• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:05:37 AM
I can't wait until tomorrow. Kidnostad3 will be back and I'm going to HAMMER that shitbird without remorse over his failure to produce the DD-214 he said he would. I'll break him eventually. Either way, I win. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! God damn I love breaking guys like him. :)

Most delusional poster on Bellgab award!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 01:07:29 AM
Most delusional poster on Bellgab award!  :D

That would be a double negative award considering you stupid fuckers are conspiracy theorists waiting for Art Bell to not be over 70 and retired. LOL!

Swishypants

I fuckin' REKT that bitch today. It's been an outstanding day.  If he doesn't go through with his promise to post the DD-214 he loses all credibility. If he does he violates OPSEC and loses pension money.  His calls that it wouldn't be verifiable are false. All I need is the number and I can post his entire background and history. He doesn't know whether to shit or go blind tonight. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:13:20 AM
I fuckin' REKT that bitch today. It's been an outstanding day.  If he doesn't go through with his promise to post the DD-214 he loses all credibility. If he does he violates OPSEC and loses pension money.  His calls that it wouldn't be verifiable are false. All I need is the number and I can post his entire background and history. He doesn't know whether to shit or go blind tonight. :)

Translation: He's going to crawl into the corner of his barren apartment, assume the fetal position and lick his balls.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 01:18:16 AM
Translation: He's going to crawl into the corner of his barren apartment, assume the fetal position and lick his balls.  ;D

I told you poor, I have a live on an estate with a name. :) And fuck no! I can smell the blood in the water. I'm going to torture this fuck!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:19:51 AM
I told you poor, I have a live on an estate with a name. :) And fuck no! I can smell the blood in the water. I'm going to torture this fuck!

And I told you that your delusional, your mom gives blowjobs for quarters and your own father was so embarrassed by your birth that he had to flee.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 01:23:07 AM
And I told you that your delusional, your mom gives blowjobs for quarters and your own father was so embarrassed by your birth that he had to flee.  ;D

Johnny Red and the Roosters right? That's the shit-heel band he used to play in? 1 hour out of 18 years is all you got with him, and he was high as fuck wasn't he? :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:24:47 AM
Johnny Red and the Roosters right? That's the shit-heel band he used to play in? 1 hour out of 18 years is all you got with him, and he was high as fuck wasn't he? :)

Is this the ramblings of a toothless meth addict?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 01:26:38 AM
Is this the ramblings of a toothless meth addict?  ???

I know he's fake. I'm going to show no quarter. I love doing that to fuckheads like him. When they finally do break, oh man, it's YUGE! Watch and see! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:29:27 AM
I know he's fake. I'm going to show no quarter. I love doing that to fuckheads like him. When they finally do break, oh man, it's YUGE! Watch and see! :)

I meant you.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:34:22 AM
Read that backwards. ;)

No thanks, faggot. Always thinking of your backside.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 01:36:15 AM
No thanks, faggot. Always thinking of your backside.  ::)

"Always thinking of the backslide" - Dr. MD MD

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:37:29 AM
"Always thinking of the backslide" - Dr. MD MD

I'm a huge faggot - Swishypants

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:29:27 AM

[url][/url]

Swishypants

Produce the DD-214 you poser fuck!

Quote from: Swishypants on October 18, 2017, 08:45:10 PM
Kidnostad3! Where's the 214 man? Where is it? You said you were going to post it! Where is it?

Mr. Pants,

Really.  Who cares if Kid commanded a sub or just played with a plastic one in the tub, or ate a foot long meatball at Subway? 

Guys like you are irritating as all hell, you know that?  Shouldn't you be chopping around and drooling on some website dedicated to worshiping the Hollywood SEAL E-Lite?  Kyle, Luttrell, those guys?  How about that bearded porker who outs phonies on YT?  Fuck off.

You are messing up a perfectly nasty thread.  Please...fuck off.  Thank you!

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 19, 2017, 08:05:28 AM
Mr. Pants,

Really.  Who cares if Kid commanded a sub or just played with a plastic one in the tub, or ate a foot long meatball at Subway? 

Guys like you are irritating as all hell, you know that?  Shouldn't you be chopping around and drooling on some website dedicated to worshiping the Hollywood SEAL E-Lite?  Kyle, Luttrell, those guys?  How about that bearded porker who outs phonies on YT?  Fuck off.

You are messing up a perfectly nasty thread.  Please...fuck off.  Thank you!

OH! OKAY!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 18, 2017, 04:33:21 PM
I was tied up all afternoon and didn’t check BellGab until 5:15 or so.  Just to bring everyone up to speed I’m going to summarize what Sissy Pants has offered to do via 3 PM’s sent to me this afternoon and my response..

Sissy Pants:  You off up your 214. I offer to verify it and provide you with your information in return. Lets do it, or did your ego write a check your ass can't cash?  I'm not kidding. I sure hope you aren't.

Me:  That’s not how it’s going to work shitbird.  I’ll post my docs with my identifiers blanked out and we will both send what we have with full identifiers to prove who we are to a mutually agreed upon third party who once he is reasonably satisfied that the docs are authentic will simultaneously provide each of us with the others info.

Sissy Pants:  I don't have a DD214. Your reading comprehension is lacking. I am civilian. My service has been in Africa through the PMC's. I fix the things guys like you fuck up. Don't worry about a third party. I'll send your number to Col. Shaffer. He usually gets back to me within a couple of days.

Me:  So you have nothing to offer that can be verified?  That’s convenient.  Who the fuck is Col Shaeffer?  Is he a friend of Col Clink and Sgt Shultz.  Get back to me when you get serious.

How could I resist taking a deal like that?  My counter still stands Sissy Pants.  Tick, tock.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 08:24:27 AM
Tick toc Sissy Pants.

The onus is on you, you pathetic worm! Produce the document, here, publicly. I will take it from there. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:26:09 AM
The onus is on you, you pathetic worm! Produce the document, here, publicly. I will take it from there. :)

You couldn’t take your fat ass around the corner. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 08:35:12 AM
You couldn’t take your fat ass around the corner.

I'm still fit lard-ass. Try me! :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 08:38:09 AM
Post a picture.

Post your DD-214N that you VOLUNTARILY--WITHOUT ANYONE ASKING YOU FOR IT--SAID YOU WOULD POST!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:39:13 AM
Post your DD-214N that you VOLUNTARILY--WITHOUT ANYONE ASKING YOU FOR IT--SAID YOU WOULD POST!

And you said you werer a PMC who snorted cocaine and blew people, that you knew about the LV shooting before it went down, that you got Donald Trump elected and that you hang out with Timothy McVeigh and Ken Lay in Palm Beach.. (Are Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa there too?) Based on that and what I have provided in the way proof as to who I am, who do you think is credible here?

Just so you don’t think I’m avoiding you, I have to go out and do big boy stuff this afternoon instead of spending any more time poking the shit-throwing monkey but rest assured that I’ll be back soon.

[url][/url]