• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

gabrielle

Quote from: Art Bell on September 17, 2015, 09:13:50 PM
There is a lot going on but MV has told me not to speak of it yet.

Art

/quote]

Hmmm  MV...John Batchelor.....WABC...or ...is a lawn mower involved?

chefist

I just got the PM from MV...all BellGab insiders should have received it! Amazing news!

Art evolving into a being of pure light on the 23rd. George Knapp to take over. You heard it here first.

jazmunda

Art

MV doesn't work here anymore. Didn't you get the secret PM? ;)

chinaclipper

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 09:27:30 PM
MV doesn't work here anymore. Didn't you get the secret PM? ;)

nice try Jaz. but we all know the MV shows up here periodically and with a wave of his hand sends people to the "cornfields."  He laughs hysterically and is prone to maniacal rants.

bobo17

Ahhh  now this is just not fair, how come only a few get the inside stuff and the rest of us have to sit hear and speculate.
Anyone want to send me a message, promise i won't tell
bobo

jazmunda

Quote from: maren on September 17, 2015, 09:08:34 PM
Okay - I'm trying to understand what/why the "Verified Public Facebook Page" thing is.  Isn't that what is other FB page was?  Confused, but looks like you guys have been on top of this -- enlighten me, please!!

A public page means Art can have more than 5000 friends following and engaging with him. Many celebrities and public people and companies have this to engage with their audience and target market. The fact that it is verified just means that Facebook knows and verifies that it is indeed Art Bell creating and running the page and not an imposter, doppleganger or deranged fan and/or BellGab administrator.

gabrielle

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 09:31:50 PM
A public page means Art can have more than 5000 friends following and engaging with him. Many celebrities and public people and companies have this to engage with their audience and target market. The fact that it is verified just means that Facebook knows and verifies that it is indeed Art Bell creating and running the page and not an imposter, doppleganger or deranged fan and/or BellGab administrator.

So...in other words, you aren't running the page?

chinaclipper

p.s.  and I forgot to add - he is a kind and loving father and nurturer

gabrielle

From Art's new public facebook page that Jaz has nothing to do with :)

Art Bell
10 mins ·
Also the new secret information will be posted on the new Public page as well, there is no 5000 limit there.
Here: https://www.facebook.com/ArtBell51
Art

Art Bell
Art Bell is the talk show host that brought the paranormal to the mainstream. He is BACK on the air with his new show Midnight In The Desert.
Like Page

jazmunda

Quote from: gabrielle on September 17, 2015, 09:33:14 PM
So...in other words, you aren't running the page?

The restraining order prohibits that for another 12 months.

RoseGirl

Art

Praise MV.

eddie dean

Quote from: b_dubb on September 17, 2015, 08:50:02 PM
I think jazmunda and MV are coordinating an international used diaper cartel.

Fixed

maren

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2015, 09:27:03 PM
I just got the PM from MV...all BellGab insiders should have received it! Amazing news!

>:(

b_dubb

So Art, Jazmunda and MV are all involved in this international diaper cartel? How much money is there in diapers?

starrmtn001

Quote from: b_dubb on September 17, 2015, 09:48:35 PM
So Art, Jazmunda and MV are all involved in this international diaper cartel? How much is there in diapers?
Hi b_dubb!  Welcome back.  How is your throat feeling?  How are you feeling?  Much better I hope. ;)

gabrielle

Quote from: b_dubb on September 17, 2015, 09:48:35 PM
So Art, Jazmunda and MV are all involved in this international diaper cartel? How much money is there in diapers?

I always thought it was a crappy business adventure myself.

popple

Oh that Art. Such a tease!  ;D

BattyBrooke

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2015, 09:27:03 PM

MV, I have received no such message. What gives?

BattyBrooke

Ugh. I came here during the show to get away from the Live MITD thread chatters (they all just love eachother to pieces and are completely saccharin sweet making them the opposite of "vaguely lovable") but I see they're here as well, like lice, or chicken pox, or termites.

albrecht

Quote from: gabrielle on September 17, 2015, 09:53:41 PM
I always thought it was a crappy business adventure myself.
You know I've always wondered why this service hasn't come back. On the face of it it would seem to be more "green" like the old days with clothe diapers and a service, instead of all the plastic throw-aways. But maybe more water and "carbon-footprint" etc?

PING

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 09:31:50 PM

Aren't they one & the same?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 17, 2015, 01:56:58 PM
Monica Bellucci once locked me in a wardrobe because I threatened to break up with her.

Hey Master Forum Proof Reader... my Mom left a gift for you over on the Bella-Haven Thread.

She's 70+ years old, so go easy on her!  My sweet Mom, reminded me recently, it's Bad Manners to point out others mistakes.
Sorry for my Bad Manners  :-*

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Zenman on September 14, 2015, 09:14:48 PM
Lol. I'm pretty sure I read where the cult thingie goes back into the public domain after 2 years, WC. At least he's not begging the Gabber chicks for nekid pictures yet.   ;D

Oh I'm playing very "long ball" to get those pictures of Babes of BellGab... stay tune!
btw don't want nekid pictures of anyone  :'(

WhiteCrow

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on September 16, 2015, 09:41:00 PM
If I remember correctly, David Weatherly was the C2C guest the night of Noory's pizza roll incident. Rob Simone interviewed him instead of Noory, and it turned out to be a great show. Amazing really, because Simone basically sucks. Weatherly is a good guest, a good storyteller. I'm optimistic about tonight.

IMHO David Weatherly and Art mixing it up about Art's shadow person experience was the best MITD show to date. It will added to the long list of Art Bell radio classics.

Well done indeed, Mr. Bell!

zeebo

Art it's been nearly two months of MITD.  It started out great and just keeps getting better.  Congrats to you and your excellent producer and everyone else involved with the show! 

Bellgabbers are just a small minority of people loving the show.  It sounds like you're having fun, and we hope you're enjoying it as much as we are.  Can't wait to see what direction it goes next!

ge30542

Moments ago, while listening to the 8/25 MITD, Leo Ashcraft said "send resume AND a headshot" for consideration as a Dark Matter Digital Network News correspondent.
This is right up my alley, as I've been told, for years, that I have a great face for radio!
Awesomeness! I'm gonna be famous!

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 17, 2015, 10:12:15 PM
Ugh. I came here during the show to get away from the Live MITD thread chatters (they all just love eachother to pieces and are completely saccharin sweet making them the opposite of "vaguely lovable") but I see they're here as well, like lice, or chicken pox, or termites.

I have been playing catch up with MITD. A lot of the shows people were complaining about I enjoyed.

wr250

Art
ok ill spill the beans.
mv is going to let arts lawn grow another inch before he (mv) cuts it. and MV will then cut "grass circles" into the lawn.
also all the shrubs will no longer be the standard rounded rectangle we all are used to seeing, they will  be shaped like a grays's head.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 17, 2015, 11:34:41 PM
Oh I'm playing very "long ball" to get those pictures of Babes of BellGab... stay tune!
btw don't want nekid pictures of anyone  :'(

Now he tells me!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 17, 2015, 11:28:30 PM
Hey Master Forum Proof Reader...

You can just call me "Master", we are quite informal here.