• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Bobby McPuddbutter on May 22, 2017, 03:47:37 PM
kung gaano karaming mga titi siya ay maaaring magkasya sa kanyang tumbong.

HEY! YOU FIXED YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY!!  HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on May 22, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
Somebody offered the excellent advice of employing a small ball-peen hammer.

Quote from: Norm on May 22, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

i just thought of ibby and suddenly everything got small.

taliwacker
A penis that slightly resembles a big, fat, juicy kielbasa sausage.
Falkie wacked his taliwacker.
(Sister Mary Alice is doing flips in her grave)

Norm

Quote from: Bobby McPuddbutter on May 22, 2017, 06:43:25 PM
i just thought of ibby and suddenly everything got small.

I am so happy for you, I'm dancing around my foxhole with my Falkie2013 screen grab tee shirt (home made myself) Joy!

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 22, 2017, 07:34:17 PM
taliwacker
A penis that slightly resembles a big, fat, juicy kielbasa sausage.
Falkie wacked his taliwacker.
(Sister Mary Alice is doing flips in her grave)

Falkie's penis has retracted itself inside his body, this is why he has a 5 gallon bucket and duct tape nearby, what we don't see is the 3/8" poly tube and suction machine that prevents human body waste from pooling beneath his swollen feet. Notice we never seen the camera lens pointed downward in that direction.

Lilith

The Morning News with George Senda.  From what I'm able to understand, or not, He is working on getting his broadcasting credentials, which he says will add even more to his credibility.

https://youtu.be/I95fDnyWKoI

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 04:03:36 AM
The Morning News with George Senda.  From what I'm able to understand, or not, He is working on getting his broadcasting credentials, which he says will add even more to his credibility.

Ah yes, the man who was recorded talking about getting aroused by children in Starbucks is giving us lectures on appropriate behaviour. He doesn't know what 'advocate' means either. Fuck Senda with the Eiffel Tower.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 05:44:09 AM
Ah yes, the man who was recorded talking about getting aroused by children in Starbucks is giving us lectures on appropriate behaviour. He doesn't know what 'advocate' means either. Fuck Senda with the Eiffel Tower.

Next up, we have Georges new Patented idea, and tips and tricks, also some pretty good views of his recording studio.

https://youtu.be/Ru5DdjLTK5g

Brig,
I am surprised ! I thought George was already a GENUINE CREDENTIALED JOURNALIST / BROADCASTER!
next, someone will tell me Richard C. Hoagland's friend Walter Cronkite was NOT CREDENTIALED!

whoozit

I think George mixed up the words credentialed and certified.  He certainly is certifiable. 

He is really trying hard to pull off the neck beard look.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 06:03:30 AM
Next up, we have Georges new Patented idea, and tips and tricks, also some pretty good views of his recording studio.
Well, the warmer weather is arriving where I live.  I think I'll take a page from the Falkie playbook and give up on cleaning until more temperate weather arrives.  At first I was afraid this would reduce the whoozit homestead to a hovel, but it seems to have done George's abode no harm.  He only cleans once a year, regardless of inspections.

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2017, 07:10:29 AM
Well, the warmer weather is arriving where I live.  I think I'll take a page from the Falkie playbook and give up on cleaning until more temperate weather arrives.  At first I was afraid this would reduce the whoozit homestead to a hovel, but it seems to have done George's abode no harm.  He only cleans once a year, regardless of inspections.
George is simply "time limited"
He simply manages his time !
Saves Time !
30 hours per year not shaving
300 hours per year not cleaning
90 hours per year not washing with soap and water
2500 hours per year not working
Plus other time saved on tasks most civilized people do for their health and welfare
ALL THE MORE TIME TO DEVOTE TO HIS PUBLIC VIA YOUTUBE PRODUCTIONS

and annual inspections of Casa Senda ?
they are simply a LIBERAL PLOT TO VIOLATE Falkie's CIVIL RIGHTS (to live in a hovel of his own design)
DAMN CALIFORNIA LIBERALS !

Quote from: Bobby McPuddbutter on May 22, 2017, 03:47:37 PM
kung gaano karaming mga titi siya ay maaaring magkasya sa kanyang tumbong.

I guess you must be having a nice time over there then?  :o

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2017, 07:10:29 AM
Perhaps you and Falkie could get together a class action lawsuit against ANNUAL INSPECTIONS, (sign me up !)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

https://youtu.be/Ru5DdjLTK5g

If it was anyone else, using 'patented' in this context would be a joke. But we know Senda really thinks cutting the base off a pop bottle to funnel cat litter has been invented by him and has by magic been registered at the patent office.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 23, 2017, 06:13:13 AM
Brig,
I am surprised ! I thought George was already a GENUINE CREDENTIALED JOURNALIST / BROADCASTER!
next, someone will tell me Richard C. Hoagland's friend Walter Cronkite was NOT CREDENTIALED!

Well, he DID explain that since he was paid for his podcasts on C2C, that he is sort of somewhat credentialed already.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2017, 07:08:54 AM
He is really trying hard to pull off the neck beard look.

I thought he looked more professional before he trimmed it, and made it all crooked, but what do I know?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 07:56:49 AM
If it was anyone else, using 'patented' in this context would be a joke. But we know Senda really thinks cutting the base off a pop bottle to funnel cat litter has been invented by him and has by magic been registered at the patent office.

I know, Right?  He actually used the words "My Patented" in his video title.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL's

Lilith

I can't get over his broadcasting studio.  Just to know that is what he is looking at when he is podcasting or streaming live to us on YouTube...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 23, 2017, 07:51:12 AM
and annual inspections of Casa Senda ?
they are simply a LIBERAL PLOT TO VIOLATE Falkie's CIVIL RIGHTS (to live in a hovel of his own design)
DAMN CALIFORNIA LIBERALS !

I'm beggining to think this annual inspection stuff is made up by Senda. Sure a few years ago the fire department came in and the stupid idiots who know nothing demanded he remove the bookcases from the balcony door in case they had to use it to rescue him and (at the time) the sasquatchmonster. Senda genuinely didn't understand why they'd use that instead of the perfectly adequate main stairway. He naturally berated the FD officer (because what the fuck would he know?) and the hovel inspector for making sure Senda complied.

Since then, he hasn't posted a post inspection video where the stupid idiotic inspector has made unreasonable demands to clear out his shit. I think the inspectors don't really care anyway, and if he expires in his own filth, so what?

Haters.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 07:59:23 AM
I thought he looked more professional before he trimmed it, and made it all crooked, but what do I know?

I think his sasquatch sister/girlfriend was responsible, as he mentioned he was seeing it the other week. I think the only reason he still talks to her is for the free haircuts. The last time he cut his own hair he looked like a retarded fat Billy Idol.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 08:02:34 AM
I can't get over his broadcasting studio.  Just to know that is what he is looking at when he is podcasting or streaming live to us on YouTube...

He's growing new species in front of his monitor.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2017, 08:06:14 AM
I think his sasquatch sister/girlfriend was responsible, as he mentioned he was seeing it the other week. I think the only reason he still talks to her is for the free haircuts. The last time he cut his own hair he looked like a retarded fat Billy Idol.

Oh dear. Well, somebody should tell him she is cutting his beard crooked.  I understand that George can't see untill he gets new glasses, but honestly, SOMEBODY should tell him.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 08:07:14 AM
He's growing new species in front of his monitor.

Looks like some sort of living fluffy fungus.

SredniVashtar

I was quite surprised to hear Senda say that, if you spilled cat litter on the floor you only need vacuum it up. Was this a new, houseproud Senda budding forth? No, old Senda immediately came back, whining about not having time to do a bit of cleaning.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2017, 08:00:56 AM
I know, Right?  He actually used the words "My Patented" in his video title.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL's

If he were to find out that he could make a scoop/funnel from something like a milk jug that has a handle it would change his world.
Just imagine not wasting a coffee cup to fill the scoop and spilling even less litter!
And the best part, he will not give up the dime that the pop bottle could reap for him.

It saves him time, effort and makes him money. His life will be so much better now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krdUnTcc-ZY

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 08:05:35 AM
I'm beggining to think this annual inspection stuff is made up by Senda. Sure a few years ago the fire department came in and the stupid idiots who know nothing demanded he remove the bookcases from the balcony door in case they had to use it to rescue him and (at the time) the sasquatchmonster. Senda genuinely didn't understand why they'd use that instead of the perfectly adequate main stairway. He naturally berated the FD officer (because what the fuck would he know?) and the hovel inspector for making sure Senda complied.

Since then, he hasn't posted a post inspection video where the stupid idiotic inspector has made unreasonable demands to clear out his shit. I think the inspectors don't really care anyway, and if he expires in his own filth, so what?

Haters.

I don't know what kind of building he lives in.  Here, we have inspections every 3 months, and they can come in even if we are not home.  If we try to be home and deny them entry, we are kicked out.  It's for the health and safety of all the apartment occupants.