !...

Those are HIS flies, dammit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Also, the prices raised for humans too. It never got past $80 though as far as I know. To take back my phrase: I could be wrong.

I just looked online and if you are in Canada then $80 is right.

It does not matter if Walmart gets into pet meds. It comes in a 100 ml bottle. Human, cat, dog it does not matter, it is the same.

Rogue Wolf

Lets be honest about this one, how hard is it to put a little extra mayo on the goddamn sandwich mom!

Norm

Quick! Look at this ------------------->

Pretty cool huh?

Norm

Quote from: Norm on August 05, 2017, 11:51:00 PM

Quick! Look at this ------------------->

Pretty cool huh?

Crap! It didn't work...

ZaZa

Quote from: Norm on August 06, 2017, 01:40:10 AM
Crap! It didn't work...
it did. I saw it, then it disappeared right after I refreshed the page

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 05, 2017, 10:43:59 PM
Retro Falkie! Feel the love!

https://youtu.be/70zUwrBFUBo

If only he had started cleaning then, he might be finished and ready for inspection by now...

I could be wrong.

pate

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 03:45:43 AM
If only he had started cleaning then, he might be finished and ready for inspection by now...

I could be wrong.

that eFFer looks dang healthy!