• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2017, 08:14:51 AM

If he were to find out that he could make a scoop/funnel from something like a milk jug that has a handle it would change his world.
Just imagine not wasting a coffee cup to fill the scoop and spilling even less litter!
And the best part, he will not give up the dime that the pop bottle could reap for him.

It saves him time, effort and makes him money. His life will be so much better now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krdUnTcc-ZY

I hope he sees your video Rally!  EXCELLENT research on your part!

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 06:03:30 AM
Next up, we have Georges new Patented idea, and tips and tricks, also some pretty good views of his recording studio.

Haven't you always wondered who invented the funnel?  They're quite handy, and we owe it all to Falkie.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2017, 08:31:10 AM
Haven't you always wondered who invented the funnel?  They're quite handy, and we owe it all to Falkie.

I must confess, I had been wondering, all my life...  ::) :)

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
I must confess, I had been wondering, all my life...  ::) :)

We also found out red is his favorite color

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

You're RIGHT, we DID.  That also explains the reason he wears the gigantic red shorts so often.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 08:16:03 AM
I don't know what kind of building he lives in.  Here, we have inspections every 3 months, and they can come in even if we are not home.  If we try to be home and deny them entry, we are kicked out.  It's for the health and safety of all the apartment occupants.

I do not know about his building but the law in California says that the landlord (or agent) may enter your place with a minimum of a 24 hour notice.
I have lived in a few apartments there and it is not uncommon to get a note on the door that says something along the lines of "Between the dates of 6-3 and 6-7 our inspector will be entering your residence to change air filters and check your smoke alarm. You do not need to be present but please make sure all pets are secured at that time."
You do not get to tell them when to come or that you are not ready because you forgot to flush a turd.

And sometimes during regular safety inspections that are done to cover their asses they see blatant unsafe things that tenants do so those get addressed then as well.

There is no way that a tenant can get a safety inspection postponed, why would a landlord want that liability?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

I do not know about his building but the law in California says that the landlord (or agent) may enter your place with a minimum of a 24 hour notice.
I have lived in a few apartments there and it is not uncommon to get a note on the door that says something along the lines of "Between the dates of 6-3 and 6-7 our inspector will be entering your residence to change air filters and check your smoke alarm. You do not need to be present but please make sure all pets are secured at that time."
You do not get to tell them when to come or that you are not ready because you forgot to flush a turd.

And sometimes during regular safety inspections that are done to cover their asses they see blatant unsafe things that tenants do so those get addressed then as well.

There is no way that a tenant can get a safety inspection postponed, why would a landlord want that liability?

Thank You !

We have had several tenants in our building who were hoarders, and when this was discovered during their first inspection, professionals were sent to help them go through and remove the things they didn't need.  They are allowed to select and keep a reasonable amount of "memorabilia" and decorative items, but the rest is removed and taken to places like the Salvation Army.

Furthermore, if it is discovered that a person is elderly, or disabled to the point where a cleaning and/or personal assistant is required, one is assigned to them.

Laurakinch

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 06:03:30 AM
Next up, we have Georges new Patented idea, and tips and tricks, also some pretty good views of his recording studio.

https://youtu.be/Ru5DdjLTK5g

Wow! the man's a fucking genius!

I'm surprised he never saw a funnel in the 99 cent store he frequents. Must be he just wanted to show off how smart he is to invent such a wondrous tool. And he treated us to a good look at a bottle cap too! Thanks fuckie!

http://www.dailyviralstuff.com/15-incredible-redneck-repairs-inventions/

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 08:57:58 AM
Thank You !

We have had several tenants in our building who were hoarders, and when this was discovered during their first inspection, professionals were sent to help them go through and remove the things they didn't need.  They are allowed to select and keep a reasonable amount of "memorabilia" and decorative items, but the rest is removed and taken to places like the Salvation Army.

Furthermore, if it is discovered that a person is elderly, or disabled to the point where a cleaning and/or personal assistant is required, one is assigned to them.

After the matinee inspections they would pass out flyers that said some people used smoke alarms to hang clothing to dry and there were candles left untended, they got warnings and the letter was made to warn everyone else, we never saw any other news.

I do not know what they would do with a Falkie provided that he is not breaking his lease but they never put this stuff off because you are not ready for them.

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 23, 2017, 09:06:52 AM
Wow! the man's a fucking genius! ...

He's also a somewhat credentialed journalist, who  once received payment for his work

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 23, 2017, 08:46:16 AM
Especially when it is dripping from Kathy after a correction.

whoozit

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 23, 2017, 09:06:52 AM
Wow! the man's a fucking genius!

I'm surprised he never saw a funnel in the 99 cent store he frequents. Must be he just wanted to show off how smart he is to invent such a wondrous tool.
It looks like he may invent fire soon too.   What a death trap his shit pit is.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2017, 09:27:11 AM
After the matinee inspections they would pass out flyers that said some people used smoke alarms to hang clothing to dry and there were candles left untended, they got warnings and the letter was made to warn everyone else, we never saw any other news.

I do not know what they would do with a Falkie provided that he is not breaking his lease but they never put this stuff off because you are not ready for them.
Has Falkie had his annual inspection or not ?
I am unable to believe Casa Senda could pass an inspection by any inspector !
(I would enjoy reading the report filed and the discussion in office)

3OctaveFart

Martinez, Calif., man constructs crude pulley system in his apartment, calls it a technological breakthrough.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2017, 09:27:11 AM

Matinee? It was Maintenance. Thanks Obama.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 23, 2017, 10:30:53 AM
Martinez, Calif., man constructs crude pulley system in his apartment, calls it a technological breakthrough.
Let me guess, he (Falkie) utilized it to lift his fat pad up and sighted his taliwacker for the first time since 1994 ?

The funel invention is a really big deal but do you guys remember that time he experimented with an air conditioner and found out that it made a room cooler?
https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/breaking-news-63-year-old-man-discovers-air-conditioning-for-the-very-first-time/

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2017, 11:26:10 AM
The funel invention is a really big deal but do you guys remember that time he experimented with an air conditioner and found out that it made a room cooler?
https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/breaking-news-63-year-old-man-discovers-air-conditioning-for-the-very-first-time/
Why does George always complain about how hot Casa Senda is if he has an air conditioner?
Perhaps, he has not discovered the ON button ?

Dear Bellgab Fools, Haters, and trolls,

STFU.  Falkie, with his patented Grape Soda Bottle Kitty Litter Containment Apparatus System (tm), joins the ranks of  Johannes Gutenberg, Cugnot/Benz/Daimler, Thomas Savery, Charles Babbage, Shockley/Bardeen/Brattain, Leo Hendrik, Edison/Tesla, and whoever the fella was who thought of putting a battered hotdog on a stick, as an A-1 inventor.  I have cats, and this will change my life forever. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSxI0OOjR0Y

Oh,and by the way, if you have had the notion to use a root beer bottle instead....don't.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 23, 2017, 11:35:11 AM
Why does George always complain about how hot Casa Senda is if he has an air conditioner?

There were a few videos of him setting up the air conditioner then the experiment that showed that an air conditioner actually does lower the temperature.
But that was way back in September of 2015 and it got very cold soon after so he had to take it all down.

That was a hell of a lot of work and he has needed quite a few naps to ready himself to set it up again. I think he might be able to start dusting it off in July of 2021.

GravitySucks

Why does George always complain? about how hot Casa Senda is if he has an air conditioner?

FIFY

WhiteCrow

the sheer genius of Senda is amazing.  He is a cosmic innovator. Move over Mr. Fidget, Senda's in town!  Now Noory must have the Big Guy on as a guest as the one and only creator of the Falkiefunnel!

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 08:57:58 AM
Thank You !

Our small city in deep Northern California has several 2nd hand stores. The largest, a Salvation Army store has a sign in the window stating they are NOT taking any donations for the time being due to a lack of storage space in the back and on the sales floor. I've never seen that happen.

Norm

Martinez is close enough to the bay that during warm days the humidity makes it feel hotter. Isn't Casa Senda an upstairs unit as well? When I lived in an upstairs unit for a while and remember it was much warmer than the unit below me. George also lives in an area where wall and attic insulation is minimal if even used at all.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2017, 12:19:29 PM
There were a few videos of him setting up the air conditioner then the experiment that showed that an air conditioner actually does lower the temperature.
But that was way back in September of 2015 and it got very cold soon after so he had to take it all down.

That was a hell of a lot of work and he has needed quite a few naps to ready himself to set it up again. I think he might be able to start dusting it off in July of 2021.

I wonder if he'll have to get it out of storage first?

Or maybe the Pawn Shop?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2017, 01:36:41 PM
It's super sheer, I can't even see it!

That my friend is your limitation... for you can not see that George is onto something cosmic ... A true genius walks among us... He is like a combination of Steven Hawkings and Aristotle. The wisdom of the ancient ones with an invention for the future!

Only someone that has devoted his life to studying all aspects of the paranormal, the ancient world and modern one could make such an invention

The "Falkie cat-litter Funnel"  The mystery of the past has been revealed! Behold.... the Self Propelled "Falkie Funnel"

whoozit

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 23, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

That my friend is your limitation... for you can not see that George is onto something cosmic ...   
Thanksmfor the insight.  I'll try harder.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 23, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

That my friend is your limitation... for you can not see that George is onto something cosmic ... A true genius walks among us... He is like a combination of Steven Hawkings and Aristotle. The wisdom of the ancient ones with an invention for the future!

Only someone that has devoted his life to studying all aspects of the paranormal, the ancient world and modern one could make such an invention

The "Falkie cat-litter Funnel"  The mystery of the past has been revealed! Behold.... the Self Propelled "Falkie Funnel"

His name is 'Hawking'. As if the poor little bastard doesn't have enough problems, some wanker on BellGab fucks up his name. Said with love and respect.