• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 10:17:12 AM
The president's opinion is that people should have respect for the flag, the anthem and what they represent. You may feel similarly. We still have the right to hold our own opinions here. Not in Canada and a lot of the rest of the world. I'd say that makes us exceptional.  ;)

I too wish people would respect the flag and anthem but there are always going to be assholes that won't do it so why worry about it?  The people are making their feelings known by turning off the NFL on Sundays and staying away from football stadiums.  Isn't capitalism wonderful?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 10:27:45 AM
I too wish people would respect the flag and anthem but there are always going to be assholes that won't do it so why worry about it?  The people are making their feelings known by turning off the NFL on Sundays and staying away from football stadiums.  Isn't capitalism wonderful?

I agree. I doesn't upset me in the least. Quite the opposite. It's been good fodder for comedy and I've enjoyed it.  :D

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 02:53:50 AM
These are the facts, hopeless retard, though I know they can't penetrate your 'mind' (How can something penetrate something that doesn't exist?)

1.Trump lied "Mr Trump said: “The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls, a lot of them didn’t make calls.”  He then mentioned Chief of Staff Kelly "who Per normal protocol, Mr Kelly and his wife would not have been the family members to receive the initial call from Mr Obama. It would have been the younger Mr Kelly's wife."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-general-kelly-us-president-fallen-soldiers-barack-obama-white-house-a8005611.html

2.Wilson, was obviously unhappy that Trump politicized this situation and decided to respond.

Contrary to your idiocy, Wilson was in the car because:
The deceased soldier was an alumnus of the 5,000 Role Models of Excellence Project, a mentoring program Wilson started for youths pursuing military careers among other fields. So were his brothers. One received a full scholarship to Bethune Cookman College and the other is training to become a firefighter.

Wilson's connection to the family goes back at least one generation. She told CNN that she was the principal of a school that Johnson's father attended.

These relationships were part of why Wilson was with the family â€" not just because she was “a member of Congress.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/what-john-kelly-got-wrong-about-rep-frederica-wilson-and-the-johnson-family/?utm_term=.e4f2a4e8a992

3.Chief of Staff Kelly not only did not dispute that Trump said that, he even virtually repeated it, just in a more classy way:
Said Kelly: “He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into by joining that one percent. He knew what the possibilities were, because we were at war.”

As to your retarded comments about 'fake news', well, you are a hopeless retard, so I can't expect anything else from you.

Also, I note you are still trying to copy what I say about you, and you usually use the terms incorrectly.  Again, it's not a surprise that a brain dead hopeless retard such as you wouldn't be able to engineer an original thought.

In other words she's a kook with a bunch of ugly, silly hats, and you think you kooks should stick together.  That she's also a Trump hater to turn tragedy into political gain is just the frosting on top.

By the way, how did Trump politicize this?  Who was it who brought in the media?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:31:13 AM
They don't just say that they disagree with him. They actively try to prevent him from speaking or selling books. Watch it and see how disgusting you and your countrymen really are. A whole nation of busybody moralists more concerned with what their neighbor is doing than what they themselves are. Pathetic.  ::)

Your beloved President is quite amusing ...... you must be proud.
Tweet Tweet .......

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 11:43:17 AM
Maybe yours was.  ;D

"MOM." You keep saying this word! I don't think it means what you think it means!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 02:30:35 PM
"MOM." You keep saying this word! I don't think it means what you think it means!  ;D

Maybe you just have a different meaning for it than I intend, faggot.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on October 20, 2017, 01:29:00 PM
Your beloved President is quite amusing ...... you must be proud.
Tweet Tweet .......

hurr durr!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 02:44:13 PM
Stupid fucking liberal faggot!  ::)

Dr. Mexican. 100% Brazilian Immigrant!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 02:48:00 PM
Dr. Mexican. 100% Brazilian Immigrant!

That guy's Chinese, You fucking mongoloid!  ::)

Swishypants

Jack Soo was Japanese you shit-wit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 02:59:04 PM
Jack Soo was Japanese you shit-wit!

I know that. I just knew that you wouldn't unless you looked it up, OP. Which you obviously just did.  :D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD
Stupid fucking liberal faggot!  ::)
Have you tried 'Preparation H' ........ ?
Your anal problems seem to be the focus of your posts.
Rather than have others on this thread think of you as nothing more than an irritating gasbag ...... address your anal problems.
You'll be happier .... as will the others here.
Get well soon.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 03:01:55 PM
I know that. I just knew that you wouldn't unless you looked it up, OP. Which you obviously just did.  :D

1. You can tell by looking at him.
2. I watched Barney Miller in it's hey-day
3. You're a faggot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on October 20, 2017, 03:02:00 PM
Have you tried 'Preparation H' ........ ?
Your anal problems seem to be the focus of your posts.
Rather than have others on this thread think of you as nothing more than an irritating gasbag ...... address your anal problems.
You'll be happier .... as will the others here.
Get well soon.

I get that you're anally fixated. What's your address ? I'll send you a box of shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 03:03:10 PM
1. You can tell by looking at him.
2. I watched Barney Miller in it's hey-day
3. You're a faggot.

Yes, you are.

Swishypants

BellGab: Number 1 Retirement Home for Old Trolls
Tapioca Pudding & Elder Rape every night at 11:00 P.M.

Interesting read.

"Is special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, appointed in mid-May to lead the investigation into suspected ties between Donald Trump’s campaign and various shady (aren’t they all?) Russian officials, the choirboy that he’s being touted to be, or is he more akin to a modern-day Tomas de Torquemada, the Castilian Dominican friar who was the first Grand Inquisitor in the 15th Century Spanish Inquisition?"

http://news.wgbh.org/2017/10/17/silverglate-how-robert-mueller-tried-entrap-me

Kidnostad3

I’m taking a pole to determine who gives a rat’s ass what Sissy Pants remembers or has to say about anything.  If you do, please so indicate in a post.

Day 4:  0

And so it goes. 

https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 07:06:58 PM
I’m taking a pole to determine who gives a rat’s ass what Sissy Pants remembers or has to say about anything.  If you do, please so indicate in a post.

Day 4:  0

And so it goes. 

https://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg

Nobody cares about you anymore. You're a Valor Thief and never produced the DD-214. Hang around if ya want. We could use a good GIMP. :)