• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 23, 2017, 11:55:36 AM
It really depends on how you define “fail”. Carter was a failure because he set out to help better America and he failed completely. He weakened the office, the economy, foreign policy, and the country.

Obama is an American hating Marxist pig who was elected by those who agree with him, and those who too ignorant to know what he stood for. He was a succeess though. He succeeded in firing up a race war. He succeeded in destroying the healthcare system. He succeeded in damaging foreign policy. And his piece de resistance, he succeeded in extending a recession that should lasted months, into lasting almost a decade. For those who hate the country he was a tremendous success. The Demokkkrat lemmings confirm it everyday.

Agreed on all points.  From time to time I talk about Obama as a failed president, but that's from the perspective of the good of the country.  He was a great success in what he set out to do.  Carter meant well.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 06:22:48 PM
Beyond that, I'm tired of the constant attacks on Trump,

Hopeless retard is also a hopeless snowflake.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 06:22:48 PM
Beyond that, I'm tired of the constant attacks on Trump

He knew what he was getting himself into (see how that line can be viewed as kinda dismissive  :P )

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

It's already in there, Tom. It's been there for years. Stick to acting.  ;D

Some of us REALLY tried to warn you dumbasses that voted for that moron. We really did. What a fucking mess!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:15:28 PM
Some of us REALLY tried to warn you dumbasses that voted for that moron. We really did. What a fucking mess!

So you're taking Corker's side?  And Jeff Flake's? Really?  Still better than Hillary.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 01:17:00 PM
So you're taking Corker's side?  And Jeff Flake's? Really?  Still better than Hillary.

Um, you`re missing the big picture here. He is a DISASTER. Flake just resigned on the Senate floor with a scathing rebuke of  Trump and his lies and deceit and behavior.

I`ve never seen anything like this. There will be more resignations to come. More harsh words. Unbelievable.

Trump wont last another year. This is weakening our country immensely.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:24:36 PM
Um, you`re missing the big picture here. He is a DISASTER. Flake just resigned on the Senate floor with a scathing rebuke of  Trump and his lies and deceit and behavior.

I`ve never seen anything like this. There will be more resignations to come. More harsh words. Unbelievable.

Flake is resigning because Republicans are disappointed in him and he can't win another term in Arizona.  Same thing goes for Corker in Tennessee.

Trump will be here in a year.  He isn't going anywhere.  You might as well get used to it.

Yes, Trump has behaved badly sometimes.  I've complained about it often.  However, the only Republicans that are retiring are RINOS, plain and simple.

Kidnostad3

Sore-ass leftist seditionists like you are weakening America.  The left has always been the enemy. 

Would you care to make a small wager on how long Trump lasts?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 01:32:55 PM
Sore-ass leftist seditionists like you are weakening America.  The left has always been the enemy.

He's not a leftist.  He's a Never-Trumper.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 01:29:22 PM
Flake is resigning because Republicans are disappointed in him and he can't win another term in Arizona.  Same thing goes for Corker in Tennessee.

Trump will be here in a year.  He isn't going anywhere.  You miught as well get used to it.

Yes, Trump has behaved badly sometimes.  I've complained about it often.  However, the only Republicans that are retiring are RINOS, plain and simple.

Nope. This is WAY different. This is very serious. You think That fool had trouble get anything done before?? The shit is hitting the fan.

Gd5150

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:15:28 PM

A year of a record stock market. Record job numbers. Illegal immigration plummeted. Foreign policy strengthened around the world. The spotlight now turning on the real Russian collusion involving Hillary and Obama. And a year of watching the demokkkrat media and their idiot lemmings having a complete psychotic breakdown.

4 more years baby!

#winning

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:34:59 PM

Nope. This is WAY different. This is very serious. You think That fool had trouble get anything done before?? The shit is hitting the fan.

Nah.  You're overreacting.  Trump is going nowhere.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2017, 01:32:55 PM

Would you care to make a small wager on how long Trump lasts?

Here`s a trump voter!!

Trust me, you wouldn`t know a leftist, or a rightest, or seditionist, or a cogent thought, for that matter, if it crawled up your leg and shit in your mouth.

I was a conservative before you were  born, babygirl.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:34:59 PM

your analysis has always been so spot-on.  take heed, folks.

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2017, 01:40:17 PM
your analysis has always been so spot-on.  take heed, folks.

LOL! The great mv has spoken! Praise mv!!!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:40:03 PM
Here`s a trump voter!!

Trust me, you wouldn`t know a leftist, or a rightest, or seditionist, or a cogent thought, for that matter, if it crawled up your leg and shit in your mouth.

Kid's like in his middle 60's so I kinda doubt it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 24, 2017, 01:40:03 PM
Here`s a trump voter!!

I know a whiney Twinkie when I see one and that is you in spades.  You have done nothing but rail  against Trump from the jump.  If anything, you’re a  Bush family RHINO. 

TigerLily

"The Revolution Will Be Televised" - Gil Scott-Heron as misquoted by TigerLily

"... To stand by a president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonable to the American public". Pres. Teddy Roosevelt (R) as quoted by  Sen. Jeff Flake (R)

"... There is an undeniable potency to a populist appeal by mischaracterizing or misunderstanding our problems and giving in to the impulse to scapegoat and belittle threatens to turn us into a fearful, backward-looking people. ..." Sen. Jeff Flake (R) announcing his retirement

Must-see tv
https://youtu.be/fb8OgAn8eug

Kidnostad3

Here is an astute assessment of Corker.  I can see how Fight the Future, being a faux conservative or aka a RHINO, would favor this slimeball.

https://youtu.be/G6sjUCYuN2Q

I've never seen anything like it either.  Insulting and attacking Senators for reasons that provide zero benefit to him and his agenda - Senators whose votes you need down the road - is just asinine.  Same with attacking one's own cabinet members. 

As far as weakening the country though, he can never match Obama.  And Hilary promised nothing but more of the same.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

Oh yeah. With Hillary we would have criminal investigations, corrupt dealings and constant lying with nothing getting done in Congress.  Oh, wait ...

Jackstar

Quote from: TigerLily on October 24, 2017, 02:13:58 PM
With Hillary we would have criminal investigations,

Quote from: Hillary ClintonCan't we just drone this guy?"

How's that polenta coming along?

TigerLily