• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 11:03:35 PM
No because your shrinking from him is the victory he's looking for and just encourages him to keep going.  ;)

Generally speaking, don't feed trolls.  It's what they want

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 19, 2017, 09:17:14 PM
I did listen to it, most of it is very good. But like all politicians (and yes CoS is a political position) there is some political BS to save his boss in there too

Him attacking the congresswoman about making it political when his boss was the first to make it political when he had to brag for himself and of course he can never do that without trying to tear others down and lying about what previous Presidents did.

He was also critical of the congresswoman listening in, when it was the family who decided to use a speaker phone for all to listen. BTW how many of Trump babysitters at the WH was listening in also.

Do I even have to get started with the whole "Women were sacred" as he's insulting the congresswoman and his boss has been quoted about grabbing Puss and bleeding from wherever.

Asswipe Obama and his tranny ''wife'' did an outstanding job of setting race relations back decades.  He should be tried for treason and hung, his party shunned and disbanded, his toadies tried for their crimes, and the media outlets that abetted it all ignored and ultimately sent into bankruptcy and oblivion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 01:30:59 AM
Generally speaking, don't feed trolls.  It's what they want

It's a strategy that doesn't work. Worthy posters stop posting and then it's only trolls like faggotpants.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 09:21:57 PM
The guy basically tells you (and others like you) to your face You're being a douchebag. Please stop it. And your response is He's just saying that to protect Trump. Confirmation bias confirmed!  :D

Criticizing Trump makes a person a douchebag?  Wow talk about being a sensitive loser.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 19, 2017, 07:55:22 PM
Dubya really shat on Donny John today.  Best speech Dubya ever made.

The Bush family is known for staying quiet when the Ds are attacking them, attacking any Republican or Conservative policies, and are out there pushing their own destructive agenda.  The Bushes don't speak ill of others often, but when they do it's always Conservatives or Conservative policies.  Always.  Same with many of the other Establishment Republicans.  McCain, Goober Graham, McConnell - tons more.

I don't pay much attention to what most of them say so I can't list all of them, but it's ridiculous.  The same people who campaign as Conservatives at home, then do the opposite when they get to DC.  You know, the same folks who are sitting on their hands and not getting anything done instead of passing the agenda they ran on for the past eight years, and that got Trump elected.

The Bush family define the Republican inside the beltway party establishment.  It's why ''Jeb'' didn't get the nomination.  Chris Christy is another one.  So is Mitch Romney. 

Bush I was elected to continue the Reagan Revolution.  Instead he did everything he could to distance himself.  Unsurprisingly, he was fired and lost to a nobody after one term.  Dispite decades of evidence suggesting otherwise, the Bush family believes continuing to extend a hand across the aisle will eventually lead to positive results.  Or so they say.  Maybe they think the family legacy will be viewed positively down the road, or just enjoy hanging out with the Clintons.  Who really knows. 

Just two more examples, these from ''W''.  Obama blamed him for all his own failures just about every day for eight years.  Eight years of ''Blame Bush''.  Did W ever say a word, or send out his surogates to do so?  No.  But he's happy enough to attack Trump now. 

#2, Hurricane Katrina.  FEMA's job is to provide the support and relief the local authorities request.  The local authorities are supposted to acess the damage, do what they can, tell FEMA what else is needed, and ask for assistance.  The incompetent Democrat mayor of New Orleans, and the incompetent Democrat Governor of Louisiana were a clown act.  Not only did they not do the basics on their end, they had no idea what to even request.  Of course it was a disaster.  100% their fault.  And of course the Democrats and the media decided W was to blame.  He didn't even try to defend himself, he just hunkered down and took it.

Ok, a third example.  When they finally found WMDs in Iraq, he didn't put it out there after having been savagely attacked for ''lying'' for years.  He didn't throw it all back in their faces, and instead told his people to just move on. 

It's fine to be a gentleman, but allowing these sorts of lies to remain unchallenged ends up getting destructive clowns like Berock Obama elected.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 02:07:41 AM
Criticizing Trump makes a person a douchebag?  Wow talk about being a sensitive loser.

Try to follow along and take things in the context of which they're discussed, you ginormous tool.  ::)

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 02:07:41 AM
Criticizing Trump makes a person a douchebag?...

In this case, that Congresswoman is way out of line, so yes

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 10:27:50 PM

Has he been accused of rape by anyone?  Have any of them written a book about it or is there a suit pending?  Who has he paid off?  Tell us all about.

Yes, there are lawsuits pending of sexual assault not of rape.  Trump is trying to have them dismissed by claiming executive privilege.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 02:12:17 AM
In this case, that Congresswoman is way out of line, so yes

Nothing she said was out of line at all.  You're just a mentally challenged hopeless retard who believes that every Republican is good and every Democrat is bad.  You have no capacity to say anything intelligent.  Please do the world a favor and leave it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 02:16:10 AM
Nothing she said was out of line at all.  You're just a mentally challenged hopeless retard who believes that every Republican is good and every Democrat is bad.  You have no capacity to say anything intelligent.  Please do the world a favor and leave it.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 01:51:57 AM
It's a strategy that doesn't work. Worthy posters stop posting and then it's only trolls like faggotpants.

You are correct.  The brilliant economists George Akerloff described this in his research on the 'used lemon' problem.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 02:19:26 AM
You are correct.  The brilliant economists George Akerloff described this in his research on the 'used lemon' problem.

Yeah, I'm sure you're very familiar with "used lemons," faggot.  ::)

That Congresswoman has a terrible record when it comes to supporting the military, and supporting veterans.  To the point of voting against burial coverage and death benefits for widows.  Yet there she was in that car on the way to a service so she could preen in front of the cameras.  She took what should have been a private moment, and decided to politicize it.  The way the Democrats and the Left always try to politiicze everything.  And not surprisingly, you think that is perfectly acceptable.

Do you for even a moment believe she didn't decide to twist what was said so she could pile on Trump and elevate her own profile?  Of course you do, because you have a mental deficiency that doesn't allow you to discern this type of information.  That she made this about herself, and decided to intentionally trash Trump in the process - knowing the fake news media would support her without question - is beyond your ability to comprehend and process, as is most human interaction. 

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 02:29:53 AM
That Congresswoman has a terrible record when it comes to supporting the military, and supporting veterans.  To the point of voting against burial coverage and death benefits for widows.  Yet there she was in that car on the way to a service so she could preen in front of the cameras.  She took what should have been a private moment, and decided to politicize it.  The way the Democrats and the Left always try to politiicze everything.  And not surprisingly, you think that is perfectly acceptable.

Do you for even a moment believe she didn't decide to twist what was said so she could pile on Trump and elevate her own profile?  Of course you do, because you have a mental deficiency that doesn't allow you to discern this type of information.  That she made this about herself, and decided to intentionally trash Trump in the process - knowing the fake news media would support her without question - is beyond your ability to comprehend and process, as is most human interaction.

These are the facts, hopeless retard, though I know they can't penetrate your 'mind' (How can something penetrate something that doesn't exist?)

1.Trump lied "Mr Trump said: “The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls, a lot of them didn’t make calls.”  He then mentioned Chief of Staff Kelly "who Per normal protocol, Mr Kelly and his wife would not have been the family members to receive the initial call from Mr Obama. It would have been the younger Mr Kelly's wife."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-general-kelly-us-president-fallen-soldiers-barack-obama-white-house-a8005611.html

2.Wilson, was obviously unhappy that Trump politicized this situation and decided to respond.

Contrary to your idiocy, Wilson was in the car because:
The deceased soldier was an alumnus of the 5,000 Role Models of Excellence Project, a mentoring program Wilson started for youths pursuing military careers among other fields. So were his brothers. One received a full scholarship to Bethune Cookman College and the other is training to become a firefighter.

Wilson's connection to the family goes back at least one generation. She told CNN that she was the principal of a school that Johnson's father attended.

These relationships were part of why Wilson was with the family â€" not just because she was “a member of Congress.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/what-john-kelly-got-wrong-about-rep-frederica-wilson-and-the-johnson-family/?utm_term=.e4f2a4e8a992

3.Chief of Staff Kelly not only did not dispute that Trump said that, he even virtually repeated it, just in a more classy way:
Said Kelly: “He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that one percent. He knew what the possibilities were, because we were at war.”

As to your retarded comments about 'fake news', well, you are a hopeless retard, so I can't expect anything else from you.

Also, I note you are still trying to copy what I say about you, and you usually use the terms incorrectly.  Again, it's not a surprise that a brain dead hopeless retard such as you wouldn't be able to engineer an original thought.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 02:27:07 AM
Yeah, I'm sure you're very familiar with "used lemons," faggot.  ::)

George Akerlof (just one 'f' apparently)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Market_for_Lemons
"The Market for Lemons: Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism" is a 1970 paper, by the economist George Akerlof which examines how the quality of goods traded in a market can degrade in the presence of information asymmetry between buyers and sellers, leaving only "lemons" behind. In American slang, a lemon is a car that is found to be defective only after it has been bought.

Although there isn't a case of 'asymmetrical information' here, I think the concept of the bad commenters chasing out the good commenters is relatively similar.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:00:55 AM

Dr, why did you change your avatar already? it's not Halloween yet.

Swishypants

LOL! You get what you give with me. Be a dick; I'll bury you. Be nice; I'll dance with you. Dr. Mexican is next. :)

136 or 142

As far as I can tell, Myeshia Johnson backed up what Representative Wilson claimed that Trump said, and also that she was pleased that Wilson went public.  So, clearly the person disrespecting her husband's death was Trump who politicized his phone call and then lied about what he said.

The mother of the slain soldier also agrees that the sleazy, deranged Donald Trump disrespected her son:
Mother of slain soldier La David Johnson: Donald Trump disrespected us

https://www.salon.com/2017/10/18/mother-of-slain-soldier-david-johnson-donald-trump-disrespected-us/

So, those are the facts and (except I'm not sure if Myeshia Johnson was pleased that Representative Wilson went public with what Trump told her.) So, anybody who defends Trump over this is disrespecting this Gold Star Family and is both unpatriotic and un-American.

This reply on that article is 100% correct:
His base will love that he didn't bother to pronounce those black-sounding names and that he couldn't care less about some black female's feelings. They get orgasms over this stuff. The only thing he knows how to do is to pander to the base of the Republican party which is just as sadistic and racist as he is.

Kidnostad3

Nothing she said was out of line at all.  You're just a mentally challenged hopeless retard who believes that every Republican is good and every Democrat is bad.  You have no capacity to say anything intelligent.  Please do the world a favor and leave it.

It’s statements like this that lead people to believe that there are no democrats who are good people.  My personal opinion is that there is a handful of decent democrats widely dispersed in the country’s interior.  The rest are assholes.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 01:39:29 AM
Asswipe Obama and his tranny ''wife''

This, of course, coming from the man who threw a hissy fit because I didn't show enough reverence to a former county sheriff.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10502.msg1114257#msg1114257

I would take you much more seriously if you weren't such a hypocrite all the time.

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 07:53:50 AM

It’s statements like this that lead people to believe that there are no democrats who are good people.  My personal opinion is that there is a handful of decent democrats widely dispersed in the country’s interior.  The rest are assholes.

You'd know all about assholes every time you look at yourself in the mirror.

Is this you?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 08:03:06 AM
You'd know all about assholes every time you look at yourself in the mirror.

Is this you?

And you’re still a big poo poo head.

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 08:15:26 AM
And you’re still a big poo poo head.

On a more serious note, if the Johnson family complains about the call being made public by Representative Wilson, I'll agree she did something wrong, otherwise I think it's pretty clear this was nothing but dishonest deflection by Chief of Staff Kelly to try to turn the direction away from President Trump disrespecting the soldier who died in combat and lying about the actions of previous Presidents.  It really isn't Kelly's place to tell the Wilson family what they should and should not be offended by or find to be 'sacred.'

You have either fallen for this cynical misdirection or you are deliberately enabling it.  Either way, you are a party to a President who has disrespected a fallen soldier.  Very unpatriotic of you, sleazebag.

It's also coming out that Chief of Staff Kelly has a hate-on for Representative Wilson for some reason and has been spreading lies about her for a number of years.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 04:14:22 AM
LOL! You get what you give with me. Be a dick; I'll bury you. Be nice; I'll dance with you. Dr. Mexican is next. :)

You keep saying that. It's VERY threatening.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 08:21:15 AM
On a more serious note, if the Johnson family complains about the call being made public by Representative Wilson, I'll agree she did something wrong, otherwise I think it's pretty clear this was nothing but dishonest deflection by Chief of Staff Kelly to try to turn the direction away from President Trump disrespecting the soldier who died in combat and lying about the actions of previous Presidents.  It really isn't Kelly's place to tell the Wilson family what they should and should not be offended by or find to be 'sacred.'

You have either fallen for this cynical misdirection or you are deliberately enabling it.  Either way, you are a party to a President who has disrespected a fallen soldier.  Very unpatriotic of you, sleazebag.

It's also coming out that Chief of Staff Kelly has a hate-on for Representative Wilson for some reason and has been spreading lies about her for a number of years.

It's also coming out that you're a Canadian commie busybody who's not happy unless you're telling other people what to think and do. There's really no bigger form of scumbag in the world. Get a fucking hobby!  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 08:29:05 AM
It's also coming out that you're a Canadian commie busybody who's not happy unless you're telling other people what to think and do. There's really no bigger form of scumbag in the world. Get a fucking hobby!  ::)

How are you any different other than you're not Canadian (I assume you're not Canadian)?  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 08:31:27 AM
How are you any different other than you're not Canadian (I assume you're not Canadian)?  ::)

I believe in live and let live and I'm not constantly trying to crawl up other's assholes to prove what bad people they are and what a good person I am, which is all you and your ilk do. It's fucking annoying and makes you a useless, worthless person in my mind.