• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Metron2267

So it appears Little Sean is working off some karma by doxing Neely, huh...

Metron2267

Meanwhile fear and paranoia run the show in the land of Bart.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 04:30:49 PM
Meanwhile fear and paranoia run the show in the land of Bart.

Hey!
That's me.
;D ::)

Rain

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
Ellgab is owned and operated by the children of the lie, Keith Rowland immoral evil bastard. Then there's plain Jane, low IQ Dave Schrader.
I feel like a shunning if you dont praise bart....

Metron2267

Quote from: Rain on January 31, 2019, 10:15:08 AM
I feel like a shunning if you dont praise bart....

Nailed it!

Bart needs a lot of praise watering or his leaves droop. ;)

Rain

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 10:52:27 AM
Nailed it!

Bart needs a lot of praise watering or his leaves droop. ;)
Haha, Finally someone who agrees. It gets annoying reading "Praise BE" all day.
I am pretty sure he doesn't like me haha

Metron2267

Quote from: Rain on January 31, 2019, 11:00:15 AM
Haha, Finally someone who agrees. It gets annoying reading "Praise BE" all day.
I am pretty sure he doesn't like me haha
I played along initially too over there, but it just became so constricting that I busted out and flamed Tiger Lilly, and that was all she wrote for me. That said, I fully support the rights of any forum operator to run it as they see fit including bans. MV has a much more libertarian nature than Bart and his corner of the cyberverse reflects as much. For that many of us are grateful, but not obeisant. :)

Rain

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 11:16:36 AM
I played along initially too over there, but it just became so constricting that I busted out and flamed Tiger Lilly, and that was all she wrote for me. That said, I fully support the rights of any forum operator to run it as they see fit including bans. MV has a much more libertarian nature than Bart and his corner of the cyberverse reflects as much. For that many of us are grateful, but not obeisant. :)
Yeah, I think I've seen you over there from time to time. I think there should be some Bart and he does seem to care for Ellgab but I Just can't suck up to him all the time.

Metron2267

Yep, I actually helped drive a lot of traffic there initially along with Brig, and you can see we were both thrown to the curb when Bart didn't get full community buy-in to Dave and the job he's doing with MITD.

It's a small slice of pseudo-corporatism run by Keef, Bart and Dave. Which is ironic given how much they've decried the job Tom and Jorch do for Premiere with Coast.
These guys have basically used Ellgab to destroy any competition. First it was Heather, and they went after her full force. When she started to crumble the target became Michael Vara and his LNM Network.

They don't seem to be anywhere near as ballsy in trying to destroy someone with real listener critical mass like say Clyde Lewis or Jim Harold - no these guys are small time shakedown hoods flailing at the lower rungs of the paranormal podverse. It's only a small irony that something as irregular and speculative as paranormal talk is a potent host petri dish for all manner of infectious infidels, but there we have it. :o

AZZERAE

Quote from: Rain on January 31, 2019, 11:20:25 AM
I think there should be some Bart and he does seem to care for Ellgab but I Just can't suck up to him all the time.

I always play things neutral - rather than suck up - but I never go outta my way to denigrate a moderator.

Metron2267

Basic good manners is the proper way to go. I never ragged on Bart when I was active there, notrwould I do so to Liberace here. We're all in someone else's crib, so to speak, so act accordingly until tossed. 8)

Rain

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 02:49:44 PM
Basic good manners is the proper way to go. I never ragged on Bart when I was active there, notrwould I do so to Liberace here. We're all in someone else's crib, so to speak, so act accordingly until tossed. 8)
Is Liberace the Moderator?

Rain

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 01:11:46 PM
I always play things neutral - rather than suck up - but I never go outta my way to denigrate a moderator.
Yeah, most agreed.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rain on January 31, 2019, 03:24:40 PM
Is Liberace the Moderator?
As forum owner and operator, yes he is.

Rain

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 03:50:39 PM
As forum owner and operator, yes he is.
Any relation to Liberace is a pig?

Dr. MD MD

Obsequious faggot. ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 01:11:46 PM

I'm fine as long as some members don't get more slack than other members. The bad doctor has run out of slack, and he adds absolutely nothing of worth to the forum because all or most of his childish posts contain nothing but attacks on anybody misfortunate enough to cross his dismal path.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 31, 2019, 09:05:28 PM
I'm fine as long as some members don't get more slack than other members. The bad doctor has run out of slack, and he adds absolutely nothing of worth to the forum because all or most of his childish posts contain nothing but attacks on anybody misfortunate enough to cross his dismal path.

Oooh! Metron-style self-appointed moderation attempt. Sorry, you lose, faggot. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 09:06:45 PM
Oooh! Metron-style self-appointed moderation attempt. Sorry, you lose, faggot. ;D

WOTR

We're all in someone else's crib, so to speak, so act accordingly until tossed. 8)
Indeed.Some require a diaper change.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on January 31, 2019, 11:45:31 PM
Indeed.Some require a diaper change.

I don't think the BellGab adsense dollars go towards diapers anymore.  I could be wrong.

I think that would have made an awesome MV avatar tho, back in the good ol days.

AZZERAE

Perhaps this is going to surprise some of you, but I respectfully disagree. The wonderful thing about BG is the amount of slack everyone gets. It may seem like some get more slack than others, but so what? That's usually how life works anyway: its "unfair".

I guess, to some, Dr. MD MD's posts are childish ... but I will be honest and admit, I find them highly entertaining. Now, its no secret Metron is my best friend on BG, and of course I don't like seeing him being subjected to certain things that most in polite society would deem unpleasant.

But, if there's ANYTHING I know about Metron, its that he can handle it, and doesn't take it all that seriously. Yeah, I get it, "faggot, faggot, faggot" is a huge turn off to many ... but not for me, in truth, its funny, man.

Jackstar

he adds absolutely nothing of worth to the forum

To be fair, this puts him on par with, like, eighty percent of the posters--and the chutzpah required to declare himself a doctor, puts him over the top.

What are you? Another fedora tipper? Okay, Tough Guy. Check your privilege.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on February 01, 2019, 12:08:20 AM
I don't think the BellGab adsense dollars go towards diapers anymore.  I could be wrong.

I think that would have made makes an awesome MV avatar tho, back in the good ol days for what BellGab has now become.
FIFY.  Just to make it authentic. ;) ;D

AZZERAE

BG hasn't become anything. Am I living in an alternate reality? Its the same place it always was! WTF is up with y'all?!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 05:18:09 AM
BG hasn't become anything. Am I living in an alternate reality? Its the same place it always was! WTF is up with y'all?!
OMG!  I stand corrected!  BellGab could have gone on to internet greatness, had it not been thrown in the brig, like some drunken sailor. ::) ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 01, 2019, 05:28:17 AM
OMG! I stand corrected! BellGab could have gone on to internet greatness, had it not been thrown in the brig, like some drunken sailor.  ::)  ;)

Oh, c'mon, Starr. Maybe you're being a bit dramatic. Look, I don't know all the ins-and-outs, and hardly ever interact with Brig ... but are you sure this is all how it seems? ???