• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 21, 2016, 07:39:47 PM

...I WILL ADVOCATE FOR GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE ASWANGS/ALPHA DRACONIANS, ILLUMINATI, CORPORATE OLIGARCH, AND OTHER FORCES OF EVIL TO MAKE A BETTER ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY NON CORPORATE DEMOCRATICALLY WORLD WITH A BETTER ECONOMIC SYSTEM!
Let us know when you're finished.  It should be extra challenging to accomplish while completely restrained.

Morgus

Last night in the last hour of the show (open lines) Noory told of a new incident he had earlier in the day.
While standing on a ladder planning on patching the roof on his house he discovered a nest of yellowjacket hornets and they started stinging him...

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 02:22:30 PM
All of KevinIsAHybrid's posts in here deserves it's own thread. For maximum impact.

I DO NEED MY OWN THREAD!

WE COULD CALL IT THE THREAD OF 'BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER!'

I AM BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER!

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 22, 2016, 11:55:10 AM
Serious mythology question:  what happened to all the fat gods?  Did they discover a gym on the Philippine Olympus?

In Philippine mythology, there are fat creatures called Baitbats.

They sit on you and you end up getting sleep paralysis. You have to move your big toes.

Baitbats actually sit on me.

Quote from: pate on October 22, 2016, 12:01:43 PM
Hmm, isn't R'lyeh somewhere in the South Pacific?  We may be seeing the genesis of a deeper upwelling of something.  I seem to recall a story about millions of strange tiny squid-like creatures washing up on Hawaiian shores some time back....  Then there is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etM_zG3_PCc

Sumtheen's hapuneen!

GNS

The forces of evil actually want to make me the Antichrist.

That's why I state quite hard that I need to be a hero.

Otherwise, I would be evil. I would be like the devil. Part Kevin, part devil. I would be the Kevil.

One of forms is CEPHALOPOD MAN!

Quote from: ItsOver on October 22, 2016, 01:33:34 PM
Let us know when you're finished.  It should be extra challenging to accomplish while completely restrained.

That restrained man looks like L from Death Note. L was the World's Greatest Detective.

One of my forms is O aka Panda Man/Pandude.

We both have panda eyes.

Though, people at BUMber Humber college thought I was evil. They saw me as Light Yagami/Kira. Since I stated that wanted a better world, even if meant human beings going extinct.

I am Tasmanian Tiger Kira.

Humans at school really got scared when I stated that I would have an emusauraus or an army of human eating emusaurus' to kill and eat a boy who killed emus.

They kept making me work when those evil professors didn't want to pass me. The students were coming up with ways to diss me like by calling me short, Kayla acted like she dumped me BUT WE WEREREN'T EVEN DATING; I actually thought Kayla was hot, Marc Colengalo wanted to destroy human free wild which I love, for some twisted reason the evil Alex Dixon was passing and going on to graduate when he states out loud that he likes the rapist Bill Cosby, and the Bloods and the Crips; the staff at BUMber Humber college are actually potential rapists, check out the reviews of this crappy school https://collegetimes.co/humber-college-north-campus/  and etc.

Also, I liked the comic book series, Kill Shakespeare. But by the end, the creators couldn't help me with Cole's community connections assignment. You have to represent an artist or artists. They couldn't meet me in person. They could just give me scripts. Plus, I ended up missing the interview. I think McCreery got mad. But it was his fault because his email said he wouldn't be responding to email. But he emailed me to ignore that email. That email stated that he was going to Seattle. I was f*cked. Plus, the creators says making comics means being busy.

Also, my grandfather, mother's father died in the rain from work in the Philippines. He died in the late 1970s. I was born in 1995. I never met him so I have no emotional attachment to him. His death taught me that working too hard sucks.

I ended up seeing a shooting star in the morning.

I wonder if that shooting star was actually aliens.

Read my thread

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1132524/pg1

KevinIsZebraman

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM

link   

Zebraman here once again.

[Snip]

Aliens are talking to me, appearing to me. In the present, past, future.

In the past, I was contemplating in a grassy area with two willow trees.

The Humber Bumber college only wanted my money and I was at war with those professors and students! I like telling the truth, alternative news, conspiracy theories but they were too brainwashed to handle me. Also, those evil Kill Shakespeare creators were too busy to help me finish Cole's community connections assignment. But foolish McReery's email said he was busy but it turns out he was not.

Looking at up at the night sky, I suddenly saw a shooting star.

Later on, I decided to ruin Cole Swanson's community connections assignment by stating that humans are bad!

Everyone at school got mad at me.

Ever since then, I kept having visions of aliens.

In an experience before gazing at the shooting star, I had a vision where I was floating away from Earth and saw a spaceship.

COULD SHOOTING STARS BE ALIENS THEMSELVES?! ARE THEY IN THEIR SHIPS OR ARE THEY FLYING?!

Were the aliens talking to me?

Also, I have come to realize that evil humans around me including the ones in my school are actually shapeshifting reptilians.

MOD NOTE: DO NOT POST PRIVATE INFO

edit on 14-8-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/2016 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

Being busy sounds slavery to me so I just ruined Cole's assignment. Ah, I was relaxing when I did it. My misanthrophy increased.

http://www.slideshare.net/KevinGalasinao/the-creators-of-kill-shakespeare

Kevin Galasinao | LinkedIn

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2

Toronto, Canada Area - ‎Shaman, Zebraman, Filipino Writer of Creative Fiction, Anti Fascist Rebel, Leader of the Star Trek Party, the ScArtist - ‎Writing Creative Fiction, and waiting to work at No Frills Supermarket
View Kevin Galasinao's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the ... It got worse when the creators of Kill Shakespeare left me. I was once a fan until they ...

The Creators of Kill Shakespeare Kevin Galasinao - SlideShare

www.slideshare.net/KevinGalasinao/the-creators-of-kill-shakespeare

Jul 28, 2016 - The Creators of Kill Shakespeare By Kevin Galasinao At first, I was worried about this whole assignment. Finding people to interview is hard for ...

Kill Shakespeare - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Shakespeare

Kill Shakespeare is a twelve-issue comic book limited series released by IDW Publishing. ... The creators considered several mediums for Kill Shakespeare, including video game or movie, but ultimately decided on a comic. In 2009, the pair ...

Jack Horner says that we can turn an emu into a dinosaur. It would have to have a muzzle on it so it woyuld attack humans.

If they try to restrain, I could use my emusaurus' to stop them.

Quote from: Morgus on October 22, 2016, 04:04:15 PM
Last night in the last hour of the show (open lines) Noory told of a new incident he had earlier in the day.
While standing on a ladder planning on patching the roof on his house he discovered a nest of yellowjacket hornets and they started stinging him...

One of my forms is Kevin the King Bee. I would sting the sh*t out of George Noory, I would being Philippine bees with me because I like animals and they would help sting George Noory.

GravitySucks

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 22, 2016, 09:50:40 PM
I DO NEED MY OWN THREAD!

WE COULD CALL IT THE THREAD OF 'BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER!'

I AM BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER!

All set up for you. Post to your heart's content

And Praise MV every once in awhile

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10381.msg935239

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 22, 2016, 10:11:00 PM
All set up for you. Post to your heart's content

And Praise MV every once in awhile

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10381.msg935239

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I SHALL PRAISE MV ONCE IN A WHILE! OH, I FEEL LIKE BRINING BACK MY ADOBE PHOTOSHOP PROGRAM! I COULD USE DIGITAL ART TO MOCK VILLAINS! I WOULD INCLUDE THEMES IN MY ART LIKE STOP DESTROYING THE ENVIRONMENT, WAR SUCKS, AND WHO'S A BAT LIKE BIRD LIKE REPTILIAN ASWANG/ALPHA DRACONIAN.   

VILLAINS ARE PORTRAYED AS REPTILIANS! BUT SINCE I HAVE COME TO REALIZE ALPHA DRACONIANS ARE REPTILIAN LIKE, BIRD LIKE, AND BAT LIKE, I HAVE TO USE TO PHOTOSHOP TO REPTILIAN, BIRD, AND BAT PARTS.

HOPEFULLY, I GET A PART TIME JOB TO EARN MONEY. I SENT MY RESUMES. THEN, I'LL BUY ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.

IF I GET MY JOB, I WILL OBSERVE THE LIFEFORMS WHO COME IN. I WILL SEE WHO IS AN ASWANG/ALPHA DRACONIAN.

theONE

Gravity :) I knew one day someone will treat you (unknowingly) to ALL CAPS - haha, lol
Are You Enjoying ? , haha -I found THIS TO BE FUNNY /sorry GS/ ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 22, 2016, 09:56:08 PM
One of my forms is Kevin the King Bee. I would sting the sh*t out of George Noory, I would being Philippine bees with me because I like animals and they would help sting George Noory.

I AM KEVIN THE KING BEE!

I have to mention though that the bees that aid would have to be honey bees.

https://sites.google.com/site/philippinebeekeeping/Home/types-of-bees

http://animals.mom.me/honey-bees-philippines-10253.html

Giant Honey Bee

Unlike their dwarf cousins, the larger size of giant honey bees is usually enough to protect them from ant invasions. They build their nests in the open, and when 10 or more nests are in a tree, it's referred to as a “bee tree.” Like their cousins, their honey is mainly hunted, and it brings high prices at local markets. Although their prized honey is sweet, they are extremely aggressive. When disturbed, swarms of defenders have been known to follow an intruder for more than 100 yards.

There are Philippine bees that are actually stingless bees!

http://beephilippines.info/stingless-bees/

Stingless bees (Kiwot)

animated_gif_bees_06  The Stingless bees have scientific names of Tetragonula species (Trigona species). They are natively called the Kiwot, Lukot, Kiyot, Lukutan or Libog.  Either the name Kiwot or Stingless bee will be used in this website.

The Stingless bees are about the size of an ant, yet have all the features of the honeybees except that they do not have a sting. The Philippines is blessed with having many species of this bee and they are (in some regions) often now the key remaining pollinator for agriculture. They typically make their colonies in old bamboo, and are frequently found around bamboo or wooden structures.

These bees wouldn't be able to sting George Noory.

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 22, 2016, 09:52:12 PM
In Philippine mythology, there are fat creatures called Baitbats.

They sit on you and you end up getting sleep paralysis. You have to move your big toes.

Baitbats actually sit on me.

YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOUR BIG TOES SO THAT SHE WILL GET OFF YOU AND THE SLEEP PARALYSIS CAN STOP!

A BAITBAT SHOULD SIT ON GEORGE NOORY!

Dyna-X

Noory would end up in such a predicament, however I would suspect he cooked this story because 1) he is too lazy to repair anything 2) he has the money to call any roofer he wants any time of day.

Morgus

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 23, 2016, 11:20:13 AM
Noory would end up in such a predicament, however I would suspect he cooked this story because 1) he is too lazy to repair anything 2) he has the money to call any roofer he wants any time of day.
Noory said when he saw a yellowjacket on his arm, he dropped the gallon of roofing patch off the ladder and ran.
He pleaded with a local pest exterminator to come to his house the same day to get rid of the nest...

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on October 23, 2016, 05:57:31 PM
Noory said when he saw a yellowjacket on his arm, he dropped the gallon of roofing patch off the ladder and ran.
He pleaded with a local pest exterminator to come to his house the same day to get rid of the nest...

Orkin is always advertising for business if you are willing to pay.

Noory said when he saw a yellowjacket on his arm, he dropped the gallon of roofing patch off the ladder and ran...

These seem like contradictory statements.

When a nest is disturbed to the point someone is getting stung, it's going to be more than a yellow jacket on one's arm.

Now if he'd said they were trying to kidnap him... well, there's a schtory!

Dyna-X

Hmmm...Could be he is telling the story of the roofer as if it was his own. Could he really be that humble and industrious and work on his own roof? Could we see him at Lowe's ? "I need shome shement for the shingles on my roof!"

Morgus

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 23, 2016, 09:08:10 PM
Hmmm...Could be he is telling the story of the roofer as if it was his own. Could he really be that humble and industrious and work on his own roof? Could we see him at Lowe's ? "I need shome shement for the shingles on my roof!"
Yeah he told the story that he noticed his roof had some cracks so he went down to Home Depot himself to get a gallon of roofing "goo" to patch it.  He planned to do that Friday while he was in St Louis since he would be leaving town in another day or so...

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on October 24, 2016, 12:14:09 AM
Yeah he told the story that he noticed his roof had some cracks so he went down to Home Depot himself to get a gallon of roofing "goo" to patch it.  He planned to do that Friday while he was in St Louis since he would be leaving town in another day or so...
Calling it "roofing goo" and giving up after discovering some yellow-jackets lend credibility to the theory. Yes, due to his contract he could easily afford to get a roofer, or even just a local handyman, to fix his roof (and kill the yellow-jackets) but that would involve spending money and dealing with little people- and not Hollywood stars etc. I think Norry is pretty tight with his money despite his claims about giving homeless people 20's and all his talk about setting up a Foundation to help C2C listeners who are down on their luck, housebound, disabled, ill, etc. Then this idea morphed into setting up some what to subsidies "Supplements" to the listeners which would really just line his pockets because he is involved in that supplement business.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 23, 2016, 09:08:10 PM
Couldn't be Jorch.  Jorch would have fallen off the roof and spilled the "shement" all over him, followed by an emergency call to Tommee.  Tommee knows St. Louis, even though he wasn't born there.

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 22, 2016, 09:55:06 PM
That restrained man looks like L from Death Note. L was the World's Greatest Detective.

The L episodes made that series and manga for me!! Lots of issues with the live-action being produced now I hear.

expat

Well, lookee here. Here's a pic from page 117 of Mike Bara's new book:

Now here's an image of landslides in crater Marius, from LRO:

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/posts/67

Looks like Mikey just turned the LRO image upside down. Wonder if George will ask him about that...

theONE

Quote from: expat on October 24, 2016, 05:59:50 PM
Well, lookee here. Here's a pic from page 117 of Mike Bara's new book:

Now here's an image of landslides in crater Marius, from LRO:

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/posts/67

Looks like Mikey just turned the LRO image upside down. Wonder if George will ask him about that...

Yes he will ask if that was A coincidence

akwilly

tried to go to coasttocoastam.com but premier radio website shows up instead

Morgus

Looks like at the last minute, tonight's 2nd half guest on c2cam Mike Bara has been dumped and replaced by Seth Shostak from SETI...

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on October 24, 2016, 07:58:01 PM
Looks like at the last minute, tonight's 2nd half guest on c2cam Mike Bara has been dumped and replaced by Seth Shostak from SETI...

Thank goodness.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on October 24, 2016, 08:28:29 PM
I typed coasttocoastam.com again and this is what comes up.
http://www.premiereinteractive.com/

Did you hard code in the DNS the other day when you were having problems?

I get to C2C fine.