• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 05, 2017, 09:51:22 PM
California, FULL OF THOSE LIBERAL TYPES (Falkie HATES) has NOT chosen the CONSERVATIVE WAY and hauled his FAT STATE TEET SUCKIN' ASS DOWN TO THE CREMATORIUM as a more FISCAL CONSERVATIVE SOLUTION
....and he supposedly "hates" liberals ??

Falke just a loves suckling that LIBERAL TEET California has to offer...doesn't he ?
Just have to make sure that the fire department is put on stand by. He has a lot of fat and fat is fuel for fires. There are already forest fires here in California

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 09:37:56 PM
is he dead yet?
[I don' t have time to reads last two pages]
is he dead yet?
I hope NOT !
*will take some time to properly arrange the "life insurance" NEW BOAT NEW RV NEW VACATION HOME BELLGAB PARTY FALKIE HOLOGRAPHIC HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE PLANNING FOR YOUTUBE AS GOD INTENDED FINISH NEGOTIATIONS WITH RON JEREMY LEGAL CRAP ETC..:
*at least wait until September 2017 BEFORE TAKING YOUR FINAL DIRT NAP FALKIE
...pretty please ?

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 09:53:50 PM
Just have to make sure that the fire department is put on stand by. He has a lot of fat and fat is fuel for fires. There are already forest fires here in California
and a "fellow FAT FUCK" actually burned down a crematorium, by being cremated...
IT MADE THE NEWS !
...and Falkie IS QUITE MORE LIKELY TO BE A PROBLEM

why doesn't Falkie ever mention family ?
(other than those he has "done in"...used their American Express after death etc)

I have a theory they just might be considered HATERS AND TROLLS and actually be posting on SEWERGAB ?

imagine, if you will, that I was UNCLE Falkie's Sister's son.....
Nephew ?
just what would you think ?
maybe, perhaps, anyway, what if I were to spill the Family's view and stories of your so called Falkie and why we have disowned the FAT FUCK ?
would you like to know why Uncle George "stays" in California ?
would you like to know why Uncle George NEVER mentions his sister ?
we have NO idea where our Aunt is...
does Uncle George ?
now Auntie would have some really good vintage FAT FUCK UNCLE tales, I am sure !

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 05, 2017, 10:04:15 PM
why doesn't Falkie ever mention family ?
(other than those he has "done in"...used their American Express after death etc)

I have a theory they just might be considered HATERS AND TROLLS and actually be posting on SEWERGAB ?
We,sewergabber, are his family ;)

CozyRozie

guys and ladies.. you did lot's of almost "impossible" things, but I think it's time to step up and think of a way to make that beautiful friend of ours to start posting here again.
There must be a way.
Because from now on everything you will do will be just another good or even great idea you come up with.
But making George Senda to post on Bellgab in his thread again will be .. monumental indeed :)
There must be a way.

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 09:46:28 PM
No but when he is dead. He will do a video to info us that he has past away .  He does not us to get fake news about his death

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 09:47:45 PM
I"m not sure, we haven't had a video in a few hours.  :'(

Thanks for update.. I'm happy with that news :)

Lilith

George really doesn't look well..

But at least he has glasses that are in one piece.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:16:33 PM
Thanks for update.. I'm happy with that news :)

Hilarious! Fuckface.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 05, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
I studied for a year to be a nurse but realized I couldn't deal with lazy slobs like him who eat themselves into ill health then expect drs and nurses to fix them. And you just know it stunk in there after he left. They probably had to fumigate the exam room after he shucked his shit crusted shorts. Fucking pig

Laura ... I agree you probably made the right career change when quit your Nursing studies. Few have the empathy to be caregivers.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:14:13 PM
guys and ladies.. you did lot's of almost "impossible" things, but I think it's time to step up and think of a way to make that beautiful friend of ours to start posting here again.
There must be a way.
Because from now on everything you will do will be just another good or even great idea you come up with.
But making George Senda to post on Bellgab in his thread again will be .. monumental indeed :)
There must be a way.

I think we found th'Way..

George makes entertaining YouTube videos and his "fans" spend days talking about the nuances of their hidden meanings.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 10:21:14 PM
George really doesn't look well..

But at least he has glasses that are in one piece.

I thought he looked very good.. George was happy getting the personal attention he obviously needed.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 05, 2017, 10:42:45 PM
I think we found th'Way..

George makes entertaining YouTube videos and his "fans" spend days talking about the nuances of their hidden meanings.

I agree.  Besides, I think MV likes the thread better without George posting in it.  I could be wrong...

Praise MV!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 10:10:19 PM
We,sewergabber, are his family ;)

With a family like that ..who needs a real family..eh?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 09:53:50 PM

Is human spontaneous combustion real?

As a skeptic I require "real" proof .. not the Grandpa falling alseep while smoking in bed nonsense.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 05, 2017, 10:44:40 PM
I thought he looked very good.. George was happy getting the personal attention he obviously needed.

I see.  I never suspected you of being one of the haters that doesn't believe anything is wrong with George.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 10:45:40 PM
I agree.  Besides, I think MV likes the thread better without George posting in it.  I could be wrong...

Praise MV!

I would never venture any specualtions about the Evil Ones "likes"... I do understand he is a smart guy that knows when an opportunity knocks.

Praise The Big Guy

damon

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 05, 2017, 10:49:50 PM
Is human spontaneous combustion real?

As a skeptic I require "real" proof .. not the Grandpa falling alseep while smoking in bed nonsense.
When people are cremated, the fat is fuel and the temps go really high. They do cause fires at some  places. You can Google it. C2cam did cover it a few years back.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 10:54:50 PM
I see.  I never suspected you of being one of the haters that doesn't believe anything is wrong with George.

Oh brig.. you are Trolling me..don't be silly, George was enjoying his lastest adventure to the hospital. I would have never thought of making it into a YouTube video..

And I was happy seeing him in good spirits!

Mission accomplished..  George's brilliance has no bounds.

Hope next time he can stay overnight and do a live YouTube from the Hospital!

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 05, 2017, 11:00:32 PM
Oh brig.. you are Trolling me..don't be silly, George was enjoying his lastest adventure to the hospital. I would have never thought of making it into a YouTube video..

And I was happy seeing him in good spirits!

Mission accomplished..  George's brilliance has no bounds.

Hope next time he can stay overnight and do a live YouTube from the Hospital!

I get it. You think George is enjoying "playing sick".

I was just surprised.  I thought you believed George was truly sick and miserable.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 11:56:55 AM
We enjoy hearing of all donations to George, no matter how small, and if sewergab enjoys it, it helps George.  Nothing else really matters IMO.

I just want to check my math.  If I donate 35 cents.  It costs him 30 cents, plus 2.9% of 35 cents to get my donation.  Let's see, that's 35 cents minus 30 cents, leaves the big guy Fat One, 5 cents.....minus 2.9% of 35 cents, what's that, 3 cents?.....so the net gain to his high muckitymuck the Immense One is... two cents?

Cue the music:  We're in the money.....

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 05, 2017, 07:43:30 PM
Body by Tombstone and if he keeps it up, he'll soon be under one.

Oh Ibby are you factoring in?

With our excellent medical industry.. I have high hopes that George will be with us for many years to come.

George could easily quality for a Medicare  life coach program!

The Big Guy doing "Hot Yoga" YouTube videos could be inspirational for many of our lonely and out of shape senior citizens.

Via free Medicare ..our Seniors earned it!

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on July 05, 2017, 11:52:31 AM
Falkie claims that I never lived in roseville. I from there. I know most people really do not care. I am sorry yorkshire pudiphile.

Never apologize, son, it's a sign of weakness. 

here, have a  cookie.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 05, 2017, 02:13:21 PM
Locksmith is a noble profession. A lot of respect for that craft.

I'm not donating a red cent but I hope Senda gets better.

Do the math.  Donate 35 cents.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 11:08:49 PM
I get it. You think George is enjoying "playing sick".

I was just surprised.  I thought you believed George was truly sick and miserable.

Brig brig brig.... Shaking my head..

I wasnt offering any opinions on George's state of health... I believe he thought his condition was serious enough to go to the hospital..

I was merely referring to his brilliance to appear happy, make the best of a situation with delightful YouTube video.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on July 05, 2017, 11:21:31 PM
Never apologize, son, it's a sign of weakness. 

here, have a  cookie.

I'm sorry

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on July 05, 2017, 11:18:46 PM
I just want to check my math.  If I donate 35 cents.  It costs him 30 cents, plus 2.9% of 35 cents to get my donation.  Let's see, that's 35 cents minus 30 cents, leaves the big guy Fat One, 5 cents.....minus 2.9% of 35 cents, what's that, 3 cents?.....so the net gain to his high muckitymuck the Immense One is... two cents?

Cue the music:  We're in the money.....

A cent or two, by any other name, spends just the same.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

Praise MV!

I'm shocked to hear that actually.
From listening to MV on his Gabcasts and getting the vibe of his easy going personality I would be shocked if MV was still buthurt at Falkie about that laptop???
I personally think that that laptop incident was a missed opportunity -that could be at that time to turned into great drama producing tons of traffic and attention, going viral with bit of tricky trolling type of "marketing" not only on Bellgab but also on Youtube.
But that is gone and done.

Not many people have time to watch Falkies videos (time and internet data reasons), but him posting here would be more appealing from the entertainment and business point,
business not only for Bellgab but also for Falkie.

But from MV's last Gabcast looks that he has good thing going pursuing playing his music his drums,..so Falkie is not in the focus, understandably.