• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Saw Art yesterday

Started by juanelo, January 07, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

nextgen.fm

Was in Radio Shack to pick up a few things for a project and there was a guy at the counter who reeked of cigarettes chatting with the well endowed female employee about "lightbeams" and how he was going to build his own transmitters.

I brought my purchases to the counter and said "excuse me I'd like to check out I'm in a hurry"...

As the man turned around I couldn't believe it was actually Art in a unicorn/wolf t-shirt without a mustache.  I jumped back a little as he stared into my soul.

He looked at me and made a distinct pattern of facial twitches and slammed down on the counter a scrap of paper with various formulae scribbled onto it.

He backed out of the store slowly while humming one of the flute parts from a Cusco song, and vanished into the mass of humanity in the mall...

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 17, 2014, 02:48:38 AM
Was in Radio Shack to pick up a few things for a project and there was a guy at the counter who reeked of cigarettes chatting with the well endowed female employee about "lightbeams" and how he was going to build his own transmitters.

I brought my purchases to the counter and said "excuse me I'd like to check out I'm in a hurry"...

As the man turned around I couldn't believe it was actually Art in a unicorn/wolf t-shirt without a mustache.  I jumped back a little as he stared into my soul.

He looked at me and made a distinct pattern of facial twitches and slammed down on the counter a scrap of paper with various formulae scribbled onto it.

He backed out of the store slowly while humming one of the flute parts from a Cusco song, and vanished into the mass of humanity in the mall...

Bravissimo!! Well done! Haha

paladin1991

Just read your encounter, NextGen.  Whoa!  A little flutter of the heart when you mentioned his T-shirt.  That was a 2002 Christmas present.

He likes me!  He Really Likes Me! 

I sign up to tell my story. I was owner of biggest karaoke place in Thailand. It was called U Sing Goot. (English translation)

I use to see Mr. Art come in and he would sit at the bar and I remember his drink, it was always american bourbon, tap water, one ice cube.

He would watch all the people singing and drink his drink. Some people would smoke and he would ask them to please get away from him. He would eat peanuts and drink his drink.

After he have five of bourbons and water Mr. Art would sing all night long. Every song was girl songs like ABBA, Ace of Base, like that....

Then he tip me $200

pate

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 15, 2014, 04:54:09 PMSulu:  "Nonsense.  We used to do this all the time at the academy."

Heh... Ed Dayme, you never fail to amuse...

Quote from: Yining_Wu_F.U. on October 17, 2014, 09:17:37 PM
I sign up to tell my story. I was owner of biggest karaoke place in Thailand. It was called U Sing Goot. (English translation)

I use to see Mr. Art come in and he would sit at the bar and I remember his drink, it was always american bourbon, tap water, one ice cube.

He would watch all the people singing (awful Led Zeppeling covers, and mutter along) and drink his drink. Some people would smoke and he would ask them to please (share that shit or goan way) get away from him. He would eat peanuts peanuts in his culture are aphrodisicat(sp) related to baseball, and how would I know? and drink his drink.

After he have five of bourbons and water Mr. Art would sing all night long. Every song was girl songs like ABBA, Ace of Base, like that....

Then he tip me $200 he say forty of that goes to wife and child, I doan understand...

I was just buying that new Cherry Coke flavored slurpee and this guy almost punches me in the face by getting a Dr. Pepper w/ Vanilla (?) anyhow, 'twas only after I paid (and he punched me in the face for sNoorisms[?] that I got our of there alive) No Woories!  lORRD! 

---

edit:  assume.  amuse...  doancha know...

forgot about this fiesta:

Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)

aldousburbank

Art called yesterday, tripping balls. I tried to assure him that in fact, we do love him despite his fucking us over and breaking our little hearts, everybody's not out to get him, Love is the Answer, the pizza spice thing is still a bad idea, death is an illusion, satellite radio has jumped the shark and it's not his fault, there is no face on mars, and that although some of you do actually listen to George he can never measure up and do the things that he does, like he does. You know, your basic lonely hearts club bummerthon where you have to pull back on the stick before you hit the psychic mountains. He kind of calmed down after some chamomile tea and chilling to Van Morrison's Astral Weeks followed by The Moody Blue's Days Of Future Passed. I think he's going to be just fine but somebody should check on him later. Poor dude.

Went out to get the Sunday paper this morning, and hurrying by is none other than Art Bell.  Turns out he was trying to herd some stray cats down the street past my driveway.  Which was pretty weird - he doesn't live anywhere around here.  He looked exasperated, as one would expect of someone trying to convince a bunch of cats to do something.

Thinking it would be cool to hang with Art for a few minutes, I asked him if I could help.  He happily accepted. 

We chit-chatted for bit, trying to keep the cats out of people's yards and heading in the right direction.  I finally just asked - could he please tell me about his Ouija Board experience.

He shivered a bit and sort of winced, thought it over for a moment, and confided that maybe it would be liberating to finally tell someone the story.

Turns out he was home alone one night in one of the bedrooms they mostly use for storage.  His wife had gone to town to pick up some groceries.  It was during one of his early retirements, he was bored and had tuned in to listen to Mike Siegel hosting the show.  He quickly turned that off and decided to finally fool around with an Ouija Board someone had given him instead.  Since Siegel was terrible, he asked it who should be the next host. 

The Planchette began moving, S-N-O-O-R-O-N it spelled, and with a puff of smoke there - dressed in a wrinkled black t-shirt and black jeans - stood a shabby figure with a droopy eye, cheap hair-hat, and uneven mustache.  The spectre appeared to be reading from a stack of 3x5 cards - "how arrre yooo?" garbled the voice, 'I wunna be fame-ush".  And in another puff of smoke it was gone. 

He said he vowed to never touch the Ouija Board again, and never has, but whenever he goes into that room he can still sense a faint smell of turmeric

pate

Yesterday was trash day...

I didn't have much to put out as far as trash goes, so I loaded up the recycle bin with what I could find:  empty plastic milk bottles, random junk mail that didn't have my name on it &c.  I'm lugging this stuff out to the curb and there is Art!  Wow, but he's standing in the street!  I'm just about to try and talk him out of there when he looks at me and shakes his head, shuffles up to the curb where my recycle bin should be, this is weird, but he unbuckles and drops trou, then squats and poops right on the curb!

I am shocked, but not so much as when he intones while shucking his pants back up:  "I you don't clean up after you dog a fine will be imposed"

I was totally about to call him on that shit, when he turned and looked up the street and raised his hand and whistled, and like that, as if the guy was in NYC a yellow cab showed up (ALMOST BEFORE HE HAD EVEN RAISED HIS HAND?) and he opened the door and was whisked away...

I was totally standing there in shock, when it occurred to me that I should collect this legendary AB scat for DNA analysis, when whatever that pile was he left shimmered and turned into a finely manicure yew bush, before being quickly uprooted by some hasty trash-truck guys wearing clean black suits and ties and sunglasses as if they were on meth or something and they totally threw it in the back of the truck...  They didn't even stop at the neighbor's trash pick up, just screeched around the corner...

I shook it off as nerves or something, but the next day, ALL THE NEIGHBORS TRASH WAS GONE TOO...

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 26, 2014, 07:22:26 PM
Went out to get the Sunday paper this morning, and hurrying by is none other than Art Bell.  Turns out he was trying to herd some stray cats down the street past my driveway.  Which was pretty weird - he doesn't live anywhere around here.  He looked exasperated, as one would expect of someone trying to convince a bunch of cats to do something.

Thinking it would be cool to hang with Art for a few minutes, I asked him if I could help.  He happily accepted. 

We chit-chatted for bit, trying to keep the cats out of people's yards and heading in the right direction.  I finally just asked - could he please tell me about his Ouija Board experience.

He shivered a bit and sort of winced, thought it over for a moment, and confided that maybe it would be liberating to finally tell someone the story.

Turns out he was home alone one night in one of the bedrooms they mostly use for storage.  His wife had gone to town to pick up some groceries.  It was during one of his early retirements, he was bored and had tuned in to listen to Mike Siegel hosting the show.  He quickly turned that off and decided to finally fool around with an Ouija Board someone had given him instead.  Since Siegel was terrible, he asked it who should be the next host. 

The Planchette began moving, S-N-O-O-R-O-N it spelled, and with a puff of smoke there - dressed in a wrinkled black t-shirt and black jeans - stood a shabby figure with a droopy eye, cheap hair-hat, and uneven mustache.  The spectre appeared to be reading from a stack of 3x5 cards - "how arrre yooo?" garbled the voice, 'I wunna be fame-ush".  And in another puff of smoke it was gone. 

He said he vowed to never touch the Ouija Board again, and never has, but whenever he goes into that room he can still sense a faint smell of turmeric

*wipes tear from eye* lol

blitzer850

Hey seriously, i seen Art & George together. I was trying to parallel park it sucked as I almost ended up in a different dimension.
Anyway they went into this restaurant  called "el gato banana" I finally got inside, i seen a table behind where George & Art were seated. I wAs going  to ask Art for an autograph but I overheard Georgy tell Art he was going to add a talent show to the last hour of C2C & calling it "strange ppl sounds" he then started to show Art how to make strange sounds, sorta sounded like a chipmunk, coming from George's mouth. Art just sat there, didn't say a word for like almost 45min, so I didn't ask for autograph, i was stArving!  So I ordered cheeseburger et des frites, it was OK. Oh I did snap a picture! Art was still staring when I left.

pate

I recall that, after you left the staring contest ended...

George started talking, he blinked when he looked at the 3x5 card, it was at this point that Art left...  I snuck into Art's seat after that, just to score some free drinks...

I'm not sure what George was reading from, but it bored me as well, and apparently George wasn't into eye-contact after that, so I was reduced to stealing Art's beer (as I looked at it at the time) or trying to steal some 3x5 cards...

The weird thing was that there was this gnomish character, like the ones Christopher Walken dances with when he drops ...

Christopher Walken dance

Em=2gg...

Christopher Walken Dance Now

Walken (as if he was there ignored these gnomish characters...)...

At that point I scrammed (screamed?) the funky owl...

And I think the sNoorge sits still...

Someone must've put a microphone in front of him and told him it was Art's "EYE" or something, because last time I checked, the doofus was still there adding nothing trying to fake out Art with inane chatter...

edit: I can't dance, I am too old, but I imagine Art came back at some point and took his place back... just conjecture at this point...

Albemuth

I saw Art yesterday. I was jogging down Highway 61 in northern Minnesota along Lake Superior. Maybe I had inhaled too many truck exhaust fumes â€" but I chanced to look up â€" and here’s that missing  Malaysian Flight 370 on fire and barreling down at me…and I realize the crazy fuck in the cockpit is set on landing the plane - on the damn highway!  I jump into a ditch and roll off â€" but can see the plane getting closer and closer. It’s Art  at the controls! He’s struggling hard - trying to bring that big ol’ bus in…”Pull up…Pull up â€" you’re comin’ in way too fast!” I’m yelling…But I don’t think Art can hear me. The windshield of the plane is all cracked and I can hear somebody on his radio jabbering in Vietnamese or Malaysian or something. Art’s got a headset on and he’s got a heater hanging out of his mouth, he’s really concentrating hard…He’s saying something to the effect of “Diego Garcia military base  you’re  West of the Rockies…” The fuselage of the plane is on fire, there’s smoke trailing everywhere â€" people in the cabin section are pounding on the cabin door â€" but Art veers left and pulls it off! He lands the plane flawlessly in the lake just  like that Chelsey Sullenberger dude(!) Fricking amazing!!! It must have been his Air Force training is all I can think…But then as the plane starts to sink fairly quick into the lake â€" I realize there can be no survivors…The smoke and the spilled fuel are making it hard to see and I lose sight of the whole crash area -  except for one lone guy back-stroking away from the plane with a lit cig in his mouth….

aldousburbank

Nice first day sighting Albemuth. Welcome aboard. Got a light?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 17, 2014, 10:59:59 AM
Just read your encounter, NextGen.  Whoa!  A little flutter of the heart when you mentioned his T-shirt.  That was a 2002 Christmas present.

He likes me!  He Really Likes Me!

just don't go sending him any of these:

because that's my thing.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D hahahaha

Me too i have see art ,, last day ,,

I was see him on internet ,,, 
I was use internet and i meet Art bell facebook

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 14, 2014, 02:42:51 PM

8) 8)      ;D ;D

Daggit

Quote from: Gabor Sweden751110 on November 14, 2014, 02:42:51 PM
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D hahahaha

I think you might need new translation software. Yours appears to be borked.

I saw Art yesterday and he was good.

wr250

saw art yesterday. i was at the post office, i got in my car and art walked up to my car and wrote "GNS" in the fogged over windows.

deadmeow

Coming out of Hobby Lobby the other day, there was a man leaning into the back of a van.  A van full of cats.  He was strapping something onto the cats.  For a moment it looked like this strange man was strapping little back pack explosive devices on the poor creatures. 

Then man was leaning into the back of the van and calling the cats by names and telling them about their "missions".  I was very concerned, until the man turned slightly and I saw a familiar mustache.  Suddenly the man slammed the vans back doors closed and shuffled back into the cab of the van and drove off.

Looking around, I noticed some crushed cardboard boxes next to where the van had been parked.  The boxes were marked ACME Jet Packs - Size Small. 

Saw Art yesterday.  Under self-hypnosis I remembered little gray men all around me and nothing much else besides a ubiquitous bright white light.  One of the grays had a probe with a bulbous end, and I knew he (it?) was preparing to use it.  Suddenly I was aware of two taller men off to the left -- Art Bell and Whitley Striebler.  The grays immediately vanished from my side and almost before they had vanished, reappeared around Whitley with probe at the ready.  The last image in my mind is of Whitley with a Cheshire cat's grin on his face and Art's erect, black nylon-cotton clad body looking on with an emotionless, stern expression as if this were being done for his benefit.

pate

Well, it wasn't yesterday, and it wasn't funny either...  [prolly wasn't Art neither]

You ever seen a man with a cat tethered' on a leash, strolling down your block without a care in the world?

Well, I have.  I felt bad for the homeless guy, I was on my way to work (I like to be early) but this guy being led by his cat on a length of twine was too much for me.    I asked him if he'd like to rake some leaves or drag some of the brush to the curb.  That's what tipped me off, most just take me seriously and say they'll be "back later", this guy asked me if I'd like to take over his radio show!  I laughed and said "Sure, bub, love to" and proceeded to proceed...  Y'know get in my car and head on to my workaday life.

I would've started out on my daily routine, but the old codger had been led by his twine restricted cat right in front of my vehicle.

It was at that point that I recalled a childhood dream to be incredibly rich, and just to mess with people I would pretend to be a drifter, but and a big BUT there, I'd have a cat, and I'd call him "Emperor" and I'd have tons of money in the bank, my whole shtick would be to 'let' the cat lead me, but it'd always be near an ATM, and always near an ATM near a grocery store so I could feed "Emperor" and myself...  Would be good twine, or a good cat... blahbity...

That above textual description took several minutes to compose, I hope you (the reader) 'got" it...  The actual incident, less than that in time, I had barely cracked my window from the drivers seat to call out to the hobo when he said "Nefr mynd" and the cat at the end of the string/twine darted further down the road. 

"Art" wasn't pulled, cajoled or forced in anyway by the cat. Something in the tension of the line in his hand told me that he was in control as much as the cat was the wind in his sails...

That's it, almost sasquatish I think...  It was all like:

The Highwaymen - Ghost Riders in the Sky (Live)

or was it all like:

The Highwaymen - Highwayman

I didn't take a damn thing from that hobo, but I felt his steely glare/gaze as I drove away...

I don't think I saw Art.  I think I saw an angry hobo...  but what if I'm wrong?

Albemuth

I saw Art again yesterday. Due to the warmer weather here in Minneapolis the snow has disappeared over the last few days, so I started cleaning up some of the dead leaves, cat excrement and fugusy-looking things growing around my deck. Imagine my surprise when a handful of mushrooms crack off in my hand and yield a purplish hew. Psilocybe allenii  if I wasn’t mistaken! (And I might have been.) Throwing all caution and good sense to the wind â€" I gobbled them down immediately on an empty stomach…I wandered around the yard continuing to pick up cat poop and dirty candy wrappers from the demented, obese kid next store for an hour or so…Suddenly, I look up at my rusty deck furniture â€" and there’s Art â€" complete with headphones on and a heater going â€" chatting with the late Terrance McKenna…I just sat down and listened…These pesky little machine elves kept nipping around by their feet as  both trailblazers were laughing and having a fascinating talk about ayahuasca, Aldous Huxley and the I-Ching. About the time they started getting into a  “Timewave Zero” discussion (which was getting a bit way over my head) â€" the heavens opened up over my 2-bedroom rambler… and Father Malechi Martin strolls down on a set of cloud stairs â€" swinging a sharp ass looking rosary like an elderly ninja… He’s all set to take Hour 2 with Art…Suddenly, there’s a weird growl off to my left and I can see David Icke scaling my cyclone fence with Prince Charles (w/full Iguana head)….My own head is starting to swim about this time  like I’ve just knocked back too many cherry Icees before getting on the Tilt-A-Whirl, and I heave my guts up uncontrollably (doubtless from the shooms…)…Feels like a nice, cleansing purge though and then I start to see those winking, multi-colored pass-out stars, and I sort of then realize I’m floating in a black pool, surrounded by vomit and semi-frozen cat shit in a grocery bag with a coagulating frost expanding over the top of me…I can still hear Art up on my rotting cedar deck… Holding court…And I’m happy as a goddamn clam…

I smelled Art yesterday. I couldn't see him, but I knew. He was there.

b_dubb

I saw Art yesterday. He was admiring the mural of Jim Tarbell and smoking his e-cig. And then he asked for directions to Arnold's.

pate

"Kid"

Moron that last statement later, I has a stroie to ell...

Or wuz that Stoli to tell..?

My whole thang was it wuz silent on the street.  The zombies and me and mine we were sup'sd to meet?

Things got questionable, things got serious...

In the silence I realized that dogs, like my selgif grow haar.  Need to be trimmed.

YOU WOULD NOT BAYLEAF!

I fond the gigiantist Noory in my dawgs haar, it was at that point that I sed to meself:

""self, no more""

-------

This is seven and a halve "years" later, but:

Art's shit is green as the wide open forrest, (he asks me to omit the "yo")

Damn...

DrCarl

Curious: Did that really happen? Either way, I've always thought Art Bell was a man with a serious screw loose but managed to do a good radio show that one would only listen to late at night anyway.

pate

I was at the local firing range shooting my stuff off as usual, and a cretin two objects came to my attention a .357 like "Dirt" Harold used in his shows andy .45 like I'd never seen Mr. Griffith sporting...

No worries, while I am finger-banging these two sweet pistols I notice my mouth is dry...  Why ask why?  Why not look around>? 

Then I see these three gum counter display poxes,,,

Of the three only one has one loft.

Eye say!

That's when the hand touched hand...

Not going to put a song to it, but the steely glare cauxed me to put both the Thirty - Ate Special and the Desert Eagle that I'd been Sister Marry'n down and slowly back my happy ass out the door that brought me in.

What pisses me off most is I lost out on a good deal on a sweet hand-cannon that I already had ammo for...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on December 22, 2015, 04:59:29 AM
I was at the local firing range shooting my stuff off as usual, and a cretin two objects came to my attention a .357 like "Dirt" Harold used in his shows andy .45 like I'd never seen Mr. Griffith sporting...

No worries, while I am finger-banging these two sweet pistols I notice my mouth is dry...  Why ask why?  Why not look around>? 

Then I see these three gum counter display poxes,,,

Of the three only one has one loft.

Eye say!

That's when the hand touched hand...

Not going to put a song to it, but the steely glare cauxed me to put both the Thirty - Ate Special and the Desert Eagle that I'd been Sister Marry'n down and slowly back my happy ass out the door that brought me in.

What pisses me off most is I lost out on a good deal on a sweet hand-cannon that I already had ammo for...

Okay, I've googled this and I can't translate it.

Reported.

bellNwhistle

I saw a shadow person. It looked like Art Bell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2014, 02:22:31 PM
Hoagie.... ;D I watched an old "Lost in Space" episode last Saturday where Dr. Smith got his butt kicked in a match fight with an alien.  I can see Dr. Smith being one of Hoagie's childhood heroes.  "Lost in Space" sure is one cornball oldie.

Hoagies Heroes? Schultz was always my favorite. Oh wait...you're talking about 4chaners aren't you?  :P