• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 21, 2017, 11:08:19 AM
Senda's not up until noon. And don't come calling because he and a nude Kathy will not be up.
I have heard Sweet Kathy sleeps sans clothing, but does Falkiepopotamus also sleep in the NUDE ?
*God forbid there is ever a fire at Casa Senda and both Sweet Kathy and Falkie run out NUDE !
*VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS ON YOUTUBE!
(and what about the Firemen all arguing about their bad backs as the reason they are unable to rescue either of the NAKED BEASTS)

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 21, 2017, 11:43:10 AM
I have heard Sweet Kathy sleeps sans clothing, but does Falkiepopotamus also sleep in the NUDE ?

Yes. He only puts clothes on to do his videos or go outside.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Norm on May 20, 2017, 04:56:52 PM
George will not be forgotten, a special one hour memorial broadcast is currently being prepared and will sent to Norry for a Coast Special Presentation, "The Guy from Pittsburg"
I don't want Senda to falter in any way, but if I was 65 and in 'the autumn of the year' (as Sinatra once put it) I would probably get my ass back to where I grew up and reacquaint myself with family.

If he really loved Pittsburgh he'd find a way to return for a week or two.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 21, 2017, 12:07:53 PM
I don't want Senda to falter in any way, but if I was 65 and in 'the autumn of the year' (as Sinatra once put it) I would probably get my ass back to where I grew up and reacquaint myself with family.

If he really loved Pittsburgh he'd find a way to return for a week or two.
*gazing into my crystal ball...
yes, I see it....
a new con, a new scam, a new grift..
Falkie will claim his twitchie thingy is bleeding bad...
Falkie will claim he might have cancer.....
Falkie will claim he needs to get back to Pittsburgh....
Falkie will claim he might not have much time left...
(He is after all in the autumn of his life,,,,,bleeding bad from his male equivalent of Kathy 's cooter)
Falkie will claim the only Doctor that can save him is in Pittsburgh
and on and on

3OctaveFart

Assisted living would be the best course of action.

Three squares a day, air conditioning, a real bed, cleaning service, social participation as in being part of a community, some oversight, so on.

All joking aside this is the short-term future I hope for George.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 21, 2017, 01:11:03 PM
Assisted living would be the best course of action.

Three squares a day, air conditioning, a real bed, cleaning service, social participation as in being part of a community, some oversight, so on.

All joking aside this is the short-term future I hope for George.

I think Senda is basically anti-social. He lives in his own filth and quarrels with virtually everyone. All the crap he surrounds himself with is a substitute for human interaction. Whatever situation you put him in he is bound to ruin it because he can't help himself. He's spent his whole life playing the victim, I don't think he knows anything else.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2017, 01:23:59 PM
I think Senda is basically anti-social. He lives in his own filth and quarrels with virtually everyone. All the crap he surrounds himself with is a substitute for human interaction. Whatever situation you put him in he is bound to ruin it because he can't help himself. He's spent his whole life playing the victim, I don't think he knows anything else.

100mg daily dose of Loxitane would knock that right out of him.............   Soon as he acts up, the rest home staff would
chemically turn him into one Humble Bumble.

No more haterz.  No more trollz. No more crones or MV's.  Might be for the best.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 21, 2017, 01:33:44 PM
100mg daily dose of Loxitane would knock that right out of him.............   Soon as he acts up, the rest home staff would

No more haterz.  No more trollz. No more crones or MV's.  Might be for the best.

Sounds nice...this is the kind of world I want to live in. 

2 years ago I suggested Falkie buy glasses online and this was his response
Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 13, 2015, 08:58:57 PM
And somewhere is my broken glasses which I can't find and am wearing my broken broken glasses and wondering where in hell the other ones went to.
And MY glasses are NOT ones I can get off the rack like I can buy a tire. Not $ 100 either. Frames $40, Transitions $40, etc.
Astigmatism, trifocals, nearsightedness, scratch free coating and Transitions* because I'm light sensitive to sunlight.
Every two years eyes change and need new exam and new glasses. Tried contacts but could not see Imac screen. Blah Blah Blah knees STFU
(* all of which can be bought with online glasses, but Falkie was having none of it)

Im guessing he thinks overpaying for a pair of Costco glasses is some sort of status symbol, like his iToys

SredniVashtar

I presume it's cheaper for someone like Senda to live on his own rather than have him in an institution of some kind. Unless his penchant for running up credit card bills comes back to bite him it's hard to see that he would qualify, considering all the other crazies they must have around there. There are weirdos and then there are California weirdos.

My best guess is that he ends up having a major health emergency and can't look after himself any more - although he was barely doing that to begin with. He's committing slow suicide anyway, the life he is living, and that can't continue indefinitely. I suppose I should feel some sympathy for him, but he's really not worth the effort.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 21, 2017, 01:43:48 PM
2 years ago I suggested Falkie buy glasses online and this was his response(* all of which can be bought with online glasses, but Falkie was having none of it)

Im guessing he thinks overpaying for a pair of Costco glasses is some sort of status symbol, like his iToys

Serious question. How can you get a prescription online? Or do you trot along to an optician and pay them to do it and go online to get the specs?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 21, 2017, 01:43:48 PM
2 years ago I suggested Falkie buy glasses online and this was his response(* all of which can be bought with online glasses, but Falkie was having none of it)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 21, 2017, 01:54:40 PM
Serious question. How can you get a prescription online? Or do you trot along to an optician and pay them to do it and go online to get the specs?

Yes, you need the prescription first. The last time I had a test they gave me the card with all the details on it, but they have to give it to if you ask for it anyway,  even though they want you to spend your money with them and their overpriced glasses.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 21, 2017, 01:56:02 PM
Anyone esle getting banner ads about glasses?

Are you looking to get the dog shit slapped out of you?  STFU.  How the hell can Falkie put up a decent grift when he can purchase prescription glasses for seven buck?  Hell, at seven bucks, he could afford several pair, a pair for every counter top.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2017, 02:00:08 PM
Yes, you need the prescription first. The last time I had a test they gave me the card with all the details on it, but they have to give it to if you ask for it anyway,  even though they want you to spend your money with them and their overpriced glasses.

It's hard times for opticians.  I worked with a guy who has his script in safety glasses.  He once paid $600 for a pair,now he can get them for under $100.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 21, 2017, 02:00:36 PM
Are you looking to get the dog shit slapped out of you?  STFU.  How the hell can Falkie put up a decent grift when he can purchase grift prescription glasses for seven buck?  Hell, at seven bucks, he could afford get someone else to buy him several pair, a pair for every counter top.

FIFY, and STFU.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 21, 2017, 02:03:38 PM
FIFY, and STFU.

Fine.  So the glasses grift is blown.  Meatie wants to get Falkie back to Pittsburgh before his demise, so we are taking up a collection for a round trip Greyhound bus trip...one way if he chosses to pass in Pittsburgh.  Please include extra for eats, sightseeing, and toll roads.

SredniVashtar

I have worn reading glasses for well over two decades and have never snapped them like that fat bastard routinely does. The man is a black hole of fuckery, whatever gets near him ends up damaged or ruined - Kathy, cats, self-respect. Fuck Senda with an electric eel.

whoozit

100mg daily dose of Loxitane would knock that right out of him.............
A few ounces of rat poison would be cheaper and more permanent.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2017, 02:10:41 PM
Fuck Senda with an electric eel.
As long as we use your electric eel.  I don't want to taint mine.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 21, 2017, 02:09:31 PM
Fine.  So the glasses grift is blown.  Meatie wants to get Falkie back to Pittsburgh before his demise, so we are taking up a collection for a round trip Greyhound bus trip...one way if he chosses to pass in Pittsburgh.  Please include extra for eats, sightseeing, and toll roads.

I want a 'guaranteed demise' clause in his contract before I contribute any funds to this misbegotten adventure. And we have to see it on video. Perhaps a local BellGabber can nudge him along a bit if he's showing signs of shirking his end of the deal. Smashing his brains out with a fire extinguisher is my favoured option at the moment, but I am willing to compromise if the fire extinguisher is considered too expensive.

Yorkshire pud

I have worn reading glasses for well over two decades and have never snapped them like that fat bastard routinely does. The man is a black hole of fuckery, whatever gets near him ends up damaged or ruined - Kathy, cats, self-respect. Fuck Senda with an electric eel.

Glasses are but mere fripperies. He been the cause of the demise of countless routers, ear phones, mics, computers, keyboards, cats, cars; All of which are the fault of haters, trolls and fools.

Do group homes in California allow, well, "overnight guests", sleeping NUDE and not getting up or answering the room door before noon ?
IF NOT, that might be a deal breaker

I just checked side effects for Loxitane, and found "twitching" listed....
Hey, IMAGINE UNCONTROLLABLY TWITCHING, Falkie just might go for it !

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 21, 2017, 01:56:02 PM
Anyone else getting banner ads about glasses?

How funny is this?  Falkie's greatest grift was for a new pair of spectacles (how much was GN's check) and an ad pops up on E-vil Mv's site promoting prescription glasses for $6.95.  Now if we can get an ad for a $3.98 replacement keyboard...

I have worn reading glasses for well over two decades and have never snapped them like that fat bastard routinely does.
It's because you don't routinely sit on things like cats and glasses.