• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 19, 2017, 09:00:41 AM
Yeah that would put the fear of god into criminals around the world. That has to be a joke. Next will be exempting anyone holding office in Congress or the Senate from FBI investigations.

Yeah, it's starting to seem like the only way to drain the swamp is with guns.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 09:02:40 AM
Yeah, it's starting to seem like the only way to drain the swamp is with guns.  ;)

Erm...Trump appoints the FBI director. Which bit of that are you struggling with?

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 19, 2017, 08:50:14 AM

This is a thread about President Donald J. Trump, not a place to post pictures of your family.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 09:03:44 AM
Erm...Trump appoints the FBI director. Which bit of that are you struggling with?

The persistence of the unelected deep state. I think it's what our country is struggling with right now. You wouldn't know anything about it though as you are an unquestioning toad with your nose up the queen's ass.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 09:09:05 AM
The persistence of the unelected deep state. I think it's what our country is struggling with right now. You wouldn't know anything about it though as you are an unquestioning toad with your nose up the queen's ass.  ;D

Yes yes, but you accept that Trump appoints the FBI director? If you don't like who he appoints take it up with him. Your hero.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 09:10:44 AM
Yes yes, but you accept that Trump appoints the FBI director? If you don't like who he appoints take it up with him. Your hero.

Maybe I will. In the meantime you keep licking up the Lieberman lovejuice.  ;)

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 19, 2017, 09:01:49 AM
Echos

/sigh

Both jews.

I am seeing a pattern......I wonder what it is?

Dr. MD MD

It's un-fucking-believeable that a bunch of cameras are on Rep Cummings right now talking about dancing with angels. This guy was calling for impeachment and calling Trump an illegitimate president before he was even inaugurated.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 09:14:40 AM
It's un-fucking-believeable thata bunch of cameras are on Rep Cummings right now talking about dancing with angels. THis guy was calling for impeachment and calling Trump an illegitimate president before he was even inaugurated.  ::)

The big gorilla sambo is a gift that keeps on giving.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 09:12:23 AM
Maybe I will. In the meantime you keep licking up the Lieberman lovejuice.  ;)

I have no opinion on him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 09:15:19 AM
I have no opinion on him.

Liar! You can't hide your lust for deep state dick. It's obvious to anyone who reads your posts.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 09:16:32 AM
Liar! You can't hide your lust for deep state dick. It's obvious to anyone who reads your posts.  ;D

Steady on, you'll get an erection the way you're carrying on. Are you going to tell your hero Trump you're not happy about his FBI pick?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 09:19:08 AM
Steady on, you'll get an erection the way you're carrying on. Are you going to tell your hero Trump you're not happy about his FBI pick?  ;D

Yes I am but I'm sure he knows he's letting his base down.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 09:20:55 AM
Yes I am but I'm sure he knows he's letting his base down.  ;)

You've finally woken up to the fact he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about what he says or does? He can blame someone else if an error is made. Never his fault.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 09:29:14 AM
You've finally woken up to the fact he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about what he says or does? He can blame someone else if an error is made. Never his fault.

Turning around a juggernaut doesn't happen on a dime.  ;)

starrmtn001

President Donald Trump Weekly Address on Foreign Trip 5/19/2017.

https://youtu.be/8LaA1zMRl7I

Gyoza Girl

Wow, some spectacular safety precautions being undertaken for Donald Trump's visit to Israel. In the event of a bomb blast, his hotel suite is designed to come down in one piece, even if the hotel itself collapses!

I do feel sorry for his food taster, though. He or she will be required to sample a steak cooked to extremely well done, and doused with ketchup.

Gd5150

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 19, 2017, 10:33:47 AM
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/865605548141678592

He's concerned with the soul of our democracy while he conveniently ignored the Democrat Media Party rigging their own election to go agains the will of their voters. Another worthlesss left wing ass clown.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 19, 2017, 09:29:14 AM
You've finally woken up to the fact he she doesn't care what anyone else thinks about what he she says or does? He she can blame someone else if an error is made. Never his her fault.

Fixed it. Yes the Hillary Democrat Party Media has had a hard time admitting she was at fault in the least. Of course it wasn't her lies, her illegal server, her billions in bribes, the hundreds of laws she broke, The 1000s of top secret leaks, The lack of a summer campaign, The lack of vision of charisma, the lack of brown skin, the failure to win the white female vote.

Nope it was Comey's fault. Putins fault. Russia's fault. Fox News Fault. The Americans fault. The voting machine riggers fault.

It's clear America fired her ass.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 19, 2017, 09:02:40 AM

Says the character whose idea of political activism is rubbing talc on Trump's balls and farting about with emojis.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 19, 2017, 12:40:57 PM
Fixed it. Yes the Hillary Democrat Party Media has had a hard time admitting she was at fault in the least. Of course it wasn't her lies, her illegal server, her billions in bribes, the hundreds of laws she broke, The 1000s of top secret leaks, The lack of a summer campaign, The lack of vision of charisma, the lack of brown skin, the failure to win the white female vote.

Nope it was Comey's fault. Putins fault. Russia's fault. Fox News Fault. The Americans fault. The voting machine riggers fault.

It's clear America fired her ass.

But Hillary!!!!!

bateman

https://twitter.com/freebeacon/status/865551314310152192

It's almost as if this is why the democrats lost, not MUH RUSSIA

whoozit

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on May 19, 2017, 12:22:01 PM
I do feel sorry for his food taster, though. He or she will be required to sample a steak cooked to extremely well done, and doused with ketchup.
That made me LOL.  :)

starrmtn001

The Crazy World Of Maxine Waters.  5.18.17.
(Regarding the erroneous Russia collusion accusations).

https://youtu.be/yGdBhXEiBfs

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spy on May 19, 2017, 02:02:07 PM
Israeli Intelligence Furious Over Trump’s Loose Lips

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/19/israeli-intelligence-furious-over-trumps-loose-lips-russia-iran-syria/

Yeah, Foreign Policy is the journal of the CFR. It might as well be called the Globalist Quarterly or something like that. Nice try though. :D