• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

The reason why Paramount didn't respond to your inquiries ddd is because you never made any. And if you did, they wouldn't respond to a lunatic nobody like you.

Gunner65

OH and the flag patches for the new Top Gun Movie?  (I was waiting for Dietrich to bring this BS up!)

It has NOTHING to do with the fucking Chinese!

However, Ward Carroll, a former navy pilot has responded to the online controversy, saying there is "no meaning" to the flag change.

In a tweet responding to MacKinnon's original post, Ward Carroll said: "The patch assortment on flight suits and jackets in the Top Gun franchise has always been a running joke (among running jokes) for those in the #NavyAir business. They are random in where they are placed and commands they represent. Seek no meaning because there is none."

https://news.sky.com/story/top-gun-sequel-japan-and-taiwan-flags-replaced-on-famous-tom-cruise-jacket-for-new-film-11768384

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 08:02:06 PM
I believe Dietrich is working on a Tracy Twyman rant soon.  He has eluded to it in the past two shows - I had no idea who this person was and am doing a bit of research...but Dietrich will turn it into shit for sure.
She has written some books and was a semi-frequent guest, and former producer for a time, on Clyde Lewis's show "Ground Zero" and on some other shows. Big into symbology and so on. Dead of an apparent suicide by hanging. Sad. There are 'theories' out there because she was into investigating pedo gangs, Hollywood, ritual abuses, etc and so some claim "suicided."

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 08:08:51 PM
OH and the flag patches for the new Top Gun Movie?  (I was waiting for Dietrich to bring this BS up!)

It has NOTHING to do with the fucking Chinese!

In a tweet responding to MacKinnon's original post, Ward Carroll said: "The patch assortment on flight suits and jackets in the Top Gun franchise has always been a running joke (among running jokes) for those in the #NavyAir business. They are random in where they are placed and commands they represent. Seek no meaning because there is none."

https://news.sky.com/story/top-gun-sequel-japan-and-taiwan-flags-replaced-on-famous-tom-cruise-jacket-for-new-film-11768384
China is investing a lot into Hollywood and Hollywood also increasingly survives on the foreign market (hence less acting or complex plots but more CGI and 'action' since that can 'translate' easily across cultures.) Idk about his Top Gun theory. I do recall the ChiCom enemy was changed to Norks in the awful remake of "Red Dawn" a few years ago. It would not be surprising if Hollywood changes things to accommodate China or foreign audiences. Simply for profit not, necessarily, due to Chinese meddling or funding.

Gunner65

Thank you Albrecht.  I am beginning to see why Dietrich would seek to capitalize on her death......it will be interesting to see what facts "shake out" in time...perhaps Dietrich is biding his time also.

Pelayo

ddd is still bitter about the time he submitted a screenplay in the Top Gun genre and it was rejected because it was so perverted and sick. The title was "An Orificeer and Genitalman."

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2019, 08:13:39 PM
China is investing a lot into Hollywood and Hollywood also increasingly survives on the foreign market (hence less acting or complex plots but more CGI and 'action' since that can 'translate' easily across cultures.) Idk about his Top Gun theory. I do recall the ChiCom enemy was changed to Norks in the awful remake of "Red Dawn" a few years ago. It would not be surprising if Hollywood changes things to accommodate China or foreign audiences. Simply for profit not, necessarily, due to Chinese meddling or funding.
I agree with that ....I have not heard that the Jews have sold Hollywood to the Chinese yet! 

Gunner65

And I don't hear the fucking Mexicans bitching about Rambo 5 !  Hehehe  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km_L0v3C0ms

Why the hell would they do a TopGun II - hell doesn't Iceman breathe thru one of those tubes jammed in the throat now?

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 08:18:57 PM
I agree with that ....I have not heard that the Jews have sold Hollywood to the Chinese yet!
They haven't sold it all off yet but they just know where the money is and so kowtow to the Chinese Communist Party market. 

https://www.heritage.org/asia/heritage-explains/how-china-taking-control-hollywood

Even "their" paper admits it: 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/18/world/asia/china-movies.html 

Gunner65

All part of the "evil plan" of Cultural Marxism .....but WAN is right..."Top Gun" and Cruise?  AGAIN?   jeez.....
And the fact that people really do believe everything they fucking read or hear.....

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 08:27:02 PM
All part of the "evil plan" of Cultural Marxism .....but WAN is right..."Top Gun" and Cruise?  AGAIN?   jeez.....

Hey! Look.  Slider has qualified for Medicare.  It's a shame that Viper died of old age.   

Pelayo

Just think, if ddd hadn't washed out of the USMC, he would be a general by now.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 24, 2019, 08:28:40 PM
Hey! Look.  Slider has qualified for Medicare.  It's a shame that Viper died of old age.
Oh and Cruise gets "life extension tech" from being a Scientology Cultist?  How is that fair?   :o

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 24, 2019, 08:30:44 PM
Just think, if ddd hadn't washed out of the USMC, he would be a general by now.
I don't fucking THINK SO!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 08:32:14 PM
I don't fucking THINK SO!
Hahaha, I was referring to the clip I saw about the new Top Gun movie when they were talking about why he (Cruise) wasn't an admiral after all those years.

Gunner65

And I was referring to the fact that Dietrich imagines himself as a Chinese Medieval General commanding and army of SJW's while being carried on a litter!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 08:38:13 PM
And I was referring to the fact that Dietrich imagines himself as a Chinese Medieval General commanding and army of SJW's while being carried on a litter!
Arrr, I'll drink to your leg. And I'll never put on a life jacket again.
https://youtu.be/dLjNzwEULG8

Gunner65

What did the report say?  And what the fuck is Dietrich reading from?  It was obvious to me that Part 2 of Muellers report was total bullshit.  One female Senator actually confronted Mueller on his use of Media citations which numbered over 150! 

Gunner65

"MICHAEL AQUINO IS BEHIND ALL OF THIS"!  - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Does it strike anybody ironic that not more than two hours ago when ddd pronounced that America is the enemy? I hope you saved that for posterity Gunner.

Gunner65

Well Pelayo, there you go!  Dietrich calls Mueller a "white trash piece of shit" !  LOL   ;D

Pelayo

ddd is gonna rub one out thinking about Judith.

Gunner65

So now these two idiots comment and I am hearing the same shit...."Russian interference" but not involving Trump ...."but they need to investigate more!  To find shit against Trump"....

And you can see how Pavel and Arola are confused and spouting speculative bullshit! 

Dietrich admits he dreams about Judith Eggart.....

Gunner65

Dietrich says Ted Lieu "used his superior Asian brain" to comment:  Really?  I think Lieu mentioned spending a number of hours with fellow Democrats prior to the hearings:  And Dietrich continues to beat on Mueller .....

Gunner65

What a load of dis-jointed ranting bullshit!

Gunner65

Dietrich "quotes" someone who sent a donation with a question and "imitates" and mocks him!! Say goodbye to that donor Dietrich?  (Or is he lying about it)? 

Gunner65

"Marco Rubio is another piece of shit" - Douglas Dietrich