• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 02:13:58 PM
Oh yeah. With Hillary we would have criminal investigations, corrupt dealings and constant lying with nothing getting done in Congress.  Oh, wait ...

What you are missing is that the Hilliary/Obama team is responsible for all of it.  The extent of Trump’s crimes is his being impulsive and inarticulate at times.  Compare this to the rogues gallery of bad actors on the left that expands daily.  How can you possibly fail to grasp the fact that the left is sinking by the stern.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 02:29:49 PM
What you are missing is that the Hilliary/Obama team is responsible for all of it.  The extent of Trump’s crimes is his being impulsive and inarticulate at times.  Compare this to the rogues gallery of bad actors on the left that expands daily.  How can you possibly fail to grasp the fact that the left is sinking by the stern.

Hello, racist. Been awhile

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 01:50:11 PM
I know a whiney Twinkie when I see one and that is you in spades.  You have done nothing but rail  against Trump from the jump.  If anything, you’re a  Bush family RHINO.

an actual conservative would want taxes substantively lowered and the tax code fundamentally reformed.  a conservative would want to unambiguously control immigration.  a conservative would want our enemies to be bluntly warned of the destruction that would ensue in the event they physically attack the usa.  a conservative would want government agencies to be deflated or even eliminated.  a conservative would want a president who fearlessly responds to attacks from the corporate media industrial complex who've scoffed at and lied to the "little people" for generations.  a conservative would want trade deals renegotiated or eliminated if they don't benefit the usa.  i could go on.

a conservative doesn't oppose our only opportunity to meaningfully address these issues just because they can't get past the personality of the guy steering the ship or their own disappointment over losing control of a fucking piece of shit political party.  those who do are permanently discredited in the effort to define "conservatism" for the rest of us, in my opinion.  most of the cuckservatives who think this way are over 55 and are mentally stuck in a 1980s/1990s version of how "conservative" is defined.  they've already built up their nest eggs and "gotten theirs" and don't want any boats rocked, despite their claims otherwise.  they mindlessly advocate for military action against russia (though the USSR no longer exists), they support every trade deal every time because "muh free trade" while accepting a declining standard of living in the USA, and they cower in the face of democrat/msm demonization because it's not "dignified" to do otherwise.

fuck 'em.  they lost and half will be dead in 20 years.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 24, 2017, 02:09:08 PM
I've never seen anything like it either.  Insulting and attacking Senators for reasons that provide zero benefit to him and his agenda - Senators whose votes you need down the road - is just asinine.  Same with attacking one's own cabinet members. 

As far as weakening the country though, he can never match Obama.  And Hilary promised nothing but more of the same.

yeah, get that last bit in there so you can keep calling yourself a "consurrrrrrrrvative."

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 01:50:11 PM
...  If anything, you’re a  Bush family RHINO.

Btw it's "RINO". As in Republican In Name Only. At least spell your slurs correctly

chefist

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 02:43:32 PM
yeah, get that last bit in there so you can keep calling yourself a "consurrrrrrrrvative."

Regardless of the excuses of Flake and Corker, they simply know that they will lose in the next primary and want to avoid the embarrassment. Any politician that gets to the Senate will do anything to stay there, and only bow out if they know they will lose the next primary.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 02:37:59 PM
Hello, racist. Been awhile

I have never had the luxury of being a racist; however, if I were young and impressionable in this day and time, I might be persuaded to become one by constantly being falsely accused of being one simply because I’m a white male who is a conservative.  I don’t know if you have noticed but there is an increasing number of those with your skin color who share my views.  Of course, they would all be Uncle Toms/Thomsinas in your eyes who you would dismiss out of hand. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 02:48:13 PM
Btw it's "RINO". As in Republican In Name Only. At least spell your slurs correctly

Oh Puck you!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 02:55:49 PM
I have never had the luxury of being a racist; however, if I were young and impressionable in this day and time, I might be persuaded to become one by constantly being falsely accused of being one simply because I’m a white male who is a conservative.

no shit.  i'm constantly encountering things in the current political sludge that cause me to remark, "i'm not prejudiced against those who don't look like me, but i think this person could change that."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 02:42:14 PM
an actual conservative would want taxes substantively lowered and the tax code fundamentally reformed.  a conservative would want to unambiguously control immigration.  a conservative would want our enemies to be bluntly warned of the destruction that would ensue in the event they physically attack the usa.  a conservative would want government agencies to be deflated or even eliminated.  a conservative would want a president who fearlessly responds to attacks from the corporate media industrial complex who've scoffed at and lied to the "little people" for generations.  a conservative would want trade deals renegotiated or eliminated if they don't benefit the usa.  i could go on.

a conservative doesn't oppose our only opportunity to meaningfully address these issues just because they can't get past the personality of the guy steering the ship or their own disappointment over losing control of a fucking piece of shit political party.  those who do are permanently discredited in the effort to define "conservatism" for the rest of us, in my opinion.  most of the cuckservatives who think this way are over 55 and are mentally stuck in a 1980s/1990s version of how "conservative" is defined.  they've already built up their nest eggs and "gotten theirs" and don't want any boats rocked, despite their claims otherwise.  they mindlessly advocate for military action against russia (though the USSR no longer exists), they support every trade deal every time because "muh free trade" while accepting a declining standard of living in the USA, and they cower in the face of democrat/msm demonization because it's not "dignified" to do otherwise.

fuck 'em.  they lost and half will be dead in 20 years.

I don’t care what they say about you MV, you are a gentleman, a scholar and a judge of fine horseflesh.  Post often.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 02:55:49 PM
I have never had the luxury of being a racist; however, if I were young and impressionable in this day and time, I might be persuaded to become one by constantly being falsely accused of being one simply because I’m a white male who is a conservative.  I don’t know if you have noticed but there is an increasing number of those with your skin color who share my views.  Of course, they would all be Uncle Toms/Thomsinas in your eyes who you would dismiss out of hand.

Your mind is like a steel sieve. I remember your posts quoting white supremacists sites concerning the genetic superiority of white people even if you don't pretend not to

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 03:05:16 PM
Your mind is like a steel sieve. I remember your posts quoting white supremacists sites concerning the genetic superiority of white people even if you don't

All human beings are racist snowflake. It's a tribal invocation that is hardwired into the primitive part of the human brain. It's what you do with those impulses that make you a decent person, or one that needs more security and love in your life. Your Marxist World failed long ago, and guilt is a weapon with short legs to people who know better.

Your mind is like a steel sieve. I remember your posts quoting white supremacists sites concerning the genetic superiority of white people even if you don't

We have had a lot of racist white supremacists on bellgab in recent years but I don't remember Kid being one of them.

MV/Liberace!

show us the posts and attack him for the specific messages they contain rather than attack him based on your own characterization of some website and his willingness to "quote" something from it.  i'll bet the simon wiesenthal center has quoted nazis in the course of arguing a point.  it's how a quote is being used that matters, not the fact that it was used or its source.

Kidnostad3

And I stand by those posts as verifiable.  The point I was making is that we are lowering the countries collective IQ by importing people who are not equipped intellectually, culturally or educationally to compete in our society.  If you identify with that group and take it personally, that’s on you. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 03:02:27 PM
I don’t care what they say about you MV, you are a gentleman, a scholar and a judge of fine horseflesh.  Post often.

thx mang.  turbo mode engaged.

TigerLily

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 03:11:23 PM
show us the posts and attack him for the specific messages they contain rather than attack him based on your own characterization of some website and his willingness to "quote" something from it.  i'll bet the simon wiesenthal center has quoted nazis in the course of arguing a point.  it's how a quote is being used that matters, not the fact that it was used or its source.

Yeah. Because you're all about truth and justice at Bellgab. I'm sure he remembers his own cherished prejudices

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
And I stand by those posts as verifiable.  The point I was making is that we are lowering the countries collective IQ by importing people who are not equipped intellectually, culturally or educationally to compete in our society.  If you identify with that group and take it personally, that’s on you.

Good for you, kid. I have more respect for people who own up to their biases than pretend to be pure as the driven snowflake

TigerLily

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

See. He does remember. Attack me again, please. Makes me feel special

Edit. Kid is many things but he's no Simon Wiesenthal

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 03:20:34 PM
Yeah. Because you're all about truth and justice at Bellgab. I'm sure he remembers his own cherished prejudices

You bet I do.  I have always hated mincemeat pie and hypocrites.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 03:11:39 PM

I'm not sure I agree with all of that.  There have been a lot of poorly educated people from European countries who scrapped their way to success in America.  I'm sure that has also been the case with many recent African and Asian immigrants as well.

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 03:23:02 PM
Good for you, kid. I have more respect for people who own up to their biases than pretend to be pure as the driven snowflake

Then you will have no problem owning up to the fact that you lust penis, and have been going through a drought of it the last few years?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 03:20:34 PM

lady, i don't know you or care at all what you think of me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:24:36 PM
Um, you`re missing the big picture here. He is a DISASTER. Flake just resigned on the Senate floor with a scathing rebuke of  Trump and his lies and deceit and behavior.

I`ve never seen anything like this. There will be more resignations to come. More harsh words. Unbelievable.

Trump wont last another year. This is weakening our country immensely.

Good riddance to globalist Flake! He's resigning because he knows he has no chance of winning another election. He, like Corker is just trying to get a couple shots in on his way out the door. The fact that you're still in Chicken Little level hysterics over Trump just confirms that I made the right choice, snowflake. Now, beat it! Your Playdough awaits.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 03:24:20 PM
See. He does remember. Attack me again, please. Makes me feel special

how did i attack you?

TigerLily

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 03:29:25 PM
lady, i don't know you or care at all what you think of me.

Obviously

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

That is not a prejudice it’s a recognition of fact.  As I have pointed out in previous posts, I have had black friends who are demonstrably smarter than I and one’s IQ is not the total measure of a human worth.  It’s not about you.