President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2017, 09:28:30 PM
Bitte

Of course when I say that woman is an "empty barrel" I mean she's a ni.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2017, 09:23:31 PM
Might I suggest, racist, who was reposting and making fun of how certain people-of-color like adornment and colorful clothing, stick with full words.?That way you don't mistake simple things, that even illegal children learn in taxpayer funded ESOL programs, such as the difference between "your" and "you're." When in doubt just type "you are" or, in the case of possessive, type "your."  This avoids "you're" ;) frequent mistakes.

Damn right!  You tell’em Albrecht.  He can’t get away with that shit here. 

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:26:27 PM
I wrote 'you're' initially, but it didn't seem right, but you're right, I was wrong to change it.  Thank you Mr Grammar Nazi.

In regards to your 'teaching' me here: are you suggesting Ex Sheriff David Clarke is a racist?
No, the initial poster and you for reposting are so. People-of-color cannot be racist because they are under the hammer of a racist, classist, sexist, homophobic, capitalistic, Christian (nominally,) Western hegemony.  ;)
ps: he is still called "Sheriff" by normal usage. General rule of thumb is if multiple people still hold the position one can still refer to a former official by their former title but, like the US President, where their is only one in office at one time former ones should not be called it (although you will still hear it.) There are regional nuances and also when addressing things like formal invitations, etc.
Here is one good book/site on protocol of address:
http://www.formsofaddress.info/former.html

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 09:04:41 PM
LOL! You are truly humiliated. This is all you have left. Do you kids know you're a piece of shit?

Hey Sissy Pants.  Can you see anything up there?

Every time you post something, somebody takes a dump on you.  Does that not tell you something? Think about it. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 09:45:45 PM
Hey Sissy Pants.  Can you see anything up there?

Every time you post something, somebody takes a dump on you.  Does that not tell you something? Think about it. 

No. That's not occurring except in your valor thief mind. Your constant attempts at distracting from your failure to produce the DD-214 are truly pathetic. No one is responding to your bullshit because you're an outcast now.

Swishypants

Kidnostad3, produce your DD-214N. I will run it and return your information to you here publicly. Then everyone will know the truth. Posting a pay statement and shadowbox that you took 5 hours to find on the internet isn't a DD-214N that I can verify. You said you would post it, even though nobody asked you for one, and then failed to do so. You fucked up and hung yourself. You are a moron. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 10:02:31 PM
No. That's not occurring except in your valor thief mind. Your constant attempts at distracting from your failure to produce the DD-214 are truly pathetic. No one is responding to your bullshit because you're an outcast now.

Is it a true that you have a big “M” tattooed on each cheek of your ass so that when you bend over it says “MOM”?  I heard that from Col Klink.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 10:09:55 PM
Is it a true that you have a big “M” tattooed on each cheek of your ass so that when you bend over it says “MOM”?

More diversionary behavior from a humiliated and broken old man-child. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

Nonsense! He's welcome at Bellgab anytime. You can fuck off anytime now.  :D

136 or 142

Can't you two just keep your foreplay to yourselves?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 10:20:51 PM
Can't you two just keep your foreplay to yourselves?

See that Doc. I told you we can’t go on meeting like this.  They’re getting suspicious.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 10:24:08 PM
See that Doc. I told you we can’t go on meeting like this.  They’re getting suspicious.

Damn it! I won't share you with the rest of this riff raff, especially not these disgusting liberals. You're too special.  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 10:11:03 PM
Nonsense! He's welcome at Bellgab anytime. You can fuck off anytime now.  :D

You're also on the list Dr. Mexican. Nobody likes you either. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 10:39:29 PM
You're also on the list Dr. Mexican. Nobody likes you either. :)

If I read it as if he's talking about himself it makes sense.  :D

Swishypants

Somebody needs to go back in time and put a lock on the refrigerator.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 21, 2017, 03:55:16 AM
Somebody needs to go back in time and put a lock on the refrigerator.

Someone should go back in time to put a lock on your mom's vag and then kick your dad in the nuts just to be safe.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2017, 04:41:24 AM
Someone should go back in time to put a lock on your mom's vag and then kick your dad in the nuts just to be safe.  :D

Never-mind your dumb shit right now. Go look at the video. It's some of the funniest shit of the year.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 21, 2017, 04:43:28 AM
Never-mind your dumb shit right now. Go look at the video. It's some of the funniest shit of the year.

I can't. You still don't know how to post them properly.  ;)

Kidnostad3

This is an excellent primer on the Russian Uranium deal.

https://youtu.be/xdZKI6cPFrY

starrmtn001

Special Message from President Trump.  10.21.17.

https://youtu.be/lb9YzWxII8w