• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 08:21:15 AM
On a more serious note, if the Johnson family complains about the call being made public by Representative Wilson, I'll agree she did something wrong, otherwise I think it's pretty clear this was nothing but dishonest deflection by Chief of Staff Kelly to try to turn the direction away from President Trump disrespecting the soldier who died in combat and lying about the actions of previous Presidents.  It really isn't Kelly's place to tell the Wilson family what they should and should not be offended by or find to be 'sacred.'

You have either fallen for this cynical misdirection or you are deliberately enabling it.  Either way, you are a party to a President who has disrespected a fallen soldier.  Very unpatriotic of you,

It's also coming out that Chief of Staff Kelly has a hate-on for Representative Wilson for some reason and has been spreading lies about her for a number of years.

It’s the inability of you and and your fellow leftist sock puppets to discern the difference  between the cheap political hucksterism of the cowboy hat wearing sow with lipstick and earrings and  the humility, sincerity and extraordinary decency of a man like Gen Kelly that make you the out of touch losers that you truly are.  .

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

It’s the inability of you and and your fellow leftist sock puppets to discern the difference  between the cheap political hucksterism of the cowboy hat wearing sow with lipstick and earrings and  the humility, sincerity and extraordinary decency of a man like Gen Kelly that make you the out of touch losers that you truly are.  .

Given the first part of this sentence, I have to conclude that you don't know what 'humility' 'sincerity' or 'decency' mean.

You personally are as sincere as this guy:
Pro-Trump war 'hero' interviewed on Fox News admits he faked his record
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/356345-pro-trump-war-hero-interviewed-on-fox-news-admits-he-faked-his-record

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

It was an outstanding speech. The only thing the left holds sacred is political power. Their dumbass lemmings play musical chairs here taking turns spouting their ignorance. They’re unworthy of a direct response. Today it’s 12345678 tomorrow it’ll be some dumbass pretend euro or cosplay queen. Every word they type confirms their inability to critical think.

136 or 142

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 20, 2017, 09:03:04 AM
It was an outstanding speech. The only thing the left holds sacred is political power. Their dumbass lemmings play musical chairs here taking turns spouting their ignorance. They’re unworthy of a direct response. Today it’s 12345678 tomorrow it’ll be some dumbass pretend euro or cosplay queen. Every word they type confirms their inability to critical think. DURR DURRR DURRR

Shortened what you wrote with an accurate summation of your comment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:04:24 AM
FIFY

Canada is full of docile sheep who do what their elites tell them to do. Whether his opinions are ridiculous or not just look how these Canadian commies with nothing better to do follow David Icke around and try to prevent him from speaking or selling books. A nation of fucking busybody assholes trying to run their neighbour's life. That's Canada, baby! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVyrayu7Tc

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:08:37 AM
Canada is full of docile sheep who do what their elites tell them to do. Whether his opinions are ridiculous or not just look how these Canadian commies with nothing better to do follow David Icke around and try to prevent him from speaking or selling books. A nation of fucking busybody assholes trying to run their neighbour's life. That's Canada, baby! ;D

As opposed to all those trying to tell protesting professional football players what they can and can't do.

I almost went to David Icke's event here in Vancouver at the Orpheum Theater back in September with a friend of mine, but he was unable to go.  Icke's events are a full 10 hours long and he has a young family, so he couldn't leave them for that long given that his wife had to work that day and couldn't end up swap working days with a co-worker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:12:44 AM
As opposed to all those trying to tell protesting professional football players what they can and can't do.

It's called free speech. You don't have it there. The ADL and other similar organizations tell you what to think. Baaaaaaa!  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:15:09 AM
It's called free speech. You don't have it there. The ADL and other similar organizations tell you what to think. Baaaaaaa!  ;D

President Trump and a whole load of his idiot supporters would like to restrict free speech to only things they approve of.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:17:13 AM
President Trump and a whole load of his supporters would like to restrict free speech to only things they approve of.

You're confusing the president exercising his free speech with him trying to shut down free speech. Personally, I say let them keep protesting while we watch the industry that was making them rich die around them. The whole thing should be flushed. It's just bread and circuses , anyway.  ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:20:42 AM
You're confusing the president exercising his free speech with him trying to shut down free speech. Personally, I say let them keep protesting while we watch the industry that was making them rich die around them. The whole thing should be flushed. It's just bread and circuses , anyway.  ;)

Boycotting and protesting disliked free speech is a perfectly acceptable response but is also no different than what the ADL does in response to David Icke.  In Canada however, they are known as the Canadian Jewish Congress (CJC) and they are essentially an arm of the Canadian Conservative Party.

Edit: Apparently the CJC has changed its name.  I've probably seen the new name and it never clicked with me.

The Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) took over from the Canadian Jewish Congress in 2011 and became the Jewish community's dominant lobby group. Often closely identified with right-wing, pro-Israel policies, and described by some as a shill for the Conservatives...
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadas-jewish-community-divided-over-which-party-should-be-elected/article26854943/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&;

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 08:52:15 AM
Given the first part of this sentence, I have to conclude that you don't know what 'humility' 'sincerity' or 'decency' mean.

You personally are as sincere as this guy:
Pro-Trump war 'hero' interviewed on Fox News admits he faked his record
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/356345-pro-trump-war-hero-interviewed-on-fox-news-admits-he-faked-his-record

What’s your point here.  Of course there are those who lie about their military service.  That’s what the Stolen Valor Act is all about. 

You might want to try regular applications of RectiCare to improve your communication skills since your asshole is the orefice through which you speak.  It might even help with the girlish snappishness.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:26:58 AM
Boycotting and protesting disliked free speech is a perfectly acceptable response but is also no different than what the ADL does in response to David Icke.  In Canada however, they are known as the Canadian Jewish Congress (CJC) and they are essentially an arm of the Canadian Conservative Party.

Oh, it's VERY different. They don't just say that they disagree with him. They actively try to prevent him from speaking or selling books. Watch it and see how disgusting you and your countrymen really are. A whole nation of busybody moralists more concerned with what their neighbor is doing than what they themselves are. Pathetic.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:31:13 AM
Oh, it's VERY different. They don't just say that they disagree with him. They actively try to prevent him from speaking or selling books. Watch it and see how disgusting you and your countrymen really are. A whole nation of busybody moralists more concerned with what their neighbor is doing than what they themselves are. Pathetic.  ::)

There is zero difference between what they do and those who are trying to prevent professional football players from exercising their right to protest (as negotiated with the league, not due to the First Amendment) not by personally boycotting but by trying to convince as many others as possible to boycott in order to try to seriously harm league revenue.  The only difference is the scale of the level of activity required to try to force the NFL and the player's union to force the players to stop protesting.

Those who are OFFENDED! by the player's actions are every bit as much acting as busybody moralists more concerned with what their neighbor is doing than what they themselves are.  Pathetic!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:40:09 AM
There is zero difference between what they do and those who are trying to prevent professional football players from exercising their right to protest (as negotiated with the league, not due to the First Amendment) not by personally boycotting but by trying to convince as many others as possible to boycott in order to try to seriously harm league revenue.  The only difference is the scale of the level of activity required to try to force the NFL and the player's union to force the players to stop protesting.

Those who are OFFENDED! by the player's actions are every bit as much acting as busybody moralists more concerned with what their neighbor is doing than what they themselves are.  Pathetic!

You keep telling yourself that. No one who isn't already part of your tribe is buying it.  ;D

If paying customers boo the protesters that's them exercising their free speech. Get how it works?  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 20, 2017, 09:30:59 AM

What’s your point here.  Of course there are those who lie about their military service.  That’s what the Stolen Valor Act is all about. 

You might want to try regular applications of RectiCare to improve your communication skills since your asshole is the orefice through which you speak.  It might even help with the girlish snappishness.

The point is is that you are no different than those who fabricate having served in the military.  You are a complete phony.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:41:21 AM
You keep telling yourself that. No one who isn't already part of your tribe is buying it.  ;D

Which tribe is that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:42:39 AM
Which tribe is that?

The tribe of people who believe just what you do. Communists, I think.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:43:38 AM
The tribe of people who believe just what you do. Communists, I think.

Define 'communist'

I'll bet anything your response will be 'you'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:45:22 AM
Define 'communist'

No. I'm not here to give you a seminar, just to tell you that you suck as a human being. Go educate yourself for a change, junior.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:46:48 AM
No. I'm not here to give you a seminar, just to tell you that you suck as a human being. Go educate yourself for a change, junior.

Why are you here anyway?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:49:23 AM
Why are you here anyway?

I just told you. To remind you of what a waste of cells your are. Do you even work?  ???

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:50:23 AM
I just told you. To remind you of what a waste of cells your are. Do you even work?  ???

You're here just for me?  I'm flattered.

Yes, I have to leave in a few minutes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:51:39 AM
You're here just for me?  I'm flattered.

Yes, I have to leave in a few minutes.

Are all communists as delusional as you?  ???

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 09:50:23 AM

Do you?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2017, 09:17:13 AM
President Trump and a whole load of his idiot supporters would like to restrict free speech to only things they approve of.

If he starts issuing executive orders or signing bills restricting freedom of speech,  I'll jump on the hate Trump bandwagon.  He's just blustering and knows he can't do a damn thing. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2017, 10:12:56 AM
If he starts issuing executive orders or signing bills restricting freedom of speech,  I'll jump on the hate Trump bandwagon.  He's just blustering and knows he can't do a damn thing.

The president's opinion is that people should have respect for the flag, the anthem and what they represent. You may feel similarly. We still have the right to hold our own opinions here. Not in Canada and a lot of the rest of the world. I'd say that makes us exceptional.  ;)