• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 01, 2015, 10:04:33 AM
Yeah, only stupid people like me would ridicule anyone.  ;)

You're right. I should register my complaint with the front office. Till now I was just venting. Time to go to the source. I will do that. Thank your for your thoughtful suggestion.

BTW -- what grade are you in? And why all the name-calling if not because you're a deeply angry person?
<more dipshit drivel snip>
All the name calling? Awww - gee .. did I hurt your wittle feeewings?

Why do you keep wanting to know what grade I'm in -- that's pretty fucking creepy. Take your pedophilia stalking elsewhere. I'm too old for you and I don't swing your way anyhow. Stick with vagtard. He seems to like tiny dicks.

You can also message Leo on facebook .. if that's not too logical. Or better yet -- just drive to his office and ridicule him to his face.   ::)

Meanwhile kindly fuck off. Bitch.

Waco Kid

Quote from: b_dubb on October 01, 2015, 11:31:11 PM
carbon DIE oxide

Yeah, that one's pretty silly.

Hey, phrodo -- what grade are you in? And why all the name-calling if not because you're a deeply angry person?

BTW -- there doesn't seem to be a way to get a proper message to Leo without putting it out there for the world to see on FB (I'm not that mean) or submitting it as a news tip. Hopefully, he'll stop by here.

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 09:29:45 AM

BTW -- there doesn't seem to be a way to get a proper message to Leo without putting it out there for the world to see on FB (I'm not that mean) or submitting it as a news tip. Hopefully, he'll stop by here.

Maybe he already has. Anyone seem particularly defensive?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 02, 2015, 09:45:01 AM
Maybe he already has. Anyone seem particularly defensive?

Yes, good point. We will have to try reading out his moronic posts with weird emphases and mispronunciations and maybe the mystery will reveal itself. I still think he is the product of an incestuous union between a young orang-utan and his sexy orang aunt though.

Waco Kid

What did I miss? Defensive? Where?

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 09:29:45 AM
Yeah, that one's pretty silly.

Hey, phrodo -- what grade are you in? And why all the name-calling if not because you're a deeply angry person?

I'm not mad -- I just dislike you because you think you are better than everyone and exhibit pedophile behavior. Stop asking what grade I'm in -- that's just WAY fucking creepy. I told you I don't swing your way and am too old for you. But of course you have a reading comprehension disorder so I have to keep telling you everything over and over ... what a fucktard. You and vagtard are a perfect pair.

Oh -- so now you're sensitive and don't want to post your ridicule for all to see on facebook? LOL - since you are so stupid -- you can send him a message on facebook - just click the message link. Dumbass bitch. It's a fucking wonder that you can get dressed in the morning. Or does your mommy still dress you?

Stay away from the grade schools and burn your white van with "Free Candy" written on the side. Pedophile bitch. Too bad vagtard can't keep you satisfied.  ::)

Waco Kid

I guess I need to remind you that I'm asking what grade you're in as an implication that you come off as very immature.

Again -- you can ridicule, but have a problem with what you see as me ridiculing Leo? 1) you can't have it both ways, and 2) When have I ridiculed Leo? I'm pointing out my disappointment with his mispronunciations. How is that ridiculing? I'm sorry you're having trouble thinking clearly.

You've already "pointed out" that you're not mad. I have to wonder why you keep insisting on this point. Do you remember my Shakespeare reference? Did you understand it? I can explain it to you, if you like.

I thought about messaging Leo on FB like you can with friends, but figured that wasn't available for a fan page. Thanks for having me check it. I've left Leo a message. Hope he gets it.

And I wish you luck with your problem, which is clearly not an anger problem because you've told me so several times.  ;D

b_dubb

phrodo be trippin. playing the pedo card and shizz

Waco Kid

LOL.  :D

In other news... I just heard back from Dark Matter News on Facebook. We'll see how it unfolds, but so far, the dialogue is... disappointing, shall we say? I sure hope it's some intern Leo can fire, rather than Leo. Doesn't bode well for a professional outfit.

DynamoHum

I just saw Leo's dramallamadingdong status on Facebook saying he is no longer the producer of news on Midnight in the Desert. Anyone have the skinny? Will this jeopardise the satellite stuff that Arthas going on?

I'll be sat here with my lawn chair waiting.

zeebo

He did prononuce the website LiveStrong with a long i.  That just don't make sense dude.  But whatever, I think the segment is basically entertaining, so I can live with that.

However, lately there have been some Noory-level gruesome tales that I could do without.

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 01:17:54 PM
LOL.  :D

In other news... I just heard back from Dark Matter News on Facebook. We'll see how it unfolds, but so far, the dialogue is... disappointing, shall we say? I sure hope it's some intern Leo can fire, rather than Leo. Doesn't bode well for a professional outfit.

So in other news you were basically told by Leo that you are a hypercritical fucktard and to go pound sand. LOL!!! Disappointing you shall say -- hilarious I will continue to say.  ;D  Hate to break it to you Francis but when your feeble brain manages to fart out a few thoughts ... the rest of the world is not obligated to agree with your perverted nitpicking.  ::)

Just because I think you're a pretentious, holier-than-thou child-molesting prick -- that does not make me immature. In my humble opinion it just means that I am just being my normal, extremely perceptive self. I just "call 'em like I see 'em". :P 

And as I see it -- you're just a perverted, pompous, worthless, whiny, Wacko Bitch. So again ... kindly fuck off.  :)

phrodo

Well apparently (from his facebook posts) Leo is done with DMN over a continuing issue with Keith Rowland. Evidently Keith is creating undue drama over something. Looks like Leo is ready to launch his own competing network. He's told Art it's either him or Keith -- so we all know where that's headed. Wonder how that will affect MiTD on Leo's Nexus distribution network? Oct 1 was just yesterday.... hmmm. Fucking lovely.

Hey Wacko are you Keith's sockpuppet? Regardless are you happy now bitch?

b_dubb

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=790316741078589&id=734522103324720

This is unfortunate. DMN was fun despite Leo's odd pronunciation. I have a sneaking suspicion that Keith might be a little overworked. Hire some people to help.

Waco Kid

OMIGOD. This is too funny. The best word I can think of to describe DMN/Leo is unprofessional.

1) The consistently worst pronunciation of common terms that I've ever heard, let alone on a nationally distributed radio program.

2) An adolescent reply to my inquiry about the poor pronuncation via the DMN FB page messaging channel.

3) An adolescent remark about Keith Rowland upon exiting MITD.

Sounds like he got what he deserved. And I can't help but wonder if we weren't a part of that.

zmbabwe

This is the most vicious thread I've seen in a long time, and I've been reading the International Flat Earth Research Society boards recently!

Waco Kid

Quote from: phrida on October 02, 2015, 08:14:18 PM...are you happy now bitch?

Very much so. Thank you for caring, phrida. And before I go, may I compliment you on your unibrow.

You and Leo can walk off into the sunset, hand in hand, fumbling over each others' names. Art and the rest of us are free at last. And you thought this thread was a bad idea. How many times can you be wrong in one thread? It boggles the mind.

And thank you, also, for your support. We did it. Together, we did it. Me with the reasoned concern. You showing the world that Leo and his supporters are just not ready for prime time. Seventh grade home ec, maybe. Prime time, not so much.

Quote from: phrida on October 02, 2015, 08:14:18 PM...you're just a perverted, pompous, worthless, whiny, Wacko Bitch.

That's Waco Bitch, bitch. My work is done here.  Aloha. 8)

VegasI15

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 09:01:05 PM
OMIGOD. This is too funny. The best word I can think of to describe DMN/Leo is unprofessional.

Sounds like this whole thread.  Since you consider yourself an expert radio professional, it would be no harm to tell us who you "really" are, correct?  Let me guess perhaps you are Wolfman Jack or Allan Freed?  Roger Carroll?  No couldn't be, those guys were too professional and nice.  Maybe you are Sally Jesse Raphael, that would be funny.

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 09:01:05 PM

1) The consistently worst pronunciation of common terms that I've ever heard, let alone on a nationally distributed radio program.

2) An adolescent reply to my inquiry about the poor pronuncation via the DMN FB page messaging channel.

3) An adolescent remark about Keith Rowland upon exiting MITD.

Sounds like he got what he deserved. And I can't help but wonder if we weren't a part of that.

Your delusions of grandeur are sadly mis-placed. Even though you have only been a member here since last year -- you pick now to activate your tirade on Leo (that's not THREE months - haven't learned to count yet either stupid bitch) and OVER two-thirds of your posts have been fixated on Leo in this thread you started -- I sincerely doubt that your perpetual complaining has even been a miniscule pimple on Leo's ass. So again -- get over yourself bitch. Unless you are indeed Keith's sockpuppet - shut your pie-hole bitch. And don't even think that you and a few of your circle-jerk pals have enough pull to influence Leo's decision ... that is again -- unless you are Leo's sockpuppet. And if you are -- then Keith is the one who is unprofessional.

It's not like Keith has been acting like a whiny bitch before either. He's had run-ins with both MV and Art too recently. I understand you are under a lot of stress Keith/Wacko .. but maybe hire some qualified help?

Waco Kid

So, here's how it went with me and Leo, today via FB chat:

Quote2:35pm
WK
I enjoy Dark Matter News, but am frequently distracted by the pronunciation errors. Is there a way that Leo could perhaps check on pronunciations that he's unsure of before recording his news casts? Or are there other news readers available? I worked ten years in radio and would be happy to apply. Thanks.

10/2, 2:36pm
Dark Matter News
Well stop listening

2:55pm
WK
I do fast-forward through it, usually. But, I'd really rather enjoy it. I must say, I'm surprised at the unprofessional tone of your reply. Is this Leo? Do you think this is a better solution than actually improving pronunciation habits? I intentionally left this off the public FB page out of respect. I guess I was hoping for a more respectful response.

And that was it. I guess he knew the end was near. He musta been burning all the oil wells on his way out of The Desert. He probably took office supplies home. And that's just not nice.

Waco Kid

Quote from: VegasI15 on October 02, 2015, 09:23:56 PM
Sounds like this whole thread.  Since you consider yourself an expert radio professional, it would be no harm to tell us who you "really" are, correct?  Let me guess perhaps you are Wolfman Jack or Allan Freed?  Roger Carroll?  No couldn't be, those guys were too professional and nice.  Maybe you are Sally Jesse Raphael, that would be funny.

Well, if you paid me to type this stuff, I'd adopt a more professional tone. Until then...  ;)

I never made it big. You would not have heard of me unless you were around suburban Chicago in the late 80s/early 90s. My real name would mean as much as my avatar name. Which is not much.  ;D

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 09:21:28 PM
Very much so. Thank you for caring, phrida. And before I go, may I compliment you on your unibrow.

You and Leo can walk off into the sunset, hand in hand, fumbling over each other names. Art and the rest of us are free at last. And you thought this thread was a bad idea. How many times can you be wrong in one thread? It boggles the mind.

And thank you, also, for your support. We did it. Together, we did it. Me with the reasoned concern. You showing the world that Leo and his supporters are just not ready for prime time. Seventh grade home ec, maybe. Prime time, not so much.

That's Waco Bitch, bitch. My work is done here.  Aloha. 8)

Your delusions of grandeur are even more serious than I suspected. And your projections of sexual fantasies are more like you and your boyfriend vagtard. Your fantasies are as fucked up as your pretzel logic. You are one seriously fucked up individual. Reasoned concern? Delusional much?

Fine -- go away thinking you have won... whatever helps you sleep at night -- and I don't care if you don't go away mad...  just go away. Bitch.

Seems so.  From here... http://darkmatternews.com/goodbye-now-dmn-will-back/

QuoteI’m sorry to say that Dark Matter News is on temporary hiatus. The program will return in radio syndication very soon. If you’re looking for someone to blame â€" it’s Keith Rowland. Three months of his hatefulness is all I could stand. So please pardon the interruption â€" we’ll be back on many more radio stations in better time slots soon. Tonight’s program is a rerun as was last night’s. This will be the final MITD Dark Matter News broadcast.

I have made it clear to Art that I would gladly return â€" but its a Rowland or me situation.  So if you want Dark Matter News to continue on Midnight in The Desert â€" email artbell@knye.com

phrodo

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 09:36:48 PM
Well, if you paid me to type this stuff, I'd adopt a more professional tone. Until then...  ;)

I never made it big. You would not have heard of me. My real name would mean as much as my avatar name. Which is not much.  ;D

Aha - therein lies the jealousy and pathological hatred. Never made it big and jealous of someone who has. Envy. One of The Seven. That's just sad. Bitch.   :-\

VegasI15

Quote from: Waco Kid on October 02, 2015, 09:36:48 PM

I never made it big. You would not have heard of me. My real name would mean as much as my avatar name. Which is not much.  ;D

;D Fair enough.  I'll just mark it up as you really disliking his delivery style. I'm sure Phrodo was really looking forward to calling you Sally though.  :D :D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: demosthenes131 on October 02, 2015, 09:39:46 PM
Seems so.  From here... http://darkmatternews.com/goodbye-now-dmn-will-back/

My immediate response is a shoulder shrug, I was neither pro nor con to Ashcraft and his "news".  Truth be known, when listening live to MITD I often used the DMN segments as an opportunity to hit the head and/or catch-up on posts on the live show thread.  Guess I'll have to take a leak during green roofing and miracle back treatment spots now. Would MITD without DMN clear some time for additional commericals if Art wishes to make that concession for more terrestrial stations?

On the other hand, Ashcraft's comments relative to Keith Rowland are intriguing.  I wouldn't know the guy if I saw him, nor have I every had any dealings, direct or indirect, with him.  We know, however, Art and Keith have had a rocky relationship.  Remember it wasn't that long ago Art told us he and Keith were parting ways (again?) and the then in-the-works MITD project seemed to be in danger.  I've also read some very nasty posts from other 'gabbers here about Rowland.  So now we read Leo's comments.  What's the deal with the guy?

norland2424

Does leo really think Art would throw away a radio network for his shitty news program haha ;D.

Waco Kid

Quote from: VegasI15 on October 02, 2015, 09:43:07 PM
;D Fair enough.  I'll just mark it up as you really disliking his delivery style. I'm sure Phrodo was really looking forward to calling you Sally though.  :D :D

You are correct on all counts, sir.  :)