• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2017, 06:26:43 PM
What?  You mean he's going to type his genius with his new keyboard, then briefly show us a screenshot?

bwahahahahaha  ;D

I thought he couldn't afford a new keyboard until the 1st of the month. Yet he keeps coming up with all these new books.

#sendamemoney

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2017, 06:26:43 PM
What?  You mean he's going to type his genius with his new keyboard, then briefly show us a screenshot?

bwahahahahaha  ;D

His corpus will one day be fully released, he just needs the right tools. Geez Grub, the book covers are just the way to gain our interest.  Advertising 101. 

Love ALL

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 26, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
His corpus will one day be fully released, he just needs the right tools. Geez Grub, the book covers are just the way to gain our interest.  Advertising 101. 

Love ALL
White Crow,
I cannot believe what you are suggesting !
https://www.merriam-webster.com/
Definition of corpus
plural corporaplay \ˈkȯr-p(ə-)rə\
:  the body of a human or animal especially when dead

Falkie,
Where were you ? YOU MISSED A SCOOP ! (Notice the views of this !)

The UFO hunter, from Nizhny Tagil in Western Russia, says the object is 1,900-feet long.
He believes the wreckage has only become visible now because of ice melting on the earth’s most southerly continent.
A video posted by Degteryov has attracted hundreds of thousands of hits since it was uploaded yesterday.
Valentin listed the coordinates of the object as 73~13’55.09″S,71~57’12.98″W.
It’s not the first bizarre UFO theory to emerge based on satellite images.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2017, 06:08:03 PM
... I wonder, does he really read the books?  Or does he just collect them?

Awhile ago didn't he say he say he was a speed reader and had read some book of Norry's on the bus on the way home, which was then attacked by a rogue strawberry?  I doubt he gets much out of them.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on May 26, 2017, 06:16:20 PM
I think that means he wants us to send him books.

But not a self-help book, he would find that deeply insulting.

LadyFish

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2017, 09:35:07 PM
But not a self-help book, he would find that deeply insulting.

Nor a book for Idiots, because he likely has already bought all of those.

Lilith

OMG!  I think we got so involved in the "book cover" video that we missed the "list of ailments and Dr. appointments video.

https://youtu.be/7vSTQiZYWIM

SergeantMajor

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2017, 06:08:03 PM
I wonder why he shows us the books?  Why would we care what books he got?  I would be more interested in hearing what he learned from the books, instead of just seeing the covers.

I wonder, does he really read the books?  Or does he just collect them?

The cats on his shirt look pissed. Are these the ones he sat on?

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2017, 10:53:39 PM
OMG!  I think we got so involved in the "book cover" video that we missed the "list of ailments and Dr. appointments video.

I didn't miss it....
WTF ?
Cali should cut their losses, damn idiots
WTF ?
Pay for all that Medical for a Falkie ?
Why ?
Use the same amount and solve the health crisis for a whole third world nation !

Falkie,
You are PAST your expiration date !
(do the right honorable thing...)

whoozit

I'm glad he didn't update us on his hairy brown eye.

whoozit

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 27, 2017, 03:08:04 AM
I see potential for a whole new Curious George series based on the Big Guy's life.  Good thinking GS!
Kind of a Curious George for Dummies mashup.

whoozit

"I have trouble", what a great title for George's memoir.

MAX

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2017, 06:30:11 PM
". Yet he keeps coming up with all these new books".

#sendamemoney

That he can't read since he has no glasses, Haters 

Quote from: MAX on May 27, 2017, 05:51:52 AM
That he can't read since he has no glasses  IS READING WITH EXTREME DIFFICULTY DUE TO THE FACT NOBODY AS STEPPED UP TO BUY HIM NEW GLASSES ! , Haters
FIFY

He is certainly not an idiot but is there a difference between cat fleas and dog fleas?

whoozit

Cat fleas come from cats and dog fleas come from dogs.  Duh!

and then there are Falkie fleas...
(they come from a Falkie)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 27, 2017, 06:53:16 AM
He is certainly not an idiot but is there a difference between cat fleas and dog fleas?
may I inquire as to "Who" you are stating is not an idiot ?

So if he is out in a clean environment his eyes are fine but when he is in the Senda pad with the cat piss, insects, dust and filth
his eyes water and have discharge?  Well gee whiz!

George should contact Tony Schwartz and get him onboard !
A book deal is what George needs !
       SENDA
ART OF THE SCAM
George makes grifters
believe in the American
Dream AGAIN !
a sure #1 Times Bestseller !

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2017, 07:16:10 AM
So if he is out in a clean environment his eyes are fine but when he is in the Senda pad with the cat piss, insects, dust and filth
INFECTION INFECTION INFECTION !
How many times does George have to CORRECT the Physicians and Posters of Bellgab ?
HATER

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 27, 2017, 07:16:10 AM
I wonder if one of the results of George's recent "inspections", an Inspector becomes "ill" with some strange infection....oozing mucous from the eyes and other body orifices, funky lesions on the face, numbness in the extremities, broken glasses, almost lethal sinus infections, bad back, paralyzed foot, very bad eye(S), falling down, propensity to sit on helpless cats, psychological issues too numerous to list..hoarding, paranoia and visions of grandeur common, twitchie thingy in males infected, YUGE undulating breast development in females infected, the horrible symptoms are too numerous to list here !
and after many tests and the country's leading epidemiologists from the CDC, Casa Senda is found eventually to be GROUND ZERO and Falkie to be PATIENT ZERO for the "next" incurable disease that will decimate liberal California ....
FALKIE WILL FINALLY ACHIEVE THE FAME HE SO DESIRES !
of course, Hillary will blame President Trump

postscript
what IF the infection were spread worldwide?
Falkie is in charge of the Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll "quality control"....
what IF the Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll were eventually identified as a "vector" , meaning the organism(s) did NOT kill the Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll, but simply survived and multiplied to infect another person when they came into "intimate contact" with the Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll ?
just thinkin'
IF Thailand IF Saudi Arabia IF Nigeria IF Belgium IF Venezuela BEGIN SHOWING MASS POPULATIONS SICK LIKE FALKIE.....
God help us !

whoozit

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 27, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
and then there are Falkie fleas...
(they come from a Falkie)
Falkie fleas have parasites too, they are called Falkies.  They try to shake the fleas down for money.

Quote from: whoozit on May 27, 2017, 07:45:27 AM
Falkie fleas have parasites too, they are called Falkies.  They try to shake the fleas down for money.
LOL
ok, now I have to change shorts and clean the coffee off my keyboard
(laughed so hard I did a "combo", shit my pants and spit my coffee out)