• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 10:58:15 PM
Yes, hopeless retard, except by 'trying to defend' you mean 'point out the facts.'

Chief of Staff Kelly seems to be a mostly decent person stuck in an impossible position.  So, the only despicable person here is you.  I can't blame you either though because it's not like you have any intelligence to be anything else.

It's pretty simple: You're a self-centered asshole and you support others of your kind. You should just start The Fucking Asshole Party, also know as FAP. I'm sure you'll win the next federal election in your "country."  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 12:17:11 AM
It's pretty simple: You're a self-centered asshole and you support others of your kind. You should just start The Fucking Asshole Party, also know as FAP. I'm sure you'll win the next federal election in your "country."  ;D

What ever you say about me Doc, I'll always love you. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 22, 2017, 12:45:22 AM
What ever you say about me Doc, I'll always love you. :)

Settle down, Swishypants.  ::)

=Schlyder=

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-vows-will-go-take-trump/

LOL and now this crazy ass fucktard has to open her sheboon yap, to advance through to the medal round of the Affirmative Action Special Olympics.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 22, 2017, 02:08:24 AM
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-vows-will-go-take-trump/

LOL and now this crazy ass fucktard has to open her sheboon yap, to advance through to the medal round of the Affirmative Action Special Olympics.

Unbeknownst to Maxine, the Green Bastard will be attending her next rally and it ain’t gonna be pretty.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2rejpd2.jpg[/img]]

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 21, 2017, 10:58:15 PM
Yes, hopeless retard, except by 'trying to defend' you mean 'point out the facts.'

Tell us about the Bosnian sniper fire.

Swishypants

I changed the face of international spying, single handedly; probably the most important person who ever lived.  Streaming video was my idea.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 09:16:36 AM
I changed the face of international spying, single handedly; probably the most important person who ever lived.  Streaming video was my idea.

I thought blowing strange men for quarters was your idea?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 10:44:58 AM

I thought blowing strange men for quarters was your idea?  ???

I tell you a lot of things Dr. Mexican. The fact that you do them is only the motivation. :)

https://youtu.be/-JnHvWCfyiY

starrmtn001

Get over your fetish about shirtless guy and listen to what he has to say.  He knows what he is talking about.

https://youtu.be/5Kuc1pEaeqQ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 03:22:32 PM
I tell you a lot of things Dr. Mexican. The fact that you do them is only the motivation. :)

Do them?! I'm talking about your vocation: doing strange men for quarters. Back to it! Those TV dinners won't pay for themselves.  ;D

Zetaspeak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 05:13:09 PM
This current fake news issue regarding Trump's call to the soldier's widow is just the lastest evidence the putrid divisive Democrats and their accomplices in the media will insist anything Trump says is either racist, wrong in some way, that whatever he says is either too much or too little or too late, that he didn't use the words they think he should have used, etc.

That they are willing to use the death of a soldier to score politial points this time shows there really is no line they won't cross, nithing too low they won't stoop to.  That they had to find a clown-hat wearing idiot to run point this time at least shows the rest of them had better sense than to step forward with this garbage themselves.  Of course it's no surprise our own brain defective clown has been the one to post 20 comments in her support.

Why are you defensive for Trump, you make it sound like Trump the one who lost a child at war. It shows how incompetent Trump and his staff is that a simple issue like this, that can be resolved really easily by anybody else is made worse by his autistic same reaction for EVERY issue 1) Lie  2) Attack, 3) Blame somebody else. As for the phone call, there can be a realistic reason that they all are telling the truth. People interrupt things different.

So yes when Trump gave the call he could have meant her son was brave and honorable for "Knowing what he's getting into" and willing to sign up anyways. It's equally possible for the other side to hear "Knowing what he's getting into" to mean he's shrugging responsibility for the mission and portrayed the soldier almost deserving/expecting for it to happen. BOTH can be true in each persons mind.

But Trump has to Trump so he lied what he said in a tweet and then takes it back and admit he did say it but it was "classy". Then he and Kelly lies and attacks the congresswoman who is friend of the family of the fallen solider. Then loses his credibility for making up a speech that the congresswoman never did and people are now poking holes in a lot of his speech like getting the fallen FBI agents name wrong. It all could be avoided if Trump WH can just act like decent humans just once.

If Trump had any human skills he could have squashed this story really quickly by being a little humble. Just say you did say that, "But you meant no offense that you meant (add whatever he wanted to mean) if the Sgt La. Johnson family took any offense to it, I apologize I didn't have the right words to help you in your grieving process" Boom bang OVER.  But this sicko can't do the most simple things, he always has to be the "victim" even up against a grieving family of a soldier who just died.

Taaroa

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 03:35:21 PM
The themesong of last year.

But don't forget that the absolute madman came out for his victory speech to the theme from Airforce One and ended it with You Can't Always Get What You Want.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYsWWAAuYAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EUtk4sGbKI

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 04:47:39 PM
Do them?! I'm talking about your vocation: doing strange men for quarters. Back to it! Those TV dinners won't pay for themselves.  ;D

GO Ninja! GO Ninja! GO!

Nice Knee-pads! LOL!

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 22, 2017, 05:08:21 PM
Why are you defensive for Trump, you make it sound like Trump the one who lost a child at war...

Well, first I'm just appalled at how low the Democrats and media have sunk this time.  I'm about as jaded as one can get when it comes to them, but this is a new low.  I'm astonished.

Beyond that, I'm tired of the constant attacks on Trump, when he's trying to get this country back on track after 25 years of lousy government driving the country into a hole.  He's not perfect, or even likable.  He brings much of it on himself.  But the bar is set pretty low after Obama, Bush, and Bill Clinton, and we are very fortunate it wasn't Hilary Clinton or Barnie Sanders.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 06:22:48 PM
He's not...even likeable.

Sure he is! Maybe not if you're a humorless zealot who resents confidence and accomplishment.   ;)

Interesting.

Jimmy Carter Unleashed: Russians Didn't Alter Election, Obama Didn't Deliver, We Didn't Vote For Hillary

Media "harder on Trump than any president."

A recent Harvard study showed that 93% of new coverage about President Trump is negative.

But here's another shocker: Carter defended Trump.

"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter said. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22585/jimmy-carter-unleashed-russians-didnt-alter-joseph-curl#

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2017, 12:01:59 AM
Interesting.

Jimmy Carter Unleashed: Russians Didn't Alter Election, Obama Didn't Deliver, We Didn't Vote For Hillary

Media "harder on Trump than any president."

A recent Harvard study showed that 93% of new coverage about President Trump is negative.

But here's another shocker: Carter defended Trump.

"I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I've known about," Carter said. "I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22585/jimmy-carter-unleashed-russians-didnt-alter-joseph-curl#

I know he's pretty much universally seen as the worst president but Carter always stuck me as a basically decent man who was as much a victim of deep state meddling as Trump is. Of course, it's the deep state that got him elected in the first place.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 12:17:55 AM
I know he's pretty much universally seen as the worst president but Carter always stuck me as a basically decent man who was as much a victim of deep state meddling as Trump is. Of course, it's the deep state that got him elected in the first place.

Stupid faggot! Stop believing your own bullshit!

He was likable enough, and a good man, but his world view was wrong.  He had the misfortune of being president in a period of enormous challenges at home and abroad, and he was not up to dealing with them.  Perhaps no one would have been.  It all combined to make his presidency a failed one. 

He hated Reagan and became very bitter after losing that election.  He's said and done some outrageous things since then.  As far as politics go, this is the first time I've agreed with anything he's said in a very long time.  I wonder if his administration being ignored by the media over the years has influenced these comments.  I think they've supported him by saying very little, but I doubt he sees it that way.  They haven't exactly run to his defense when non-Democrats have attacked him and his adminsitration either.  Maybe he's regaining perspective all these years later, or is just identifying with Trump a little.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 12:36:38 AM
Stupid faggot! Stop believing your own bullshit!

I kinda feel sorry for you. Notice how I'm pretty much the only one who responds to your posts? However, because you're such a stupid, unoriginal faggot even I'm growing weary now. Have fun playing with your poo, loser.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 01:11:51 AM
I kinda feel sorry for you. Notice how I'm pretty much the only one who responds to your posts? However, because you're such a stupid, unoriginal faggot even I'm growing weary now. Have fun playing with your poo, loser.

Jackstar

I actually hadn't seen parts of this yet. It never gets old.

Recommended.

Kidnostad3

Hear, hear.  The good news for him is that he has been supplanted as the worst president by Obama.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 23, 2017, 09:48:19 AM
Hear, hear.  The good news for him is that he has been supplanted as the worst president by Obama.
It really depends on how you define “fail”. Carter was a failure because he set out to help better America and he failed completely. He weakened the office, the economy, foreign policy, and the country.

Obama is an American hating Marxist pig who was elected by those who agree with him, and those who too ignorant to know what he stood for. He was a succeess though. He succeeded in firing up a race war. He succeeded in destroying the healthcare system. He succeeded in damaging foreign policy. And his piece de resistance, he succeeded in extending a recession that should lasted months, into lasting almost a decade. For those who hate the country he was a tremendous success. The Demokkkrat lemmings confirm it everyday.

Swishypants

God you are so gay. The "deep-state" of guys who are fucking DEAD are panicking. LMAO!