• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
Thank God we live in America where you can be a Dickdr, I can be a paladin, others can be libs, dems, Repubs, etc.

I can get down with that...except today's lib isn't just trying to pull us to the left, they're trying to pull us apart. Some establishment Republicans too. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 21, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
You're stupid.

The gloves are off.  Tillison, Dowd and McMaster are out.  Pompeyo gets a promotion and Haspell, DeGenova and Bolton are in. Trump is replacing poodles with Pitt Bulls.  No more Mr. Nice Guy. 

Trump needs to veto this bill.  It has regulations that would forbid senior citizens from buying a gun.  WRONG.  WRONG. WRONG.  That is just one fault of the bill and there are many.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 22, 2018, 05:49:10 PM
Trump needs to veto this bill.  It has regulations that would forbid senior citizens from buying a gun.  WRONG.  WRONG. WRONG.  That is just one fault of the bill and there are many.
Agree, the bill is a total abortion.  Flush it and stand strong.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 22, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Unconstitutional but liberals don't care

Quote from: ItsOver on March 22, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
Agree, the bill is a total abortion.  Flush it and stand strong.

The bill is an outrage.  The Democrats love it too.  Paul Ryan needs to step down as Speaker.  If this travesty is signed, I may not be able to vote for the lesser of two evils the next time around because there will be no such thing as a lesser of two evils.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhACKJx5CAY

I also agree with Dershowitz that special counsels should be outlawed.  Why do I not recall a special counsel before the Watergate era?  We had numerous scandals previously but no special counsel that I can recall.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Let's talk about real crimes and misdemeanors.  The special counsel is unconstitutional. There is nothing in the Constitution that legitimizes a special counsel.  That is not part of the system of checks and balances.

ItsOver

You're on a roll, 21st.  Too bad D.C is trying to fook us over in so many ways.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 05:06:53 PM
I can get down with that...except today's lib isn't just trying to pull us to the left, they're trying to pull us apart. Some establishment Republicans too. ;)
Today's lib = commie traitor

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on March 22, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
Today's lib = commie traitor

And establishment Republican = commie traitor ;)

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 22, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhACKJx5CAY

I also agree with Dershowitz that special counsels should be outlawed.  Why do I not recall a special counsel before the Watergate era?  We had numerous scandals previously but no special counsel that I can recall.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Let's talk about real crimes and misdemeanors.  The special counsel is unconstitutional. There is nothing in the Constitution that legitimizes a special counsel.  That is not part of the system of checks and balances.
He had some good arguments.  However, his main point was that "we should have appointed a bipartisan / non-partisan commission like they do in England and Israel."  So, I guess the question is- does that option presently exist in the US?  He does not say "like they used to do", or "like they could do".  He says "like they do in England and Israel" which leads me to believe that it either has never been done in the US, or that it is not constitutional.

It sounds like he agrees that you cannot have a political hack deciding what to do.  He is concerned that you have a situation in the US where the attorneys general is "both an adviser to the president and the chief prosecution officer."  So he offers an alternative in the form of a commission. It is a fair observation and recommendation.  He just does not tell us if it would be allowed or accepted.

I agree with him, and I think that most people would.  The special prosecutor is a crock.  However, until the process is changed and your do not have a political hack having the final word, I really don't know what the options are. 

***I also have to wonder in today's climate of extremes how many people would accept the findings of a "non partisan / bi Partisan commission".  I would think that if they issued a finding that people disagreed with that people would scream from the highest rooftop that the commission was stacked against them, that it was filled with (republicans or democrats) and could not possibly have been fair.  I suppose at least it is a group rather than a "special prosecutor" and their mandate may be modified...

ACE of CLUBS

Stupid video lemming ....
Stupid ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
Stupid video lemming ....
Stupid ....

No one cares what you think. You're completely alone. :D

Gd5150

Quote from: WOTR on March 23, 2018, 12:34:22 AM
He had some good arguments.  However, his main point was that "we should have appointed a bipartisan / non-partisan commission like they do in England and Israel."  So, I guess the question is- does that option presently exist in the US?  He does not say "like they used to do", or "like they could do".  He says "like they do in England and Israel" which leads me to believe that it either has never been done in the US, or that it is not constitutional.

If the Mueller witch hunt were about Russian “meddling” in the election then they would have appointed a bipartisan commission. Like we did after 911, and the Space Shuttle Challenger, and the JFK assasination.

Of course the Mueller witch hunt has always been about getting Trump. There has never been a single piece of evidence of collusion. And even if there were, there is no federal law banning collusion. The entire special investigation is a complete sham cooked up by the demokkkrat party, demokkkkrat media, and republican establishment. And the only time we hear about it investigating Russian meddling is when someone reminds us of the fact that there is ZERO evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

The funniest part is they’re not even investigating “meddling” in the election. Why would they? Russians and other counties have been trying to affect our elections forever. This isn’t news.

The witch hunt has been a complete failure and they’re desperately hoping Trump will fire Mueller so they can use it as an exit strategy. Then they can continue with their unsubstantiated claims forever, despite the fact no evidence has ever existed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 08:13:26 AM
If the Mueller witch hunt were about Russian “meddling” in the election then they would have appointed a bipartisan commission. Like we did after 911, and the Space Shuttle Challenger, and the JFK assasination.

All whitewashes. We really need to get past this fixed idea that politicians from different parties couldn't covertly be on the same side and just pretending in collusion with the news who are helping them pretend for us. WE KNOW THEY ARE DOING EXACTLY THAT AND HAVE BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW!!! ::)

Sorry, Gd, this isn't really directed at you, the rest of your post I greatly agree with. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
All whitewashes. We really need to get past this fixed idea that politicians from different parties couldn't covertly be on the same side and just pretending in collusion with the news who are helping them pretend for us. WE KNOW THEY ARE DOING EXACTLY THAT AND HAVE BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW!!! ::)

Sorry, Gd, this isn't really directed at you, the rest of your post I greatly agree with. ;)

Point was, this has never been about getting to the bottom of the meddling in the election. It’s about getting Trump.

The white washing being done by the Mueller investigation is them covering up the real collusion between Obama/Clinton and the Russians. They go FISA, get authorization to monitor certain “Russia operatives”. And would you imagine that, as soon as the “secret FISA authorization” is approved on “Boris Vladimir Ivan”, he just happens to call Trumps people. Imagine that. The Russians they got FISA warrants on were already friends of the DemoKKKRats. They were chosen specifically because the Obama/Clinton people knew these Russians could be counted on to make contact,
and then boom, now they can leak the American names of those contacted by the Russian friends. And thus starts the leaking and claims of collusion and demokkkrat media orgasms for 18mo.
Unfortunately, there was no collusion, so there’s no evidence of collusion.

It’s all a waste of time to distract from the fact the DC establishment is making trillions off the American people. This latest omnibus bill is just another notch in the bed post.

WOTR

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 23, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Of course the Mueller witch hunt has always been about getting Trump. There has never been a single piece of evidence of collusion. And even if there were, there is no federal law banning collusion. The entire special investigation is a complete sham cooked up by the demokkkrat party, demokkkkrat media, and republican establishment. And the only time we hear about it investigating Russian meddling is when someone reminds us of the fact that there is ZERO evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

The funniest part is they’re not even investigating “meddling” in the election. Why would they? Russians and other counties have been trying to affect our elections forever. This isn’t news.

The witch hunt has been a complete failure and they’re desperately hoping Trump will fire Mueller so they can use it as an exit strategy. Then they can continue with their unsubstantiated claims forever, despite the fact no evidence has ever existed.

Thanks.  I genuinely did not know if it had ever been tried before, or if it was a new idea.  Dershowitz seemed to indicate it would be a new approach...  I did like when he said "I'm saying the same thing that I have been saying for 50 years... And Jeffery, you ought to know that.  You used to be my student."  Well worth a laugh.

I't also nice to see somebody who does not change their position and can say the same thing regardless of which party is in.  Too many people suddenly hold different views on "right and wrong" and have different expectations depending on who sits in the white house (on both sides.)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 08:03:17 AM
No one cares what you think. You're completely alone. :D

No one watches your endless 'cut 'n paste' drivel .....
You're completely alone, and still stupid .....