• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 04:46:32 PM
Why are you attacking me?  :'(  Racist!  >:(

We loves to racism, bro! It's ok now. Trump is in POWA'!!!

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 04:47:41 PM
He comes up on local talk shows.  He used to be mayor of Chattanooga which is 80 miles from where I live.  He would have been primaried.  Simple as that.  I don't really delve into Tennessee politics but Corker is a loser.

There had been talk from the Trumptards in Tennessee but I'm not sure of any names being mentioned to run against Corker before Corker decided he'd had enough. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 04:50:41 PM
There had been talk from the Trumptards in Tennessee but I'm not sure of any names being mentioned to run against Corker before Corker decided he'd had enough.

Yes there have.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 04:54:57 PM
Stephen Pincher apparently.  Marsha Blackburn too.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/356589-former-tennessee-rep-enters-race-for-corkers-senate-seat

They've both entered after Corker announced he wouldn't run again.  Pincher might have planned to challenge Corker in a primary but Blackburn certainly would not have.

Swishypants

All faggots! You run Dark Horses now, not known up and comers; the Democrats set that precedent when they convinced Seven of Nine, that she DID NOT sleep her way into the role at the Orgy's. 

Known as the "Weinstien Cooter Maneuver. "

https://youtu.be/PnZmyPVryKw

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 04:57:38 PM
They've both entered after Corker announced he wouldn't run again.  Pincher might have planned to challenge Corker in a primary but Blackburn certainly would not have.

Tell me, o wise one, why do you think Corker chose not to run again?

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

I think he believes he has better things to do with his life than put up with the dysfunction in the United States Senate that appears to not be in no hurry to abate. 
Trump has been President for 9 months now and he has not signed a significant piece of legislation.  His only legislative accomplishment is Gorsuch.  The Republican Congress hasn't even passed a budget yet.

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 03:24:20 PM
See. He does remember. Attack me again, please. Makes me feel special

Edit. Kid is many things but he's no Simon Wiesenthal
Who has been controversial himself over the years, even within the Jewish community.
https://jewishreviewofbooks.com/articles/217/simon-wiesenthal-and-the-ethics-of-history/

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 05:11:42 PM
I think he believes he has better things to do with his life than put up with the dysfunction in the United States Senate that appears to not be in no hurry to abate. 
Trump has been President for 9 months now and he has not signed a significant piece of legislation.  His only legislative accomplishment is Gorsuch.  The Republican Congress hasn't even passed a budget yet.

You need to read up on the separation of powers.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 05:07:08 PM
We often might know the real reason people decide not to run again: 'wide stance,' an affair, a page incident, health issues, alcohol/drug use, financial shenanigans? Or simply afraid of not being reelected and wants to get out while on top to get lucrative post-office jobs, lobbying, book deal, etc. In a very rare case there could even be a almost fantasy situation where a politician doesn't run again because he promised a single-term or thought he accomplished want he promised. Other times we don't know the real reason as the scandal remains hidden and the politician is 'told' to step down or it will come out.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 05:18:42 PM
You need to read up on the separation of powers.

You need to learn the difference between De Jure and De Facto.

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/5ruGTCKYHUE

This represents all of your stupid political ideas. :)

Swishypants

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHATA FAG! His argument is: "After WWII shit was great, and could have stayed that way, but we didn't do that! We ruined upward mobility and sidelined half the economy! Trump is a chump for wanting to fix that! Don't you LOVE having less than your parents and grandparents for thrice the effort?"  Lets help more people who shit all over us! That's the ticket!!!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 24, 2017, 05:49:16 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHATA FAG! His argument is: "After WWII shit was great, and could have stayed that way, but we didn't do that! We ruined upward mobility and sidelined half the economy! Trump is a chump for wanting to fix that! Don't you LOVE having less than your parents and grandparents for thrice the effort?"

Trump wants to fix that?  The only thing he wants is to increase the wealth of himself and his family (and the ego stroking of getting to say 'I'm the President')

Trump's full quote "I'm going to drain the swamp... and replace it with my own swamp creatures."

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
Trump wants to fix that?  The only thing he wants is to increase the wealth of himself and his family (and the ego stroking of getting to say 'I'm the President')
Trump's full quote "I'm going to drain the swamp and replace it with my own swamp creatures."

More people working for HIGHER wages is the ENGINE of a FIAT monetary system you doofus! 15 minute work weeks for 200K a year is the goal, not doling out slave wages to people that sit at home and set fire to cars!

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2017, 05:49:44 PM
Amazon news says Clinton and DNC paid for the faked "Russian Dossier" (after an unnamed Republican stopped paying.)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.f6c4769bc61a

So what? Politics ain't beanbag.  I'd be surprised if they didn't fund anti Trump research.  That's no different than what Jared Kushner claimed was the reason he spoke to those Russians, except Kushner lied about that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 05:54:05 PM
So what? Politics ain't beanbag.  I'd be surprised if they didn't fund anti Trump research.  That's no different than what Jared Kushner claimed was the reason he spoke to those Russians, except Kushner lied about that.

So they actually colluded with Russia to accuse Trump of collusion with Russia. Got it.

Swishypants

The USA is the most benevolent, kindest, and welcoming society the world has ever seen. No other nation has ever come close. It's time the Blacks said "Thank you" for not being forced back to that shit-hole Africa, and LGBTQ people said "Thank you" for not being hunted down with 4x4's and Baseball Bats, and the Illegals be sent home. They have all mistaken our kindness for weakness and it's time to check that shit! The monopolies must be busted up and cheap loans made available to mainstreet USA. Got a 3 page business plan and 3 character references? You're approved! The family comes first, and the medical and school systems unburdened by freeloaders and communists. That's the way you fix this nation. Unleash the creativity and motivation of the Americans that built this country. If Trump gets even more rich doing it due to increased vacationers in Vegas, then who cares? It's all good baaaaabey!

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 05:59:21 PM
So they actually colluded with Russia to accuse Trump of collusion with Russia. Got it.

You're going to be fired by the FSB if the best you can do is come up with nonsense like that:

From the article:
"Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity."

Nobody in the Clinton campaign colluded with Russia. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 06:02:50 PM
You're going to be fired by the FSB if the best you can do is come up with nonsense like that:

From the article:
"Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity."

Glynis, who were the Russian sources supposed to be for the dossier?

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

Yeah, except HILLARY!!! Uranium buddy!

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 06:05:54 PM
Glynis, who were the Russian sources supposed to be for the dossier?

So, do you collude with America when you do work for Putin on American targets?

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

Selling Condo's and strategic nuclear material are not the same thing dummy!

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 06:07:02 PM

I have my tickets to Vancouver. We can discuss this in person. 

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2017, 06:11:38 PM
I have my tickets to Vancouver. We can discuss this in person.

Sure, where do you want to meet?

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 06:12:16 PM
Sure, where do you want to meet?
Your transportation will be arranged.