• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

You're fucking done you lying piece of shit. That is all that has happened here. END. OF. STORY.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 09:34:57 AM
You're fucking done you lying piece of shit. That is all that has happened here. END. OF. STORY.

That's his way of saying he walking away with his tail between his legs.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 12:27:37 AM
I will use my contacts to get your full background

I know I feel persuaded.

starrmtn001

American Pravda, NYT Part IV: New York Times Company Culture Revealed: "Everyone hates Trump."  10.19.17.

https://youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U

GravitySucks

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 09:34:57 AM

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 09:20:38 AM
And you said you werer a PMC who snorted cocaine and blew people, that you knew about the LV shooting before it went down, that you got Donald Trump elected and that you hang out with Timothy McVeigh and Ken Lay in Palm Beach.. (Are Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa there too?) Based on that and what I have provided in the way proof as to who I am, who do you think is credible here?

Just so you don’t think I’m avoiding you, I have to go out and do big boy stuff this afternoon instead of spending any more time poking the shit-throwing monkey but rest assured that I’ll be back soon.

[url][/url]

He WAS PMC.  I can vouch for him.  We were in the shit together.  In Mogadishu.  Yeah, he and I came under fire by hungry children throwing rocks while we were protecting the sandwich truck.  Now BACK OFF!  We got cred!

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2017, 05:01:59 PM
the POTUS fucks the country, disrespects the military and makes the USA look idiotic.

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 19, 2017, 01:29:36 PM
He WAS PMC.  I can vouch for him.  We were in the shit together.  In Mogadishu.  Yeah, he and I came under fire by hungry children throwing rocks while we were protecting the sandwich truck.  Now BACK OFF!  We got cred!

IT IS YOU!  :D

starrmtn001

John Kelly's EMOTIONAL White House Press Briefing 10/19/17.

https://youtu.be/Xt-s41Y-wgA

+1To Infinity!

Swishypants

Response to Puerto Rico: BE MORE LIKE TEXAS YA OFF SHORE MEXICANS!

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2017, 03:30:49 PM
Holy shit!  They found the smoking gun on Trump and collusion with Russia!

http://politicaldig.com/trump-jr-kellyanne-conway-personally-involved-spreading-russian-fake-news-report/

If they haven't found it yet, they'll find it after they interview you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
Response to Puerto Rico: BE MORE LIKE TEXAS YA OFF SHORE MEXICANS!

Response to Swishypants: Stupid, liberal faggot!  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 04:09:16 PM
Response to Swishypants: Stupid, liberal faggot!  ::)

Dr, not a bad costume for Halloween (in your avatar), but this is always the most frightening Halloween costume:

Gd5150

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 19, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
John Kelly's EMOTIONAL White House Press Briefing 10/19/17.

https://youtu.be/Xt-s41Y-wgA

+1To Infinity!

Quote”You know when I was a kid growing up a lot of things were sacred in our country. Women were sacred, looked upon with great honor. That’s obviously not the case anymore as we see from recent cases. Life, the dignity of life, was sacred. Religion, that seems to be gone as well. Gold star families, I think that left in the convention over the summer. I just thought the selfless devotion that brings a man or a woman to die on the battlefield, I just thought that might be sacred.”

Unfortunately when it comes to the left and the Demokkkrat party, the only thing that’s sacred is Dmmokkkrat party power.

136 or 142

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 19, 2017, 04:41:40 PM
Unfortunately when it comes to the left and the Demokkkrat party, the only thing that’s sacred is Dmmokkkrat party power.   Durr, durr, durr

FIFY

Dr. MD MD

So, who is this rodeo clown and is she vying to be the new Maxine Waters?  ???

PaulAtreides

Dubya really shat on Donny John today.  Best speech Dubya ever made.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 19, 2017, 07:55:22 PM
Dubya really shat on Donny John today.  Best speech Dubya ever made.

Damn! Gravity predicted liberals would start praising Bush. So it's globalism, right or left for you then?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 07:20:35 PM
So, who is this rodeo clown and is she vying to be the new Maxine Waters?  ???

The hair and the hat are one piece and the flower squirts water. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 08:14:54 PM
The hair and the hat are one piece and the flower squirts water.

Do the democrats have any minority elected officials that are not a cartoon mockery of a failed affirmative action program?

Swishypants

I want a ponyboysunset to give herself to me freely. I love you all, except for Pud. :) Oh the blast of SPERM!!!

https://youtu.be/hZzBZQf_7Tk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2017, 08:33:31 PM
Do the democrats have any minority elected officials that are not a cartoon mockery of a failed affirmative action program?

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

She looks like a proper German Housfrau Dr. Mexican; strong thighs and hips! She could work all day in the fields and produces the off-spring. I could suckle at her enormous breasts! She could feel the life growing in her tummy!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

She looks like a proper German Housfrau Dr. Mexican; strong thighs and hips! She could work all day in the fields and produces the off-spring. I could suckle at her enormous breasts! She could feel the life growing in her tummy!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

I shall bone her and impregnate her. She wants it! She wants to reproduce a SUPERMAN! :)  PULLing her hair and pushing down on the small of her back so her ovaries are receptive to the seed!

Zetaspeak

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Lets compare the two during this situation

-Trump doesn't mention the Niger troops that were killed for 12 days, and only when a reporter brings it up.
-During that time Trump golfed and focused on stupid stuff like the NFL or whatever on Nuts and Friends many times over yet never once ever gave a word to honor the fallen troops
-Lies about previous Presidenents not calling fallen troops family
-Says to a mother of a fallen solider "He knew what he was getting into to" then tweets that he never said that, then the next day has Kelly saying he did say that but that's okay because that's how Kelly was told when his son died
-Exploits Kelly's son

vs.

Black congresswoman who friend of the family who happens to hear be in the car when the call comes in and Trump was on speakerphone so the family in the car can share in the call... And oh yeah, TOLD THE TRUTH

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:54:24 PM
I shall bone her and impregnate her. She wants it! She wants to reproduce a SUPERMAN! :)

Enjoy your delusional fantasy, faggot. It's probably the closest thing you'll ever have to actual sex with another person. ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 08:58:30 PM
Enjoy your delusional fantasy, faggot. It's probably the closest thing you'll ever have to actual sex with another person. ::)

She will be so grateful for her new baby she will suck me clean after I shoot deep inside her. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 19, 2017, 08:54:28 PM
Lets compare the two during this situation

-Trump doesn't mention the Niger troops that were killed for 12 days, and only when a reporter brings it up.
-During that time Trump golfed and focused on stupid stuff like the NFL or whatever on Nuts and Friends many times over yet never once ever gave a word to honor the fallen troops
-Lies about previous Presidenents not calling fallen troops family
-Says to a mother of a fallen solider "He knew what he was getting into to" then tweets that he never said that, then the next day has Kelly saying he did say that but that's okay because that's how Kelly was told when his son died
-Exploits Kelly's son

vs.

Black congresswoman who friend of the family who happens to hear be in the car when the call comes in and Trump was on speakerphone so the family in the car can share in the call... And oh yeah, TOLD THE TRUTH

You really should take your head out of your ass long enough to listen to Kelly’s speech.  You and those who think like you are low rent trash.