• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Stuff you want for Christmas

Started by GravitySucks, November 05, 2016, 10:30:35 PM

ShayP

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ShayP on November 05, 2016, 10:32:35 PM
I want a custom tailored suit.

Spec cashmere.. doesn't winkle and wears forever. Silk full lining coat and front of pants

Chine

A house in Savannah, Georgia on lots of land. A studio out back for painting. Alpacas and a couple of goats.

akwilly

A large pair of heavily worn yoga pants. Also a bigger boat

WhiteCrow

Love and Peace return to Bellgab.

And MV realizes his dreams.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on November 05, 2016, 10:40:27 PM
A large pair of heavily worn yoga pants. Also a bigger boat

How big a boat and type?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chine on November 05, 2016, 10:39:02 PM
A house in Savannah, Georgia on lots of land. A studio out back for painting. Alpacas and a couple of goats.

You better be a good girl and start praying .... or find a sugar daddy

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on November 05, 2016, 10:44:09 PM
40-50 foot troller

Take our a loan .. Interest rates are still historically low

mikuthing01

Not sure what to think about Trackingpoint part of me likes it and part of me thinks its a bad idea because it will be used as a crutch for shitty marksmanship, it is cool though.

I don't celebrate Christmas because it's not a Christian holiday imo, but if a fat guy wanted to leave me a present I'd take a Sako TRG 42 in .338 Lapua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fw0QfGzhXE

akwilly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2016, 10:47:10 PM
Take our a loan .. Interest rates are still historically low
the state has a great commercial fishing loan program but I prefer to pay cash out of pocket

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ShayP on November 05, 2016, 10:45:13 PM
Looks good.  I'm a larger guy.  Will it wear well?

Yes .. cashmere wool .. lasts forever .. if don't wear for work daily.. don't need it ..very expensive..

Then go with a high quality worsted wool. Always give fabric the wrinkle test .. crumble fabric in hand and hold for a few minutes.. if a high quality wool fabric it won't wrinkle.

Chine

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2016, 10:45:01 PM
You better be a good girl and start praying .... or find a sugar daddy

Whaaat? White Crow, sweety.  I don't need the sugar daddy.  But, hey, thanks for that input. 'Be a good girl' ... Good Lord.

ShayP

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2016, 10:54:46 PM
Yes .. cashmere wool .. lasts forever .. if don't wear for work daily.. don't need it ..very expensive..

Then go with a high quality worsted wool. Always give fabric the wrinkle test .. crumble fabric in hand and hold for a few minutes.. if a high quality wool fabric it won't wrinkle.

Thanks WC!  Appreciate it.  8)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on November 05, 2016, 10:51:39 PM
the state has a great commercial fishing loan program but I prefer to pay cash out of pocket

Availability of credit built the modern world..

Interest on a loan is just another operating cost.

akwilly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2016, 10:57:32 PM
Availability of credit built the modern world..

Interest on a loan is just another operating cost.
true but i sleep better not owing money. Everything I have is paid for

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ShayP on November 05, 2016, 10:57:14 PM
Thanks WC!  Appreciate it.  8)

Your welcome ..don't get me started on bottom of tie width should match widest part of jacket lapels ..etc.. LOL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chine on November 05, 2016, 10:54:58 PM
Whaaat? White Crow, sweety.  I don't need the sugar daddy.  But, hey, thanks for that input. 'Be a good girl' ... Good Lord.

Hmmm.. winning the lottery isn't going to happen ..no divine intervention..no sugar daddy.. what's left?
Rich uncle? larceny? Becoming Famous?

ksm32

I've always dreamed of a Christmas thread that isn't started before the American thanksgiving.

So, I guess that's my answer.

Hog

My 2 front teeth, and my back-ordered VanDeVen Enterprises Swedish Sure-Grip Suck machine.  christ its been 2 weeks now.  I'm gonna run outta E-Cigs by the time my suck machine gets here.

peace
Hog

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Hog on November 05, 2016, 11:08:39 PM
My 2 front teeth, and my back-ordered VanDeVen Enterprises Swedish Sure-Grip Suck machine.  christ its been 2 weeks now.  I'm gonna run outta E-Cigs by the time my suck machine gets here.

peace
Hog

Kinky.. I'd leave the two front teeth off your list

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on November 05, 2016, 10:59:29 PM
true but i sleep better not owing money. Everything I have is paid for

I know about that Willy.. had one loan in my life to buy first home.. paid that off ASAP. But as a banker make loans every day to businesses. Assuming the boat is for your business. And a bigger boat would bring in more income. If so run the numbers, you're a smart guy.

Lilith

1. A happy ending to this election if possible.
2. For Senda to find some way to have a Happy Christmas.
3. A wonderful year for ALL bellgabbers. (and for everybody else on the planet as well, if there's enough wonderfulness left over).

WhiteCrow

Gravity .. Haven't a clue what that stuff is..
But it sure does look like it's the embodiment of being an American ..not for our British, Canadian or Ozzie friends 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2016, 11:29:20 PM
1. A happy ending to this election if possible.
2. For Senda to find some way to have a Happy Christmas.
3. A wonderful year for ALL bellgabbers. (and for everybody else on the planet as well, if there's enough wonderfulness left over).

That's so sweet grub brig 😉

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2016, 11:30:39 PM
Gravity .. Haven't a clue what that stuff is..
But it sure does look like it's the embodiment of being an American ..not for our British, Canadian or Ozzie friends

I really don't want that. I wanted to post it and couldn't find the gun thread. So I made a new thread. There is nothing material I need or want. Just hoping for nice peaceful holidays with family.

And I hope any recounts/law suits are completed by then.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 05, 2016, 11:36:47 PM
I really don't want that. I wanted to post it and couldn't find the gun thread. So I made a new thread. There is nothing material I need or want. Just hoping for nice peaceful holidays with family.

And I hope any recounts/law suits are completed by then.

Amen

Quote from: Chine on November 05, 2016, 10:39:02 PM

Quote from: Chine on November 05, 2016, 10:54:58 PM

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2016, 11:06:13 PM
Hmmm.. winning the lottery isn't going to happen ..no divine intervention..no sugar daddy.. what's left?
Rich uncle? larceny? Becoming Famous?

Here you go Chine: 

Om Mani Padme Hum
    -  and anyone else that wants to use it.  :)

If you need to pull out the really big guns, the Chintamani stone is just the ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YV9wGOIg1A

EDIT:  What was George Lucas trying to tell us ?