• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 07:33:22 PM
Nobody cares about you anymore. You're a Valor Thief and never produced the DD-214. Hang around if ya want. We could use a good GIMP. :)

Yep, reading it as if he's talking about himself still works.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 07:37:57 PM
Yep, reading it as if he's talking about himself still works.  :D

Practicing Inversion, you hooked on phonics motherfucker!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 07:33:22 PM
Nobody cares about you anymore. You're a Valor Thief and never produced the DD-214. Hang around if ya want. We could use a good GIMP. :)

Nope, the balls in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they haven’t been, I’ll repeat what I told you. “ You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which you say anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where I’m going with this.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s.  It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frenetic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line.”

And then there was:  “All you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh. And while your at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  I’ll tell you when it’s over,  motherfucker.”

[url][/url]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 08:01:38 PM
Hey Sissy Pants.  Where’d you go.  Got something to show us or not?

What's so hard about hitting this button?!

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 11:03:14 AM
In other words she's a kook with a bunch of ugly, silly hats, and you think you kooks should stick together.  That she's also a Trump hater to turn tragedy into political gain is just the frosting on top.

By the way, how did Trump politicize this?  Who was it who brought in the media?

So, former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke made virtually the same comment you did about her being a 'kook who wears ugly, silly hats' which prompted a response from a person I follow on twitter of "Umm, you need to take a look at yourself in the mirror."

As to 'how did Trump politicize this?'  Yes, thanks for proving my point yet again.  I first commented that my pointing out the facts of this situation wouldn't penetrate your 'mind' because how can I penetrate something that doesn't exist?

It may be possible to get this through to you with repeated exposure, I don't know and I'm not really willing to try, however:  Trump first politicized this by lying that recent previous Presidents, specifically President Obama, but other Presidents as well, had not personally called families of soldiers who died in combat like he had done.

This was both a lie and an absolutely sleazy attempt to politicize tragedy for political gain.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 07:44:14 PM
Nope, the balls in your court as is clear to anyone paying attention.  In case they haven’t been, I’ll repeat what I told you. “ You have produced nothing that gives you any credibility whatsoever  but I have managed to produce a DFAS statement of account which you say anyone can get on line.  If that’s so, why don’t you get one for us?  And the shadow box?.  Surely Colonel Clink can get you one of each.   You are not only crazy, you’re stupid.   What’s going to happen when I produce a heavily redacted DD214 as it would have to be if I were to post it online. You see where I’m going with this.  You’d just tell me it’s someone else’s.  It’s my way or fuck off Bozo.  But keep up the frenetic posting.  It’s good for MV’s bottom line.”

And then there was:  “All you have to do is duplicate what I did.  Nothing hard about that.  Oh. And while your at it give us something to prove you are not just the lying sack of shit that everyone thinks you are.  I’ll tell you when it’s over,  motherfucker.”

[url][/url]

The DD-214 that you said you would produce never showed up. You're ruined. Your reputation is destroyed. You're powerless and scared. It's over...motherfucker! I got your stupid ass to hang yourself and now nobody respects you, and never will ever again. You at the bottom of the pile bud. You're going to stay there. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

The DD-214 that you said you would produce never showed up. You're ruined. Your reputation is destroyed. You're powerless and scared. It's over...motherfucker! I got your stupid ass to hang yourself and now nobody respects you, and never will ever again. You at the bottom of the pile bud. You're going to stay there. :)

I still respect him.  :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

And so say your many supporters.  Cute outfit.  Did Col Klink give that to you?

http://i67.tinypic.com/24q7c76.jpg[/img]]

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 08:55:25 PM
And so say your many supporters.  Cute outfit.  Did Col Klink give that to you?

http://i67.tinypic.com/24q7c76.jpg[/img]]

LOL! You are truly humiliated. This is all you have left. Do you kids know you're a piece of shit?

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2017, 09:01:20 PM
So many racists on the internet.

Yes, you are a racist.  Well, you would be except you're brain dead, so your not anything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:04:46 PM
Yes, you are a racist.  Well, you would be except you're brain dead, so your not anything.

That's just what a racist would say. We're on to your dog whistles.  ::)

If you're a good boy, we can also send a fireman hat.  Would you like that?

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 09:10:14 PM

Seriously, do you think you're actually funny or even intelligent? I mean everything I write and say: you are genuinely a hopeless retard.

If I thought MV cared, I'd report you for posting false quotes in my name.  Only a hopeless retard such as yourself doesn't appreciate how sleazy a thing to do that is.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:12:02 PM
Seriously, do you think you're actually funny or even intelligent? I mean everything I write and say: you are genuinely a hopeless retard.

Aren't you late for one of your committee meetings?  ???

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:13:35 PM
Aren't you late for one of your committee meetings?  ???

That was yesterday.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:12:02 PM
They say I killed my family, but that didn't make the germs go away.  Please help.

You did the right thing.  And got to ride in a police car

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:04:46 PM
Might I suggest, racist, who was reposting and making fun of how certain people-of-color like adornment and colorful clothing, stick with full words? That way you don't mistake simple things, that even illegal children learn in taxpayer funded ESOL programs, such as the difference between "your" and "you're." When in doubt just type "you are" or, in the case of possessive, type "your."  This avoids "you're" ;) frequent mistakes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 09:10:14 PM

He already has one.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 20, 2017, 09:19:27 PM
You did the right thing.  And got to ride in a police car

And now you're making up fake quotes because you're hoping to annoy or 'trigger' me.  The thing is, you hopeless retard, in order to annoy a person, the attempt usually has to be subtle so that it isn't obvious.  But, because you're a hopeless retard, subtlety is way beyond your (non existent) abilities.

The only thing here that annoyed me a little is your idiotic attempts are so pathetic that I get a little frustrated that as hopeless a retard as you actually exists.

So, if you now want to try to annoy me by showing how hopelessly retarded you are, you don't need to go out of your way by doing anything different, just act naturally and your hopeless retard nature will come through.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2017, 09:23:31 PM
Might I suggest, racist, who was reposting and making fun of how certain people-of-color like adornment and colorful clothing, stick with full words? That way you don't mistake simple things, that even illegal children learn in taxpayer funded ESOL programs, such as the difference between "your" and "you're." When in doubt just type "you are" or, in the case of possessive, type "your."  This avoids "you're" ;) frequent mistakes.

I wrote 'you're' initially, but it didn't seem right, but you're right, I was wrong to change it.  Thank you Mr Grammar Nazi.

In regards to your 'teaching' me here: are you suggesting Ex Sheriff David Clarke is a racist?

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:26:27 PM
I wrote you're initially, but it didn't seem right, but you're right, I was wrong to change it.  Thank you Mr Grammar Nazi.
Bitte

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 20, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

Of course when I say that woman is an "empty barrel" I mean she's a ni...whoops, wrong person.