• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Yeah, ddd never gets migraines because he is constantly pulling his pud. He just gives everybody else headaches.

Pelayo

Hey Judith, if you're thinking about sharing breath with ddd, make sure he chews up a bunch of Altoids first. You don't want to know where his mouth has been. And make sure he understands about the third eye thing is in the forehead and not between his legs.

Gunner65

Actually, I lived in Hawaii for 4 years and was taught that sharing the "HA" involved touching the bridges of noses together and taking a a soft, relaxed breath.  "HA" is the "breath of life" - I was never taught it had anything to do with a "3rd eye"

Eggart is correct about most things Hawaiian but she tends to mix in a lot of eastern crap into it.  https://www.hawaii-aloha.com/blog/2012/04/16/ha-the-breath-of-life/

Gunner65

A good book on Hokulea and navigation is Hawaiki Rising by Sam Low:

http://www.samlow.com/HawaiikiRising.htm

Gunner65

This is a 1:48 scale model of Hokulea 1 which I built in 2004

(You can "save image as" and then enlarge it to see the detail - I can't seem to enlarge it here)   I can provide more photos if anyone is interested)  The model is entirely hand-built from scratch using drawings and photos provided by the Polynesian Voyaging Society)

Most all the wood was taken from scraps from the VA Medical Center Woodshop in Bath, NY.  The hulls are made from Cherry and other hull details from balsa,  the plexiglass case from Oak.  Decking from wood model ship planking, Plastic netting and solar panel, rigging is parafin coated thread.  Sails from woven cloth.

Model took approximately 6 months to build.  I have had offfers exceeding 1,000.00 for it.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 06:45:13 PM
This is a 1:48 scale model of Hokulea 1 which I built in 2004

(You can "save image as" and then enlarge it to see the detail - I can't seem to enlarge it here)   I can provide more photos if anyone is interested)  The model is entirely hand-built from scratch using drawings and photos provided by the Polynesian Voyaging Society)

Most all the wood was taken from scraps from the VA Medical Center Woodshop in Bath, NY.  The hulls are made from Cherry and other hull details from balsa,  the plexiglass case from Oak.  Decking from wood model ship planking, Plastic netting and solar panel, rigging is parafin coated thread.  Sails from woven cloth.

Model took approximately 6 months to build.  I have had offfers exceeding 1,000.00 for it.
What, you couldn't get it inside a bottle? Just kidding, good job bud.

Gunner65

You can view it detail better here I think.  I was able to post it at original size.  I really should give it a good inspection and take more photos with my digital camera in decent light.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8872600359960946063#editor/target=post;postID=8270584295042265063;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

Pelayo

I'll look at it tomorrow. I don't want to sign in to google or anything else right now.

Pelayo

Gee, ddd's dad was at the atom bomb test at Bikini? He's been to almost as many places as ddd. Hey ddd, tell about how your father stowed away on Apollo 11 and walked on the moon.

Gunner65

Dietrich can never talk about the beauty of anything.  He always has to turn everything into shit.  And his dad served on every ship in every battle and incident of the US fucking Navy!  What a lying piece of shit!

Pelayo

I was in the other room for a minute, UPS just brought my palm tree fertilizer. Did ddd just say America is the enemy?

Gunner65

Dietrich even presents his infatuation with Judith Eggart in a sickening, childish way.  Hard to believe that a woman in her 40's would put up with that bullshit.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 24, 2019, 07:20:06 PM
I was in the other room for a minute, UPS just brought my palm tree fertilizer. Did ddd just say America is the enemy?
Yea....and he said that it the reason he is the "Tokyo Rose" with Judith Eggart by his side.....and if she weren't he "could not stand"

But once again he "gaffs" her off because his need to vent his insanity and rage is just too great.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 07:22:17 PM
Dietrich even presents his infatuation with Judith Eggart in a sickening, childish way.  Hard to believe that a woman in her 40's would put up with that bullshit.
Hey ddd, here's a line that is bound to wow Judith: "Baby, your ass is so fine, I'd eat the peanuts out of your sh*t"

Gunner65

The whining stupid imitations already.  Dietrich must have been sipping a lot of "tea" the past 90 minutes listening to Judith.

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 07:35:22 PM
The whining stupid imitations already.  Dietrich must have been sipping a lot of "tea" the past 90 minutes listening to Judith.

Ha!  I'm late and tuned in when he was doing that shit.   Caught me on the hop!

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 24, 2019, 07:36:14 PM
Ha!  I'm late and tuned in when he was doing that shit.   Caught me on the hop!
Well WAN then you are just in time hehehe  ;D   He did "slobber" himself over his "volcano goddess" guest Judith Eggart, but then harshly and swiftly made her walk the plank - again!

Pelayo

I bet ddd was sitting there in his kimono with nothing on underneath. When Judith made the comment about masturbation, I'm sure ddd could hardly control himself.

Pelayo

Ha! ddd of all people calls into question the masculinity of the members of Britain's houses of parliament.

Quote from: Pelayo on July 24, 2019, 07:47:17 PM
Ha! ddd of all people calls into question the masculinity the members of Britain's houses of parliament.

I'm not sure why a dude named Dietrich that lives in California, gives a hoot what happens in the U.K.

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 24, 2019, 07:46:05 PM
Damn.  He's tripping balls tonight.
I'm hoping he gets trippier WAN, I hate it when he talks about boring non-topics like global warming. And that ain't no teapot he's putting down. It sounds like he's taking a swig from a half gallon jug of cheap vodka.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 24, 2019, 07:48:43 PM
I'm not sure why a dude named Dietrich that lives in California, gives a hoot what happens in the U.K.
The majority of his listeners are actually in the UK, Canada, Scotland etc.  And are represented in the chat room on You Tube!  (as well as Judith Eggart)

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 07:51:38 PM
The majority of his listeners are actually in the UK, Canada, Scotland etc.  And are represented in the chat room on You Tube!  (as well as Judith Eggart)
Ha! For the first time I see Heather Holman in ddd's chatroom. She's the gal who has an insane crush on ddd and scares the pants off him.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 24, 2019, 07:49:46 PM
I'm hoping he gets trippier WAN, I hate it when he talks about boring non-topics like global warming. And that ain't no teapot he's putting down. It sounds like he's taking a swig from a half gallon jug of cheap vodka.
I can't wait until he moves on to todays hearings with Mueller!  hehe  :o

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 24, 2019, 07:54:40 PM
I can't wait until he moves on to todays hearings with Mueller!  hehe  :o
If he brings it up at all, he will deal with it briefly and of course try to spin it as a win for the demoncrats. The concensus is it was a goatfuck that made the demoncrats look like fools.

Gunner65

I believe Dietrich is working on a Tracy Twyman rant soon.  He has eluded to it in the past two shows - I had no idea who this person was and am doing a bit of research...but Dietrich will turn it into shit for sure.

Pelayo

No, ddd, I don't remember seeing Bojo wearing a pink cowboy hat in a gay pride parade, but I do recall seeing you marching in a pair of assless chaps.