• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 07:12:34 PM
What I do know is that "STFU, I can't live on rice, it makes my knee hurt. " made me laugh like crazy!   :P
is that the knee that suffered a broken kneecap the surgeon refused to fix ?

*asking for my grandmother's Vietnamese neighbor...

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:14:17 PM
You typed that "Hi God" letter so well that I'm starting to suspect you of being one of Georges alternate accounts...   :o

;D
I agree, you might be onto something

Quote from: chefist on August 01, 2017, 07:12:30 PM
I didn't know Kathy had a bit part on the tv show, "Shameless"? Who knew...

from this photo, it is OBVIOUS she no longer sleeps on "rock filled pillows"...

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 01, 2017, 07:11:51 PM
I believe it went like this...
"they ONLY authorized" 18 hours per week for my "personal assistant" and I could NOT find ANYBODY willing to ONLY WORK 18 HOURS PER WEEK !

*i think what he meant was he was unable to FIND ANYBODY WILLING TO STEP FOOT IN CASA SENDA PERIOD !
(what about Abram.....?    just an idea)

but, I could be wrong

Ok, Thank You then, my bad.  :)

Maybe they would now after George having done so much more cleaning and all.

chefist

Quote from: Sasha on August 01, 2017, 07:19:59 PM
from this photo, it is OBVIOUS she no longer sleeps on "rock filled pillows"...

Time away from George?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 07:12:34 PM
What I do know is that "STFU, I can't live on rice, it makes my knee hurt. " made me laugh like crazy!   :P

This post makes it all worth it.  :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:14:17 PM
You typed that "Hi God" letter so well that I'm starting to suspect you of being one of Georges alternate accounts...   :o

;D

And I was just hoping to sound like Judy Blume! I don't have the words to express the feelings I have that someone thinks I write like Falkie. Well, I do but I don't want to get banned again. Video later.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2017, 07:29:15 PM
And I was just hoping to sound like Judy Blume! I don't have the words to express the feelings I have that someone thinks I write like Falkie. Well, I do but I don't want to get banned again.

No worries.  I couldn't hear you, I could only read what you typed.  :)

Perhaps instead of the shipping container dream house, Falkie could aspire to his very own Light House when everything
comes together for him circa 2018/2019:

Current bid is only $10,000
https://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/?sl=CHICA117015001

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 07:39:21 PM
Perhaps instead of the shipping container dream house, Falkie could aspire to his very own Light House when everything
comes together for him circa 2018/2019:

Current bid is only $10,000
https://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucitsrh/?sl=CHICA117015001

It's lovely, but how would he go shopping?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:37:13 PM
No worries.  I couldn't hear you, I could only read what you typed.  :)

I know you don't have periods anymore but Jesus Christ, lady. Pull that stick out of your butt.

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:47:15 PM
Maybe The Master can walk on water...

Well that would be easier.......

Otherwise he'd have to hit his channel up for a new life preserver when he outgrows his current one.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 07:50:35 PM
Well that would be easier.......

Otherwise he'd have to hit his channel up for a new life preserver when he outgrows his current one.

Only 6 minutes till Douglas starts.  It's kinda nice not having George go live at the same time.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 07:54:01 PM
Ni-go-la-gv-na white man

That's beautiful, but I think George would think that rowing would be too much work.  :-\

Quote from: Sasha on August 01, 2017, 07:11:51 PM
I believe it went like this...
"they ONLY authorized" 18 hours per week for my "personal assistant" and I could NOT find ANYBODY willing to ONLY WORK 18 HOURS PER WEEK !

*i think what he meant was he was unable to FIND ANYBODY WILLING TO STEP FOOT IN CASA SENDA PERIOD !
(what about Abram.....?    just an idea)

but, I could be wrong

The time should not be a factor. A few hours a week would be normal. I think Falkie told them that they also needed to drive him around so he could shop. That is not normal house keeping things so they bailed before they ever saw the place.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2017, 07:42:04 PM
I know you don't have periods anymore but Jesus Christ, lady. Pull that stick out of your butt.
hmmm
"I know".....

*a reasonable followup might be "how do you know...."

Quote from: Sasha on August 01, 2017, 02:30:51 PM
why doesn't Falkie go into the marijuana business ?...

First off, Falkie is retired.  Second, he is severely disabled and CAN'T work.

And most important of all, it's work.  And Falkie doesn't like work - it's work!

So STFU, you are a hater and a troll.

In one of the recent cleaning videos Falkie showed a few big bags that he had to take to recycling before he could mop the kitchen floor.
They were filled with large plastic bottles like we see him chug. They are only about a Nicole each and if he has a hundred that is five bucks. I know he needs money but said he needed to take a bus to do it so a round tri costs a few bucks.
Carting a few bags full on the bus is a pain.
I am sure his building has a bin near the trash. Is $2.35 really worth it to him?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 08:02:27 PM
The time should not be a factor. A few hours a week would be normal. I think Falkie told them that they also needed to drive him around so he could shop. That is not normal house keeping things so they bailed before they ever saw the place.
now I have (and do) help elderly people ....
(NOT ASSHOLES...)
which leads me to wonder why NOBODY IN THE HACIENDA offers to give the FAT FUCK a ride to the grocery store WHEN THEY ARE GOING ANYWAY ?
(MY GUESS IS HE BEHAVES LIKE AN ASSHOLE)

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 07:47:15 PM
Maybe The Master can walk on water...
well...
FAT does FLOAT...and
maybe use a box fan for power (he does have enough extension cords)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 08:12:23 PM
In one of the recent cleaning videos Falkie showed a few big bags that he had to take to recycling before he could mop the kitchen floor.
They were filled with large plastic bottles like we see him chug. They are only about a Nicole each and if he has a hundred that is five bucks. I know he needs money but said he needed to take a bus to do it so a round tri costs a few bucks.
I am sure his building has a bin near the trash. Is $2.35 really worth it to him?

I don't buy much by way of bottled or canned drinks, but if I have empty bottles or cans, I give them away to somebody that has a car, and takes them to the store.  I don't want them in my house, so they are doing me a favor, and can keep the nickels.

bateman

Livestream 2: Electric Boogaloo approaches.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 08:12:23 PM
are you forgetting George abides by "Falkienomics"....
(a little different from common sense and regular economics)

Quote from: Sasha on August 01, 2017, 08:21:42 PM
are you forgetting George abides by "Falkienomics"....
(a little different from common sense and regular economics)

That is true and in CA there is the CRV. It is a deposit but not called a deposit. When you buy a drink you pay an extra nickel then get that nickel back when you recycle it.

It is HIS nickel and he must get it back no matter what.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sasha on August 01, 2017, 08:10:09 PM
hmmm
"I know".....

*a reasonable followup might be "how do you know...."

Are you TheOne? Because he hasn't ever had sex either.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 01, 2017, 08:30:44 PM
That is true and in CA there is the CRV. It is a deposit but not called a deposit. When you buy a drink you pay an extra nickel then get that nickel back when you recycle it.

It is HIS nickel and he must get it back no matter what.

In CA they weigh them and give you that.  It's considerably less than the deposit. 

If a person has less than 50 items, they can request the deposit amount back.