• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on August 02, 2017, 04:40:01 PM
...and serving rice in a taco/burrito is disgusting. That is never done in Mexico. Also, there is no yellow cheese in Mexico. Ha.  ;D

Rice is a filler here.  So they can cut down  on the meat. 

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 10:19:15 AM
Ah yes.  Tijuana.  Those were your salad (tossing) days, weren't they?  Fresh fm the Air Force, looking for new adventures, landing that job in the donkey show.  "Ah seenor, it is but a leeetle burro.  Surely jew could participate in my leeetle cantina show, eh?"  Who knew it would become 7 years?

The job taught me to be flexible and cooperative with others...

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 02, 2017, 07:16:29 PM
LOL, how many harem members do you need?

Well the business plan calls for slow growth with larger percentages on the annual disbursements.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2017, 08:49:55 PM
I did save a copy of this video from the Guy From Pittswerg, yes Pittswerg, just in case he decides to delete it later.

Classic!

bwahahahaha

https://youtu.be/fHY3j-QRINg

The facial expressions are perfect.  I told you all, performance art!

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 10:24:02 AM
The job taught me to be flexible and cooperative with others...
Or you would get a nip on the back of the neck.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2017, 10:41:18 AM
Yes, I do.

Did you say that with your hand on your hip and bit of exasperation?

chefist

George has a funny way of pronouncing the word, "something". It comes out like, "sun-ing" or "su-ing"...bizarre.

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 10:43:19 AM
Did you say that with your hand on your hip and bit of exasperation?

If that mental image brings you pleasure then I have no problem with it.

bateman

THE MASTER HAS POSTPONED 'LIVESTREAM 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO' UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO ANTISEMITIC REMARKS ALLEGEDLY MADE BY CO-HOST ABRAM.

DEVELOPING...

Quote from: bateman on August 03, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

THE MASTER HAS POSTPONED 'LIVESTREAM 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO' UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO ANTISEMITIC REMARKS ALLEGEDLY MADE BY CO-HOST ABRAM.

DEVELOPING...
well, here I am wrong once again !
I was always under the impression that a young man with a beard named Abram was a joo too ?

*now, I left to ponder if their is one "white Crow"....
you know, one white man out there that smokes Newport Menthol cigarettes ?

3OctaveFart

He's toggled it so you can't see his ratio of likes to dislikes. Wise move.

Too bad George Senda doesn't see himself as the real parody he's become. I just caught the "EVIL BELLGABBER STRIKES AGAIN WITH CRUEL BOX" "drama in real life" and perhaps "you'll never know the horror" inflicted and it made my day.

Ha-ha-ha-ha ;D and then some 8). The empty box might have indicated to Senda that he should try to earn what he wants instead of asking others to give it to him. Then came the Newport Menthols to add a "bit of class" to the skit, since it was no doubt some user of that brand of cigarette that "made off" with some iPad in some tale that was spun.

Yes, George. In a world of life and death where real things happen to people, great to see you hold perspective on what is "evil" or "cruel" because of what you endured. Glad to see you are a survivor of such terrible things and you defy the human odds by hanging in there. You deserve a medal!, even if it takes an Act Of Congress to award you such.

Lilith

DEVELOPING...

Oh FFS!

Excuses, excuses.

bateman

UPDATE: CO-HOST ABRAM'S SPIT CUP MAY ALSO BE TAKEN AWAY.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 03, 2017, 02:09:48 PM
He's toggled it so you can't see his ratio of likes to dislikes. Wise move.
what is next ?
eliminating his YouTube productions from viewing ?

*well, THAT just might save him from EVIL PEOPLE, TROLLS AND HATERS permanently

Quote from: bateman on August 03, 2017, 03:17:26 PM

UPDATE: CO-HOST ABRAM'S SPIT CUP MAY ALSO BE TAKEN AWAY.
oh well, no loss...
there is an "extra" Alien Head just waiting to be "put to use"

DEVELOPING...
could YouTube have contacted Abram about "The Guy from Pittsburgh"..
being "banned" from LIVE YouTube ?
.....coincidentally Abram begin after the ban ....with "The Guy from Pittsburgh"..
yelling "YOU talk....I am the guest"..
LOL

bateman

UPDATE: CO-HOST ABRAM'S 'VULGARITY' MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION FROM SENDA NEWS NETWORK

3OctaveFart

Example 2356 of Senda turning on someone trying to help him.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on August 03, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

UPDATE: CO-HOST ABRAM'S 'VULGARITY' MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION FROM SENDA NEWS NETWORK

Well, if Senda can't provide reliable, on time, live and podcast services, then I guess Senda isn't much interested in earning patrons.

3OctaveFart

Sounds like Abe is a good get for an interview on Martinez Tonight, having had direct contact with the master.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
could YouTube have contacted Abram about "The Guy from Pittsburgh"..
being "banned" from LIVE YouTube ?
.....coincidentally Abram begin after the ban ....with "The Guy from Pittsburgh"..
yelling "YOU talk....I am the guest"..
LOL

WHAT? are you saying that George found an ethical 'work-around' to circumvent an unjustified ban from making Live You tube videos? Shocking!

Good for George.. his fans appreicate him and his efforts to uphold values regardless of insane corporate rules.

Fight on Big Guy for Truth Justice and the American WAY!

https://youtu.be/-mbzXTXr-Fo

Lilith

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 03, 2017, 04:49:17 PM
Sounds like Abe is a good get for an interview on Martinez Tonight, having had direct contact with the master.

I wonder if Abe asked George for his paycheck?

DEVELOPING...

George is very fortunate to have fans and supporters who look out for his best interests.  The person who notified him of Abram's indiscretions (not me, for those interested) was undoubtedly looking to save The Master from possible humiliation, public blowback, and further association with a person of questionable character. 

I, for one, hope that Abram cleans up his act so they can continue as a duo.

FRIENDSHIP.

WhiteCrow

I agree OLG

And we wouldn't want this forum to be debased by racist comments.  MV would go ballistic.

George Gets it!  He Loves ALL

chefist

Board is coming together...needed to order a couple of more cables...more updates soon...

MAX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 02, 2017, 07:58:31 PM
Heh, my older friend told me about Wifey, it was scandalous . I did read it years later.

I was trying to be polite including Brig in the people I thought might have read Judy Blume but I think she must have been 40 by the time Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret. came out. So there isn't much of a reason she would have read it. That's probably why she didn't understand the joke.

By the way, for anyone that hasn't read it. It was a book written from the point of view of an 11 year old girl whom is waiting to get her first period and is also wondering what religion she should be.

What religion was her first period? I don't wish to read scandalous books. Asking for a friends friend.