• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Anybody know how to reach Mel Waters of "Mel's Hole" fame ?
I need a measurement on the size of the hole, as I would hate to be the person responsible for suggesting Falkie be dumped in the hole and then having it plugged up by Falkie and his Goliath extra extra extra large morbidly obese size casket.
*just sayin'

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 20, 2017, 09:24:55 PM
He needs money for new glasses.

I don't think I'm going to live blog this.

Wow! was just watching the Live YouTube video. George was banging his new keyboard because it wouldn't work and said he was going to make a big announcement .. He got real mad and smashed the keyboard which may have triggered a small explosion. No more George Live feed. Hope the Big Guy is OK? Maybe it was an intentional Cliff Hanger?

https://youtu.be/pwu6fhtdZ5A

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 20, 2017, 09:52:32 PM
Wow! was watching the Live YouTube. George was banging his new keyboard because it wouldn't work and there was small explosion. No more George Live.. Hope the Big Guy is OK

George seems to be getting worse every day...

Norm

Wow! was watching the Live YouTube. George was banging his new keyboard because it wouldn't work and there was small explosion. No more George Live.. Hope the Big Guy is OK

EMT is on the way but I'm afraid we might be too late. That last keyboard smash and everything went black. It must have short circuited causing a huge electrical orb taking George with it and out the of the building.

Haha
California LIBERALS pay for his glasses !
I also noticed the big guy has maybe risen from the dead....not sure as he did not look very alive, BUT I noticed he now is the proud owner of TWO ALIEN HEADS !!

Hey Brig
You copied George by getting your own Alien Head...so naturally George had to one up you by purchasing a second one !
hey,
Ok, HATERS, just say it !
George wasted money on a second Alien Head !
Pffffttt
IT WAS A NECESSARY NEEDED PROP

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 20, 2017, 10:00:36 PM
Haha
California LIBERALS pay for his glasses !
I also noticed the big guy has maybe risen from the dead....not sure as he did not look very alive, BUT I noticed he now is the proud owner of TWO ALIEN HEADS !!

Medi-cal will pay for his eye doctor visit but not his glasses. A few years ago California Medi-cal recipients could replace their glasses twice a year at no charge but Medi-Cal stopped paying for the free specs forcing the poor and the downtrodden to seek donations to pay for them.

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2017, 10:04:32 PM
All is well, he is still alive and unharmed.

https://youtu.be/DQWHH5_ivQ8

I didn't see the live chat box period. He could see the number of viewers watching but NOBODY could say anything in chat because he didn't enable it.  doh!

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 20, 2017, 10:04:36 PM
Hey Brig
You copied George by getting your own Alien Head...so naturally George had to one up you by purchasing a second one !
hey,
Ok, HATERS, just say it !
George wasted money on a second Alien Head !
Pffffttt
IT WAS A NECESSARY NEEDED PROP

Well, you know, they used to say that two heads were better than one.

Wow! was just watching the Live YouTube video. George was banging his new keyboard because it wouldn't work and said he was going to make a big announcement .. He got real mad and smashed the keyboard which may have triggered a small explosion. No more George Live feed. Hope the Big Guy is OK? Maybe it was an intentional Cliff Hanger?

https://youtu.be/pwu6fhtdZ5A
Is banging or wacking a keyboard on his desk some kind of euphemism for wacking his twitchie thingy ?
Hell, no wonder he cannot type....I couldn't either if I was "wacking my keyboard on my desk" !

WhiteCrow

Thanks brig for posting this update video I was on pins and needles. Glad to see the Big Guy is still with us.

He still hasn't made the big announcement!
Could it be about the mattress move with Sweet Kathy and Ratty Patty? George is a bit of drama queen and enjoys keeping us all in suspense!
"The Master"... working his fans!

Suppose George has been "wacking his keyboard on his desk" EXCESSIVELY?
**when I was in 2nd grade my teacher, Sister Mary Alice, told all us boys that EXCESSIVELY "banging and wacking our keyboards on our desk" WOULD CAUSE US TO GO BLIND !
**maybe that is what wrong with Falkie's eyesight ?

Quote from: Norm on May 20, 2017, 10:09:32 PM
Medi-cal will pay for his eye doctor visit but not his glasses. A few years ago California Medi-cal recipients could replace their glasses twice a year at no charge but Medi-Cal stopped paying for the free specs forcing the poor and the downtrodden to seek donations to pay for them.
Ahhh
Maybe the "donation" request FIVE TIMES IN FIVE EMAILS to George Noory was the reason Tommy was upset ?
?why are the glasses only $150 this time ?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on May 20, 2017, 10:19:40 PM
Thanks brig for posting this update video I was on pins and needles. Glad to see the Big Guy is still with us.

He still hasn't made the big announcement!
Could it be about the mattress move with Sweet Kathy and Ratty Patty? George is a bit of drama queen and enjoys keeping us all in suspense!
"The Master"... working his fans!

He won't be able to buy a keyboard till the 1st, so we might have quite a wait.

I WAS enjoying the keyboard banging action though.

George
AFTER YOU GET YOUR PRESCRIPTION FOR YOUR GLASSES

AFTER YOU SHOW A PAPER FROM YOUR OPTOMETRIST THAT YOUR FAILING EYESIGHT IS NOT DUE TO EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION

AFTER YOU CHOOSE A CHEAP PLACE TO PURCHASE YOUR GLASSES

LET US KNOW AND WE CAN CALL AND PAY DIRECT

Spy

Costco screwed him.
Guy who sold him Logitech keyboard screwed him.
Bank screwed him.
Tee shirt guy screwed him but refunded his money.
Ten year-old traffic fine he forgot about because of illness screwed him.
Collection agency screwed him.
People in chat room screwed him by not chatting so he had nothing to comment on.

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2017, 10:26:09 PM
He won't be able to buy a keyboard till the 1st, so we might have quite a wait.

I WAS enjoying the keyboard banging action though.
I have heard the older a man gets, the longer and more forceful "banging and wacking the keyboard" is necessary to get "it a twitchin'"
however, on camera I would consider that very rude !

Quote from: Spy on May 20, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Costco screwed him.
Bank screwed him.
People in chat room screwed him by not chatting so he had nothing to comment on.
What about all the BLACK MEN (NOT racist, just what they were) in jail THAT SCREWED HIM ?

IF each of George's subscribers only chipped in 25 CENTS
PROBLEM SOLVED !

Norm

Quote from: Spy on May 20, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Costco screwed him.
Bank screwed him.

George's entire life story is about getting screwed over and trolled by haters and sewergabbers. The bird of happiness flew over his apartment and took a big dump. But don't stop sending in those donations, tee shirts ain't cheap.

FallenSeraph

1. Falkie should go to www.firmoo.com for his glasses.
2. I sent him a decent amount of money (STFU haters) in the hopes that he would use it on his never ending cable bill, some new glasses and perhaps getting some of his stuff out of the pawn shop. Instead he spent it on an Amazon Echo Dot that tells him the weather (so much easier than checking an app), a SnapPet or whatever that thing is, a Sesame Street t-shirt, more ancient paranormal books, apparently a second alien head  and I forgot the rest.
3. I forgot No. 3.

I almost asked a friend to run a background check on him today. Then I stopped and asked myself "WHY??" Some things should be left to the imagination.

Norm

I buy my prescription glasses online. They work fine, made well and guaranteed. Best of all they are CHEAP! And besides Eyebuydirect there are numerous other online vendors out there, you are NOT limited to one company. Coastal.com ships in 3 to 4 days (fastest)

Example from EyeBuyDirect: Nice frames with single lens prescription $15.95 (includes shipping)

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 20, 2017, 10:51:15 PM
1. Falkie should go to www.firmoo.com for his glasses.
2. I sent him a decent amount of money (STFU haters) in the hopes that he would use it on his never ending cable bill, some new glasses and perhaps getting some of his stuff out of the pawn shop. Instead he spent it on an Amazon Echo Dot that tells him the weather (so much easier than checking an app), a SnapPet or whatever that thing is, a Sesame Street t-shirt, more ancient paranormal books, apparently a second alien head  and I forgot the rest.
3. I forgot No. 3.

I almost asked a friend to run a background check on him today. Then I stopped and asked myself "WHY??" Some things should be left to the imagination.
I already covered the second Alien Head !
IT WAS A NECESSITY!

Wait
Is George alive or dead ?
I have seen corpses appear more life-like
just sayin'

Quote from: Seraphim27 on May 20, 2017, 10:51:15 PM

What made you think he would act responsibly?  Anything in the last 2000 pages of this thread? You are like the indulgent parent that rewards his teenager who just wrecked a car with another new car. Wash rinse repeat.