• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 27, 2017, 07:55:05 AM
LOL
ok, now I have to change shorts and clean the coffee off my keyboard
(laughed so hard I did a "combo", shit my pants and spit my coffee out)

Will you be begging asking for donations to replace the keyboard, pants, shorts and fresh coffee?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 08:13:30 AM
Will you be begging asking for donations to replace the keyboard, pants, shorts and fresh coffee?
well, they were my "favorite" RED shorts..
and my keybbbbbboard does have a "sticky" bbbbbbb key now...
and my coffee cup did fall and bbbbbbreak.....
I think I will inbbbbbox George and ask his advice....
Thank You, for your concern and adviceeeeeeee
(Damn, now my eeeeeeee keeeeeey is sticking!)

oh my, I forgot theeeeeee freeeeesh coffeeeeee neeeeeeeds reeeeeeplacing also !

damn keeeeeeeeybbbbbbboard
I am "whacking it" .... not the keeeeeybbbbbboard.....and it is not heeeeelping !
(I will neeeeeeext try "whacking" theeeeee keeeeeyboardddddd)
ddddddddamn, now theeeeeee ddddddddd keeeeeeey is sticking !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 27, 2017, 08:40:39 AM
damn keeeeeeeeybbbbbbboard
I am "whacking it" .... not the keeeeeybbbbbboard.....and it is not heeeeelping !
(I will neeeeeeext try "whacking" theeeeee keeeeeyboardddddd)
ddddddddamn, now theeeeeee ddddddddd keeeeeeey is sticking !

Emergency yt video soliciting funds for a new keyboard. Today.

In all the eeeeeeexciteeeeeeemeeeeeent I also steeeeeeepeeeeeeeddddddd on my glasseeeeeees !
I am atteeeeeempting to useeeeeee supeeeeeeer glueeeeee andddddddd ddddddduck tapeeeeeee to fix eeeeeeeem bbbbbbbbut.....
dddddddddamit, now I haveeeeeeeeeee glueeeeeeeedddddddddd my lips togeeeeeeeetheeeeer !
SHIT !
I neeeeeeeed heeeeeeeelp anddddddddd a dddddddonation NOWWWWWWWWWW !
DAMN, Nowwwwwwww my wwwwwwwww keeeeeeeeey is sticking !!!!!

George
another idea for you !
produce a Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Fleshy Mutant Love Doll for Democrats !
branch out !
diversify!

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2017, 10:53:39 PM
OMG!  I think we got so involved in the "book cover" video that we missed the "list of ailments and Dr. appointments video.

https://youtu.be/7vSTQiZYWIM

A fan comments..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on May 27, 2017, 01:38:29 PM
A fan comments..

Fan? They should STFU and donate to the grifting cunt. He didn't get where he is today because fair weather so called friends jumped ship each and every time (always) he told the world to mind their own business, in the same breath as telling the world every tiny detail of his existence including his many real and imagined ailments. Just because he feels fit to describe in graphic detail, every pustulating boil, digestive tract evacuation (planned and accidental), visual impairment, orthopaedic ache due to his obesity, is no excuse to unsubscribe to his meandering, uninteresting, plagarised, boring, aural and visual assault on anyones senses. Senda will be slow to forgive.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 01:58:58 PM
Fan? They should STFU and donate to the grifting cunt. He didn't get where he is today because fair weather so called friends jumped ship each and every time (always) he told the world to mind their own business, in the same breath as telling the world every tiny detail of his existence including his many real and imagined ailments. Just because he feels fit to describe in graphic detail, every pustulating boil, digestive tract evacuation (planned and accidental), visual impairment, orthopaedic ache due to his obesity, is no excuse to unsubscribe to his meandering, uninteresting, plagarised, boring, aural and visual assault on anyones senses. Senda will be slow to forgive.
ditto
Falkie DOES NOT FORGIVE DISSENT in ranks !
Our "proper place" is to simply listen and shake our head in the affirmative AND NEVER OFFER ADVICE OR CRITICISM !

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on May 27, 2017, 01:38:29 PM
A fan comments..

I was able to click like on the comment.  It has not been deleted yet.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 27, 2017, 01:58:58 PM

I was able to find justification for the comment, since he discusses every detail of his life, all the while telling his fans to STFU and MYOB, he continues to ask for their money and gifts.

The comment should have said ...  All you do is complain, ask for our money, and show us what you waste it on.

Quote from: brig on May 27, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

I was able to click like on the comment.  It has not been deleted yet.

Isn't George off fumigating Ratty Patty's bed or some such?

bateman

If Falkie did videos like this, his channel would take off. Guy has nothing but time and already cuts his own hair, why not film it.

https://youtu.be/5EWZyU_mXf4

whoozit

Quote from: b🎱man on May 27, 2017, 04:44:21 PM
If Falkie did videos like this, his channel would take off. Guy has nothing but time and already cuts his own hair, why not film it.

https://youtu.be/5EWZyU_mXf4
What a wonderful new genre; Watch me piss and miss the toilet or See me make the mess I always bitch about having to clean but never do.

I strongly suggest George invest in a book, "The IDIOT'S Guide to Fleas".
He needs to educate himself on the life cycle, common carriers, prevention and eradication methods.
Yes, Falkie, fleas do feed on Falkies !
Yes, Falkie, fleas are carried by Falkies !
Yes, Falkie, you are giving your kitties fleas !
Yes, Falkie, you need a good flea bath !
Yes, Falkie, you need a flea collar !
Yes, Falkie, you need to flea bomb your hovel !
Yes, Falkie, you need to burn that sofa bed !
Falkie, get that book, tape your glasses to your forehead, stop itching long enough to read it !
.....DO IT FOR THE KITTIES !
.....check your head, lift that fat pad up and check there to !

Lilith

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 27, 2017, 07:16:27 PM
https://youtu.be/av_AvDCKiXs

He did a good job! Maybe UrbEx is his thing! (I'm being serious.)

I enjoyed seeing George get some good exercise and fresh air.  I got a couple of special screen captures of him looking in windows trying to take pictures of the inside, and even using his night light attached to his head.  He was really prepared for every opportunity.

Lilith

In video 2, I captured a rare and treasured image of the complete red t-shirt and shorts outfit.  (Right next to a red Coke Machine, bwahahahaha)

https://youtu.be/DGJZCXjLQ4w

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 27, 2017, 07:43:00 PM
In video 2, I captured a rare and treasured image of the complete red t-shirt and shorts outfit.  (Right next to a red Coke Machine, bwahahahaha)

So, it looks like he has a pair of glasses with both temples... he should have gone with the duct tape look.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 27, 2017, 07:56:47 PM
So, it looks like he has a pair of glasses with both temples... he should have gone with the duct tape look.

I noticed that too.  I wonder if he just bought them, or if he just doesn't wear those in his begging videos?

Norm

All he needs now is to dye his hair red for that complete overall fat man in a red bag look.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on May 27, 2017, 08:00:30 PM
All he needs now is to dye his hair red for that complete overall fat man in a red bag look.

I hope he sees that red hair dye tutorial bateman posted.

Brig,
I want to know if seeing "The Falkie in Red" reminded you at all of the song....

The Falkie in Red

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many women ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance
And I have never seen those red shorts you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair and beard that catch your eyes with your glasses taped to your forehead
I have been blind
The Falkie in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight
I've never seen you looking so handsome as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side
etc.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 27, 2017, 08:04:40 PM
Brig,
I want to know if seeing "The Falkie in Red" reminded you at all of the song....

The Falkie in Red

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many women ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance
And I have never seen those red shorts you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair and beard that catch your eyes with your glasses taped to your forehead
I have been blind
The Falkie in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight
I've never seen you looking so handsome as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side
etc.

No it didn't. sorry...

....only in California !
In my part of the country we have strict laws prohibiting such SEXUALLY EXPLICIT "DRESS" !
(if a an Amish young lady were to view Falkie in this provocative outfit, she would immediately be shunned as ruined for life. The Elders, afterwards, to prevent a mass problem would probably mount him like a scarecrow in a cornfield, douse him with kerosene and light him up)