• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 03:26:30 PM
I'm not sure I agree with all of that.  There have been a lot of poorly educated people from European countries who scrapped their way to success in America.  I'm sure that has also been the case with many recent African and Asian immigrants as well.

Anecdotal. I want some hard numbers! >:(

Swishypants

The exact piece of mind-control and moment the USA was tasked with ejecting the Marxists. The American people found a refuge from the constant psychological assault from the Commies, and that's all it took to set it off. Your claims of racism have no power anymore witch. :)

https://youtu.be/x_jRQBGKPaA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 24, 2017, 03:46:20 PM
The exact piece of mind-control and moment the USA was tasked with ejecting the Marxists. The American people found a refuge from the constant psychological assault from the Commies, and that's all it took to set it off. Your claims of racism have no power anymore witch. :)

https://youtu.be/x_jRQBGKPaA

Your mom was a commie as well as being a big whore and your dad was a woman.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2017, 03:47:29 PM
Your mom was a commie as well as being a big whore and your dad was a woman.

I LOVE YOU.  8)

Gd5150

That’s more like it. This thread was starting to get interesting there for a second.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 24, 2017, 03:35:32 PM
Penis Huntress confirmed!

I'd have to hunt for yours with a flashlight and magnifying glass

TigerLily

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
again, how did i attack you?

Maybe you were just being surly

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 04:09:22 PM
Maybe you were just being surly

it was just a difference of opinion.  perhaps my tone was misinterpreted, as often happens in written form.  i have no desire to attack you.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

lol.  You really don't want him to take off his pants, do you?  There's a reason he calls himself swishypants.  Dirty underwear.  Or so it has been said.

TigerLily

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 04:24:41 PM
it was just a difference of opinion.  perhaps my tone was misinterpreted, as often happens in written form.  i have no desire to attack you.

It actually made me laugh that you were defending poor little kidnostat from that mean bitch TigerLily

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 04:27:03 PM
lol.  You really don't want him to take off his pants, do you?  ...  :o

Dear God, no!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 04:27:08 PM
It actually made me laugh that you were defending poor little kidnostat from that mean bitch TigerLily

Well, you are a little whimsical in your application of the term racist. You seem to think that's anyone who disagrees with you and if someone challenges your perspective by asking you a reasonable question about it that's them attacking you. Willful bullshit and demagoguery is all the left seems willing and able to do these days.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 02:42:14 PM
an actual conservative would want taxes substantively lowered and the tax code fundamentally reformed.  a conservative would want to unambiguously control immigration.  a conservative would want our enemies to be bluntly warned of the destruction that would ensue in the event they physically attack the usa.  a conservative would want government agencies to be deflated or even eliminated.  a conservative would want a president who fearlessly responds to attacks from the corporate media industrial complex who've scoffed at and lied to the "little people" for generations.  a conservative would want trade deals renegotiated or eliminated if they don't benefit the usa.  i could go on.

a conservative doesn't oppose our only opportunity to meaningfully address these issues just because they can't get past the personality of the guy steering the ship or their own disappointment over losing control of a fucking piece of shit political party.  those who do are permanently discredited in the effort to define "conservatism" for the rest of us, in my opinion.  most of the cuckservatives who think this way are over 55 and are mentally stuck in a 1980s/1990s version of how "conservative" is defined.  they've already built up their nest eggs and "gotten theirs" and don't want any boats rocked, despite their claims otherwise.  they mindlessly advocate for military action against russia (though the USSR no longer exists), they support every trade deal every time because "muh free trade" while accepting a declining standard of living in the USA, and they cower in the face of democrat/msm demonization because it's not "dignified" to do otherwise.

fuck 'em.  they lost and half will be dead in 20 years.

So, Conservatives want taxes lowered at the same time as they want trade deals abrogated, which would result in higher prices.  Well, given that conservatives wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the ass, I can understand the contradiction, but it is still an enormous contradiction.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2017, 04:33:50 PM
Well, you are a little whimsical in your application of the term racist. You seem to think that's anyone who disagrees with you and if someone challenges your perspective by asking you a reasonable question about it that's them attacking you. Willful bullshit and demagoguery is all the left seems willing and able to do these days.  ::)

Racist ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

Sill gettin' laid! Allriiiight!  8)

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Dr. Mindbender confirmed!

136 or 142

Jeff Flake was a goner but Bob Corker almost certainly would have been easily reelected.

Flake Was a Goner

October 24, 2017 at 6:15 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard0 Comments
Jonathan Swan: “Flake was dead. Everybody knew it, including Republican leadership and the NRSC. The public polls showed he was going to lose badly to Kelli Ward and I’m told the internal polling wasn’t much better.”

“The GOP has a commitment to defend incumbents but money is finite, and they’re not about to pour endless amounts of cash into a losing race. Some senior officials, including several people who considered themselves close to Flake, were blindsided by his anti-Trump book.”

Await to see what the third of this triumvirate, Dean Heller of Nevada, does.

Jeff Flake not running again should help the Republicans as it means a more establishment candidate without his negatives can run against the fringe Kelli Ward in the primary.  I think Martha McSally should run.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 04:40:35 PM
Jeff Flake was a goner but Bob Corker almost certainly would have been easily reelected.

Flake Was a Goner

October 24, 2017 at 6:15 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard0 Comments
Jonathan Swan: “Flake was dead. Everybody knew it, including Republican leadership and the NRSC. The public polls showed he was going to lose badly to Kelli Ward and I’m told the internal polling wasn’t much better.”

“The GOP has a commitment to defend incumbents but money is finite, and they’re not about to pour endless amounts of cash into a losing race. Some senior officials, including several people who considered themselves close to Flake, were blindsided by his anti-Trump book.”

Await to see what the third of this triumvirate, Dean Heller of Nevada, does.

Corker is very unpopular around these parts and Tennessee is just up the road a piece.  He would have lost.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 04:42:33 PM
Corker is very unpopular around these parts and Tennessee is just up the road a piece.  He would have lost.

Who would have defeated him?

Also, backs up what I just wrote, although they don't consider Martha McSally to be the obvious person for some reason

Arizona Senate Race Still a ‘Toss Up’

October 24, 2017 at 3:50 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard73 Comments
With Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) announcing he will not run for re-election, the Cook Political Report keeps the Arizona Senate race as a “toss up.”

“Right now, there are more questions than answers. The most important is whether an open seat will attract a first-tier candidate who is acceptable to both establishment and Trump Republicans. Other candidates will undoubtedly get into the race now, but Republicans need one who brings some gravitas and fundraising ability to the contest. Today, the identity of that candidate (or candidates) is not obvious.”

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

I have no earthly idea but someone would have risen through the ranks to challenge him in the primary.  Yeah, A Democrat won't win Tennessee now or in the near future.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 04:44:23 PM
I have no earthly idea but someone would have risen through the ranks.

Not often a person just 'rises through the ranks' to defeat an incumbent U.S Senator.  That you live next to Tennessee and don't know of anybody is pretty telling, I think.  As the saying goes "you can't beat somebody with nobody."

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

Why are you attacking me?  :'(  Racist!  >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

21st! With his love of old records, loose women, Courvoisier, and a fish sandwich.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 04:46:04 PM
Not often a person just 'rises through the ranks' to defeat an incumbent U.S Senator.  That you live next to Tennessee and don't know of anybody is pretty telling, I think.  As the saying goes "you can't beat somebody with nobody."

He comes up on local talk shows.  He used to be mayor of Chattanooga which is 80 miles from where I live.  He would have been primaried.  Simple as that.  I don't really delve into Tennessee politics but Corker is a loser.